• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law prof Tey Tsun Hang found guilty in sex-for-grades case

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish you spewing, numbskull. Go read the fucking Singapore Constitution, you dumbass!!! ...and read it a million times to get the whole substance into your fucking pea-size brain, if you've one. :rolleyes:

You truly are a demented OLD MAN. You have no idea what is the relationship between the Constitution and other laws, statutory as well as common law. Trust me, there are many professionals in this forum. This forum is not for the Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. Your PAP IB is made up of such useless shit. Being their PAP IB chief emeritus (as you claimed) has gone to your head and you gotten all of their bad habits.

Your brain truly is pea-sized. More importantly, your character and personality SUCKS big time.

Yeah, you are a FUCKING USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE PAPzi SINKIE.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You truly are a demented OLD MAN. You have no idea what is the relationship between the Constitution and other laws, statutory as well as common law. Trust me, there are many professionals in this forum. This forum is not for the Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. Your PAP IB is made up of such useless shit. Being their PAP IB chief emeritus (as you claimed) has gone to your head and you gotten all of their bad habits.

Your brain truly is pea-sized. More importantly, your character and personality SUCKS big time.

Yeah, you are a FUCKING USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE PAPzi SINKIE.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Just go and read the Singapore Constitution, you lazy ignorant fuck. After reading it thoroughly, then come here to debate with me, numbskull. I guess that would take your pea-size brain a whole fucking lifetime, but I can wait. Just dun waste my time anymore until you do your homework. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed the point, the burden is on the prosecution to prove that there was sex FOR grades because that was what's stated in the charge sheet and to do it BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

There was NO grade. There was sex. There was giving of small gifts. In sinkapore, that's corruption. Yet, when larger sums are involved, that's not corruption.

If someone out there is looking after your back, you are fine. That's why there is the recent acquittal of a somebody. Tey has nobody. He was a target. Tey should find out why he was a target.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was NO grade. There was sex. There was giving of small gifts. In sinkapore, that's corruption. Yet, when larger sums are involved, that's not corruption.

If someone out there is looking after your back, you are fine. That's why there is the recent acquittal of a somebody. Tey has nobody. He was a target. Tey should find out why he was a target.

You're very imaginative. Let me give you a piece of good advice. An empty mind is a devil's workshop. Better go look for a job ...... quick.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're very imaginative. Let me give you a piece of good advice. An empty mind is a devil's workshop. Better go look for a job ...... quick.

Do you have a job for me in the Establishment? I don't need much ...low 7-figure is okay. I am better than all the ministers.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have a job for me in the Establishment? I don't need much ...low 7-figure is okay. I am better than all the ministers.

Yes, yes....you're suitable to bootlick assholes and crooks like Prof Teh and his cohorts. I'll give you 7-figure alright, over 1,000,000,000,000,000 plus years. LOL

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go and read the Singapore Constitution, you lazy ignorant fuck. After reading it thoroughly, then come here to debate with me, numbskull. I guess that would take your pea-size brain a whole fucking lifetime, but I can wait. Just dun waste my time anymore until you do your homework. :rolleyes:

You are a USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE OLD MAN.

The Constitution has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case. It simply sets out general things like human rights, separation of powers, etc. In Tey's case, the only relevant laws are the Prevention of Corruption Act Sections 5 and 8. It is obvious that you know NUTS about law. What happened to PAP IB LockeLiberal? No face to come and debate with me?

I will stalk you if you keep talking nonsense, just for the sheer fun of it and see you FUCKING USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE PAP IBs kalang kabok. :oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE OLD MAN.

The Constitution has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case. It simply sets out general things like human rights, separation of powers, etc. In Tey's case, the only relevant laws are the Prevention of Corruption Act Sections 5 and 8. It is obvious that you know NUTS about law. What happened to PAP IB LockeLiberal? No face to come and debate with me?

I will stalk you if you keep talking nonsense, just for the sheer fun of it and see you FUCKING USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE PAP IBs kalang kabok. :oIo:

Nin nah ma cheebye!!! Do you need me to feed you about the Constitution??? What dumbfuck I'm dealing with here, I'm shocked.

Below is what you wrote, you moron...you said there is no law to say that people in positions of power should not take gifts from people under them......you must be a fucking idiot to say that, if you've not read and understood the Constitution, you numbskull!!!

Better do yourself justice and go read and memorise the Constitution, then come here to debate with me, you frigid cheebye. :rolleyes:

There is no such criminal law to say that people in positions of power should not take gifts from people under them. In fact, some lady under me just bought me a gift and she made an excuse - she was stuck in such and such a place and suddenly thought of buying this for me. Of course I'm not guilty of any crime. Even an idiot can see that, but a paid PAP IB must say what he is paid to say.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nin nah ma cheebye!!! Do you need me to feed you about the Constitution??? What dumbfuck I'm dealing with here, I'm shocked.

I'm shocked that the PAP 've sent such an ignoramus JIAKLIAOBEE IB like you here. You should have been aborted at birth. What part of "The Constitution has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case. It simply sets out general things like human rights, separation of powers, etc. In Tey's case, the only relevant laws are the Prevention of Corruption Act ("PCA") Sections 5 and 8." in post #89 do you not understand.

The link to Sections 5 and 8 of the PCA are provided again here, not for a stupid PAP IB like you with only Primary 6 PSLE, but for the average bystander here so that they can vote wisely in 2016:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...ansactionTime:29/05/2013 Status:inforce;rec=0

The link to the Constitution is here. Any layman can glance through it and see that what I said above is correct i.e. that the Constitution only sets out general things and not specific laws like corruption which is in the PCA. For you, the useless PSLE Primary 6 Sinkie, of course it is too difficult for you to comprehend.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=fadfb638-9566-417c-ae6b-b68384ce5834;page=0;query=DocId%3Acf2412ff-fca5-4a64-a8ef-b95b8987728e%20Depth%3A0%20ValidTime%3A29%2F05%2F2013%20TransactionTime%3A29%2F05%2F2013%20Status%3Ainforce;rec=0

I see you PAP IB has noticed my online/offline patterns and think that like most nights I will be offline enjoying myself at the Cricket Club. Well, tonight is an exception. I will keep you guys busy tonight just for the sheer fun of it.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our constitution drafted by the PAP is as valuable as the toilet paper. When the next government is formed, a new constitution will be written with participation of all.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is what you wrote, you moron...you said there is no law to say that people in positions of power should not take gifts from people under them......you must be a fucking idiot to say that, if you've not read and understood the Constitution, you numbskull!!!

Yes, that is indeed what I wrote and stand by EVERY word of it. There is no such law that says that people in positions of power should not take gifts from those under them. Every large law firm will have celebrations for secretaries' day AND yes, boss' day. On boss' day, it is the secretaries that treat the lawyers. So we all go to jail lah. That's utter nonsense. When you are charged in a criminal court, the prosecution must cite a specific provision that you're alleged to have breached and the allegations of facts. Cannot suka suka say it's generally not acceptable to do this or that.

The provision that Tey is charged with is Section 5 of the PCA, the pertinent parts of which states:

"Any person who shall ....... :

(a) corruptly solicit or receive, or agree to receive ........ ;

any gratification as an inducement to or reward for ........ -

(i) any person doing or forbearing to do anything in respect of any matter or transaction whatsoever, actual or proposed;

(ii) any member, officer or servant of a public body doing or forbearing to do anything in respect of any matter or transaction whatsoever, actual or proposed, in which such public body is concerned,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $100,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both."

This means that apart from the sex acts ("gratification" part of the offence), the prosecution must also prove that:

(1) the gratification was received "corruptly"; and

(2) such gratification (the sex) was received in return for a promise to grade favourably.

This second part the prosecution has FAILED to prove. Their "star" witness already said that she did it out of affection and it had nothing to do with grades. In other words, she did it for free. Case closed. Not guilty unless you are being tried in a KANGAROO COURT .

Better do yourself justice and go read and memorise the Constitution, then come here to debate with me, you frigid cheebye. :rolleyes:

Better do your SINKIE self justice by flushing your head in the toilet. The specific provision that is ALLEGED to have been breached here is Section 5 of the PCA and the prosecution has FAILED to prove EACH and EVERY element of the alleged crime BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

Besides cheebye what other swear word do you know? How about FUCKTARD, which is very appropriate to describe YOU!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm shocked that the PAP 've sent such an ignoramus JIAKLIAOBEE IB like you here. You should have been aborted at birth. What part of "The Constitution has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case. It simply sets out general things like human rights, separation of powers, etc. In Tey's case, the only relevant laws are the Prevention of Corruption Act ("PCA") Sections 5 and 8." in post #89 do you not understand.

The link to Sections 5 and 8 of the PCA are provided again here, not for a stupid PAP IB like you with only Primary 6 PSLE, but for the average bystander here so that they can vote wisely in 2016:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=bfc5c851-7c0d-4e2f-8ed3-04569fec6422;page=0;query=DocId%3Aba9a8115-fb33-4254-8070-7b618d4fd8d1%20Depth%3A0%20ValidTime%3A29%2F05%2F2013%20TransactionTime%3A29%2F05%2F2013%20Status%3Ainforce;rec=0

The link to the Constitution is here. Any layman can glance through it and see that what I said above is correct i.e. that the Constitution only sets out general things and not specific laws like corruption which is in the PCA. For you, the useless PSLE Primary 6 Sinkie, of course it is too difficult for you to comprehend.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...ansactionTime:29/05/2013 Status:inforce;rec=0

I see you PAP IB has noticed my online/offline patterns and think that like most nights I will be offline enjoying myself at the Cricket Club. Well, tonight is an exception. I will keep you guys busy tonight just for the sheer fun of it.

KNN, write fucking long stories.....until you fucking memorize the Constitution and can recite it in your sleep....only until then, you're fit to debate with me. I'm the emeritus division head of PAP IB. So, stop giving all kinds of silly excuses and cheebye link. It's not going to help you win the argument. Get going, dun make me lose my nerves on you....KNN, waste rice cheebye. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, that is indeed what I wrote and stand by EVERY word of it. There is no such law that says that people in positions of power should not take gifts from those under them. Every large law firm will have celebrations for secretaries' day AND yes, boss' day. On boss' day, it is the secretaries that treat the lawyers. So we all go to jail lah. That's utter nonsense. When you are charged in a criminal court, the prosecution must cite a specific provision that you're alleged to have breached and the allegations of facts. Cannot suka suka say it's generally not acceptable to do this or that.

The provision that Tey is charged with is Section 5 of the PCA, the pertinent parts of which states:

"Any person who shall ....... :

(a) corruptly solicit or receive, or agree to receive ........ ;

any gratification as an inducement to or reward for ........ -

(i) any person doing or forbearing to do anything in respect of any matter or transaction whatsoever, actual or proposed;

(ii) any member, officer or servant of a public body doing or forbearing to do anything in respect of any matter or transaction whatsoever, actual or proposed, in which such public body is concerned,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $100,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both."

This means that apart from the sex acts ("gratification" part of the offence), the prosecution must also prove that:

(1) the gratification was received "corruptly"; and

(2) such gratification (the sex) was received in return for a promise to grade favourably.

This second part the prosecution has FAILED to prove. Their "star" witness already said that she did it out of affection and it had nothing to do with grades. In other words, she did it for free. Case closed. Not guilty unless you are being tried in a KANGAROO COURT .

Better do your SINKIE self justice by flushing your head in the toilet. The specific provision that is ALLEGED to have been breached here is Section 5 of the PCA and the prosecution has FAILED to prove EACH and EVERY element of the alleged crime BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

Besides cheebye what other swear word do you know? How about FUCKTARD, which is very appropriate to describe YOU!

You write like PAP IB, you blurblock yourself like PAP IB, you even get fucked by me like a true loyal PAP IB useless shit. Now, you're confusing me already. You want my IB job, is it? Say so lah, asshole!

:oIo::biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gang rape of Prof Tey by kangaroos as puppets from cockroaches in white

VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN 2016