• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lets reminisce about old restaurants

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not long, one revolving restaurant in Shenton way closed down? Only makan there once.

jw5

Loyal
Westlake opened a branch inside OG People's Park selling mainly side dishes and their signature kong bak pau. Have not been for a while and think likely game over liao

The Westlake branch is in many places. :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddy's Restaurant at Serangoon Garden. Frequented by many St. Gabriel fuckers and St. Joseph Convent pussies in the 80s.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It is 洗亮? Last time got one at Marine Parade MSC besides Parkway Parade.
Yes, they moved to Marine Parade. But I prefer the original location. Just turn in from Upper Serangoon Rd into the big car park within their compound.

jw5

Loyal
Can’t disagree... Aston no salad bar... but the taste is great and super value for money

Aston has a salad bar at their "Steak and Salad" restaurants at Centrepoint and Marina Square. No salad bar at their "Specialties" restaurants elsewhere.
Imho, Aston food is decent in terms of taste and value (not great). I cannot remember Ponderosa food (other than the salad bar) so cannot compare. :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.
Sad, vely sad, those days are Gone now.
Whats happening today is starfcuks, and all these crappy bubble tea outlets.
ya..sad sad ... 2 of my favourites.. fatty weng n the coffee house at garden hotel.. their oxtail soup, really no horse run .. :geek: