• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Zoe learns Muay Thai, almost tore her aged labia

Hungry for sex

Alfrescian
Loyal
She'll be more convincing playing a Thai hooker than a Thai boxer. Some more no need any training, just open legs wide wide and moan can already.
Looking at her breast n I wil love to make love with her if she don’t mind open her leg wide for me to insert my prick into her pussy. Lol.

Attachments

• ECDEAE8E-634A-4E99-8349-95C66E597746.jpeg
    ECDEAE8E-634A-4E99-8349-95C66E597746.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 96

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As seen from various social media's as long as one is dressed up in muay Thai gears and pose a muay Thai punch they are deemed trained in muay Thai KNN
Some people that my uncle knows even dare to post up video of their sparring tournaments whereby from start to bell ring 0 punches been achieved aka dancing in full muay thai gears KNN