• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Chong wei cried for Nagaraku

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Chong Wei twittered: I'm sorry for not able to have Nagaraku sang in London.

Then he cried.

Rzvv4.png

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would have been wonderful had the Malaysian won. He's probably the only player that has constantly threaten the dominance of the Chinese in the badminton arena. Well done Chong Wei!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about Negara kuku?

[video=youtube;sIE2JGT9iVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIE2JGT9iVs[/video]

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia Boleh!

home grown malaysian won a silver.

singapore had to depend on foreign talent to win a bronze and fork out S$250k for it. :(

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee's only misfortune was to be born in the same era as the world's greatest badminton player of all time, much like Lochte and Phelps, or Nadal and Federer. He widely regarded as the greatest player never to have won the world or Olympic title.

Fate sucks, sometimes.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate that he failed to win it. Two top top athletics at the top of the game. Too bad there can only be one winner.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Negara Ku. Meaning "Your Country". Or as the Americans might say "This Land is your Land".
It is a damn moving anthem. Even I as a foreigner can feel their love of country. The Singapore anthem is much
more triumphant. "Majulah Singapura" i.e. "We're gonna win". Good music though.