• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Chong wei cried for Nagaraku

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Negara Ku. Meaning "Your Country". Or as the Americans might say "This Land is your Land".
It is a damn moving anthem. Even I as a foreigner can feel their love of country. The Singapore anthem is much
more triumphant. "Majulah Singapura" i.e. "We're gonna win". Good music though.

Majulah S is too boring after a while. Especially if you sing it day in day out at school.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
untitled.JPG

I don't think the flag is too heavy.. She's just can't be bothered to hold the flag straight..

Can see her fuckin Boh Chup attitude towards our National Flag.. She won't be this Boh Chup with a China flag..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the flag is too heavy.. She's just can't be bothered to hold the flag straight..

Can see her fuckin Boh Chup attitude towards our National Flag.. She won't be this Boh Chup with a China flag..

and PAP will give a lame excuse for this

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Negara Ku. Meaning "Your Country". Or as the Americans might say "This Land is your Land".
It is a damn moving anthem. Even I as a foreigner can feel their love of country. The Singapore anthem is much
why would anyone want to sing a national anthem about someone elses country..:confused:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am a malaysia,i will be really proud of you LCW.keep yr fighting spirit alive till 2016

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your translation is atrocious. Negaraku means "my country".. not "your country".
"Majulah Singapura" means "Progress! Singapore" nothing to do with "We're gonna win".
You are "moved" by wrongly translated meanings :cool:

Last edited: