• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Zoe learns Muay Thai, almost tore her aged labia

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zoe Tay learns muay thai for new drama series Dark Angel, nearly falls ill​

SEPTEMBER 06, 2022PUBLISHED AT 12:41 PMByKHOO YI-HANG
060922_zoetaybox2_mediacorpinsta%20%282%29.jpg

Zoe Tay had to learn muay thai for her role in Mediacorp's new thriller drama, Dark Angel
Mediacorp, Instagram/Zoe Tay

For her latest drama series, local TV 'Ah Jie' Zoe Tay doesn't just have to contend with acting — she also needed to go for muay thai practice.

The 54-year-old veteran actress revealed to media last Thursday (Sept 1) that her schedule for filming her latest drama, Dark Angel, was packed to the brim because of it.

More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.

"It's tough, it's definitely tough, especially when the schedule for filming got really tight," she said.
"Before we started filming, I told production staff, 'Don't arrange the training when I have a lot of filming to do, if not, I would go crazy and have to take medical leave the next day. If I did that, what would happen to filming the show?'"

Dark Angel is Mediacorp's latest thriller drama series following Zoe's character, He Ziyuan as she becomes a lawyer and attempts to uncover the entities that have destroyed her family.

Her daughter goes into a coma while her son and husband die after an attack by a mysterious assailant.

Read Also
'I almost cried when I first started practice': Yao Wenlong undergoes muay thai training for new drama
'I almost cried when I first started practice': Yao Wenlong undergoes muay thai training for new drama

The drama series also features a stellar cast of actors such as Qi Yuwu, Aileen Tan, Rayson Tan, Chew Chor Meng, Lina Ng and Jeffrey Xu — all of whom are Star Search finalists or champions.

Where there's a violent criminal organisation involved, you can expect things to get physical and Zoe didn't shy away from learning muay thai for her role.

She said: "I actually quite enjoy doing things that are challenging, and muay thai is very different from basic boxing, so it's a new experience."

Co-star Aileen, 55, added: "I really look forward to this show because the two of us (Aileen and Zoe) have had it rough — we've both had to learn muay thai. But she's had it even harder, because she'll have to go one-versus-five!"

In an interview with AsiaOne on Sept 1, Zoe revealed more about her role and shared that around 70 per cent of the show depends upon her character's actions and decisions.

And while the veteran actress has more than sufficient experience to play such a crucial role, this one is different.

060922_zoetaycold2_mediacorp%20%281%29.jpg
PHOTO: Mediacorp

"My role is very intense, which includes more internal and emotional acting, as well as [a lot of action sequences]. It exhausted my body and focus to the point where I nearly fell ill… I lost my voice," Zoe said, adding that she managed to miraculously recover thanks to health supplements and medicine.

"For every month I film, I have about one or two off-days," Zoe shared. "But it's still all right, because they're also afraid that I'll fall sick, so they'll constantly ask if I'm doing well, to which I answer, 'I'm okay!'"

1662618413853.png

"If I'm not filming today, then I'm filming tomorrow. As long as I don't have any conditions, I'll be fine."

The NC16 version of Dark Angel will stream on meWATCH, while the cleaned version will air on Channel 8 beginning on Sept 12, 9pm.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zoe revealed more about her role and shared that around 70 per cent of the show depends upon her character's actions and decisions.
Seriously.... Sinkapore got no younger actress to play the lead?

The drama series also features a stellar cast of actors such as Qi Yuwu, Aileen Tan, Rayson Tan, Chew Chor Meng, Lina Ng and Jeffrey Xu — all of whom are Star Search finalists or champions.
The cast are all at menopausal age

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lao homos at mediacorpse must be scared of young starlets getting attention from men. So just hype up the expired old abalones

Lau Kway Bu tonic is still in trend, some value their experience.
Lao Zoe should bottle up her pussy essence and sell.

1662631734299.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stellar cast. Haha

Star Search… a nobody cares and nobody respects event.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao Zoe this old whore should arrange for one whipping session with me also, let's see if her lao cheebye can handle my flog.