• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi....remember to take medicine before ypur first post today.

otherwise more rubbish will be churned in your mouth.

okay sir
you are the psychiatrist
I have taken all my 10 types of medications today
today calm, cool and collected...no rubbish from me ..promise:smile:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today calm, cool and collected...no rubbish from me ..promise:smile:

sent to :: believe it or not

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes sir...thank you
welcome, for the truth of kopiuncle

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

she exits, he enters

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goooooodddd Boy....take some milo and biscits for tea...dun put too much sugar ok...else your hyperactivity increases with excessive sugar consumption.

yes sir!!!!!!!!!!
I will stay cool ,calm and collected
despite being shadowed, hunted and stalked by one ugly , filthy and dirty piglet....hahhaaaa!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes sir!!!!!!!!!!
I will stay cool ,calm and collected.

good good,

she exits, he enters

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes sir!!!!!!!!!!
I will stay cool ,calm and collected
despite being shadowed, hunted and stalked by one ugly , filthy and dirty piglet....hahhaaaa!!!!!!!

At your age, based on my psychiatric observation...you should not get overly and overtly excited by people criticising or stalking you. Instead when you feel injustice or angered by a forummer's post...Take a deep breath 123 and release 12345. Do it 4-5 times with your eyes closed before writing a reply. Then your blood pressure will be ok. Otherwise...the flow of intellectual juices might release adrenaline in your blood stream and unnecessary work the heart. Ok?

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should note that vulgarity often results from high level of adenaline being pumped into your blood system. Over time..your heart overworks itself and it is not great.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At your age, based on my psychiatric observation...you should not get overly and overtly excited by people criticising or stalking you. Instead when you feel injustice or angered by a forummer's post...Take a deep breath 123 and release 12345. Do it 4-5 times with your eyes closed before writing a reply. Then your blood pressure will be ok. Otherwise...the flow of intellectual juices might release adrenaline in your blood stream and unnecessary work the heart. Ok?

thank you dr
greatly APPRECIATE YOUR KIND ADVICE......:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should note that vulgarity often results from high level of adenaline being pumped into your blood system. Over time..your heart overworks itself and it is not great.

YES SIR ....I will try to calm down and be more sensible and more collected..

Lately my blood gone up to my head and I have headaches....the doctor says my blood pressure is 130 / 90...and told me to be very careful..
my total cholesterol is 169 and bad cholesterol 90 . my good cholesterol is 60. doctor said no need to take any medications. advised me to continue my jogging and exercise. my sugar is only 86 fasting. ecg okay...so far so good lah.....thanks to SBF!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES SIR ....I will try to calm down and be more sensible and more collected..

Lately my blood gone up to my head and I have headaches....the doctor says my blood pressure is 130 / 90...and told me to be very careful..
my total cholesterol is 169 and bad cholesterol 90 . my good cholesterol is 60. doctor said no need to take any medications. advised me to continue my jogging and exercise. my sugar is only 86 fasting. ecg okay...so far so good lah.....thanks to SBF!!!

This is only a forum. No need to get insane over it.

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
And make sure you eat adequate vegetables for fibre. Otherwise when you go to the loo...you have to "Gek" sai. That "Geking"sai is no good for elderly. When you "Gek" sai...you bp actually increases. A lot of elderly get stroke and collapse in the toilet.

So my advice to you is to eat more vege and fruits.