• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as a psychiatrist...i can tell you that you are suffering from the 5 stages of grief...

The 5 Stages of Grief

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

which stage are u in?

waulau, how come you suddenly become so helpfu?
are you mbsslots 1 or are you mbssluts2

if you are a psychiatrist really, the i shall respect you
if i irritated or angered you, pls forgive me

i am in no stage at all...i still miss my former mentor and helper mbsslots1 simply because he helped me to survive
those tumultous years when i first came in - i was whacked silly and he bought power with his own money and helped me to survive
the attacks from all the rabid dogs here...i wish him well and i hope he is doing okay

mbssluts 2 is definitely a very low down scumbag....even attempted to bribe me and buy me over...what the fuck!!! this is a cyber world , why why to fuck people until so jialat jialat!!! fuck mbssluts2!!!

if you talk nicely to me, i will listen to you...but pls dont gang up with that mbssluts2 and mass zap me...and in this forum, it is very difficult to grasp the truth...

i h p came and wished me good morning, how are you kopi this morning, have you taken your breakfast....and the KNNBCCB Expletivbes exploded in my face...you see this type of cbbin forummer also got!!! cbbin I H P must be now the mbssluts2 !!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha....finally u r out of detention for some fresh air!

hello ah meng how are you today
today weather is superb cool
so my psychiatrist intan allowed me to have some fresh air
those panties which jw5 bought stink to high heaven....

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old MBSSLOTS is a PAP supporter.
Kopiuncle, Ilovesingapore, the blackhole, Hokkien, Fishypie, Erotica, Jubilee1919 and a whole host of IBs got lots of Upz in points from him and his clones.... I just need to look at the history and I know...hahahaha....YOU GUYS ARE ALL EXPOSED! :biggrin:

Just to let you know that I am not so called pap ib:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just to let you know that I am not so called pap ib:biggrin:

Bro,no need to feel intimidated by this MBSSLUTS2. He is the biggest scumbag here - a slutty whore who bought people with money!
Do not feel disheartened by such a nasty low-down idiot who thinks he knows everything!!!!

He was conned buying all the NICKS AND MBSSLOTS1 AND he assumes he knows THE TRUTH in this SBF. All I can say is this: this slutty MBSSLUTs is a bloody idiot.

I would still trust MBSSLOTS because he is still my friend. But this new slutty fucker is evil, vile and merciless. He will do himself in and he will die a hideous death for the evil he has inflicted on so many innocent people here. Amen...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,no need to feel intimidated by this MBSSLUTS2. He is the biggest scumbag here - a slutty whore who bought people with money!
Do not feel disheartened by such a nasty low-down idiot who thinks he knows everything!!!!

He was conned buying all the NICKS AND MBSSLOTS1 AND he assumes he knows THE TRUTH in this SBF. All I can say is this: this slutty MBSSLUTs is a bloody idiot.

I would still trust MBSSLOTS because he is still my friend. But this new slutty fucker is evil, vile and merciless. He will do himself in and he will die a hideous death for the evil he has inflicted on so many innocent people here. Amen...

Bro I remember this was not the first time ppl suspect I am pap ib.....:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro I remember this was not the first time ppl suspect I am pap ib.....:biggrin:

Bro no worry lah.

I have been called , smeared and labelled scorned condemned as a PAP IB ....and i am so proud of it because

i am no ib of anybody...wauhahhaaaa!!!!

but now i got the list of people who participated in mass zappings of kopisai...wauhahhaaaa.....membership of this esteemed forum has its advantages and privileges....please go quickly subscribe to this forum before RULES ARE CHANGED!!!

here are some of my good zapping friends in my long long long list....hahahhaaaa...

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor............DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samsengkia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene..
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoibchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dog fuck my mother cheebye until she tio cancer. Cheebye bleed nonstop. :(

YPAP / PAP IB in this forum failed to get rid of me after countless failed attempts. And i don't need an army of clones to beat my enemies. I am still posting heaps daily. What can u do about it other than coward profanities zappings and one liners? U are damn useless and molanyong. Weak la PUI Hahahaha

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YPAP / PAP IB in this forum failed to get rid of me after countless failed attempts. And i don't need an army of clones to beat my enemies. I am still posting heaps daily. What can u do about it other than coward profanities zappings and one liners? U are damn useless and molanyong. Weak la PUI Hahahaha

I truly admire your resilience and perseverance.

Look at MY LIST and the People who hated and fucked me - endlessly.

And I am not even any IB !!! What the fuck these people are fucking anyway! Empty hot air!!!

I should congratulate you for your great survival instinct. Thank you for shairing....

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro no worry lah.

I have been called , smeared and labelled scorned condemned as a PAP IB ....and i am so proud of it because

i am no ib of anybody...wauhahhaaaa!!!!

but now i got the list of people who participated in mass zappings of kopisai...wauhahhaaaa.....membership of this esteemed forum has its advantages and privileges....please go quickly subscribe to this forum before RULES ARE CHANGED!!!

here are some of my good zapping friends in my long long long list....hahahhaaaa...

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor............DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samsengkia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene..
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoibchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am waiting for the list of people that up your points. What isnthe use of zappers' list?

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi....remember to take medicine before ypur first post today.

otherwise more rubbish will be churned in your mouth.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am waiting for the list of people that up your points. What isnthe use of zappers' list?

you are the diamond of all elephants
very wise and very clever..
kopisai does not betray friends....even when he was offered a handsome sum to sell his nick...
so you want to be my friend???