• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kovan murderer police officer Iskandar re-visits crime scene for 15 mins

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I don't get your joke , why soursop juices ? :confused:

is another stupid fanboy of tonychat, the vegetarian master??? but ya, stooopi mat should have run farther or to indonesia, where the even more corrupt indonpiggies totally bochup sinkie law...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is another stupid fanboy of tonychat, the vegetarian master??? but ya, stooopi mat should have run farther or to indonesia, where the even more corrupt indonpiggies totally bochup sinkie law...

Tony love to drink soursop juice ?
That suspects might be thinking since he's already in Malaysia , he should be fine . Maybe he don't have enough funds to run that far ?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony love to drink soursop juice ?
That suspects might be thinking since he's already in Malaysia , he should be fine . Maybe he don't have enough funds to run that far ?

tony loves soursop juice s oooo much, he drink until he kena cancer and ulcers!! go to indonland , dunnit much funds what. if he easily pass thru customs in matland, then should even more lax in indon. a boat trip to bintan is damn cheap what? but living in bintan, he'lll have to eat grass. tourist trap prices everywhere!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if the Commissioner of Police is aware of the law. But it seems that the Commissioner of Police already decides that Iskander is guilty even though he has not been charged yet.

He is a small boy. Yet to grow up. Lucky to be made CP coz others were eliminated along the way. The better ones left.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a simple murder investigation. Why does it need the involvement of the minister?????

Haze and denguie ...the NEA CEO kept out of the public eye. Even the minister too until much later.

Teo vs Vivian?

that's what i think too.
murder occurs all year round..all this case special,must involve so many mister

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why LHL and Teo Chee Hean so fucking free to voyeur this murder story when so many are un-employed and resorting to be wannabe FX traders and gambling at MBS to regain their pathetic self-esteem and to consider that as a job to make a living?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for CP to be involved too. Just a murder case. DCID should be the one chairing the press conference or maybe TCH and CP wanted glory?

Who the fuck is that Teo fella trying to kid?

When he made the press statement that he asked the CP to go all out to catch the murderer, he already knew that the Malaysian Police was closing in on the suspect.

He ain't nothing but a fucking glory seeker!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck is that Teo fella trying to kid?

When he made the press statement that he asked the CP to go all out to catch the murderer, he already knew that the Malaysian Police was closing in on the suspect.

He ain't nothing but a fucking glory seeker!

Yes, after all his screw-ups at the recent BE, I suppose he is trying to score some points with the Lees. My kopitiam ah pek even commented that if TCH had not asked CP to go all out, this case would not be solved!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, after all his screw-ups at the recent BE, I suppose he is trying to score some points with the Lees. My kopitiam ah pek even commented that if TCH had not asked CP to go all out, this case would not be solved!

Michael Palmer scandal: press conference.

By-election new candidate reveal: press conference.

Murder: press conference.

Teo Chee Hean seems awfully fond of press conferences.