• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ on the Wayang Party

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about me. Defamation suits that lead to bankruptcies runs in my family. I have enough money to keep the Lees and Gohs occupied in the Supreme Court for years!

Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam, 53

Party: Reform Party

Last Pitch to Voters: Vote for us, because I am the best-qualified candidate to serve the people of Punggol East.

If I'm elected, I'd be the only economist in the opposition. I'd be the only one equipped and willing to find out various things that the Government would rather keep secret, like the state of our reserves, and to question the use of our money.

Don't vote tactically. There's no point in having another MP who's not qualified enough to raise the issues and who...won't question the Government effectively.

Greatest Campaign Challenge: The very short campaigning period. We are very confident of victory on Saturday, but we would be even more confident if we had another two weeks or 10 days (for the) campaigning period, so that we would be able to visit all the residents. And, also, the intimidation I have faced and the discouragement that has tried to force me out of this race.

Campaign Achievements: Whatever happened, we hope to win.

We expect to win.

We have changed the face of elections, (the) democracy of elections, and democracy in Singapore forever, because we have normalised the fact that voters have the right to choose.

Elizabeth Kamaldin

Get My Paper for more stories.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like to see KJ in parliament. but he can't win. opposition supporters who vote for KJ are wasting their votes.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the sake of singapore, we appeal to WP to step aside. Then they will become heroes of Singapore

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like Desmond. He is almost like me. Dedicated Local, Determined Leader! Like him, I have many strangs.

The same can be said about having another PAPies in. So actually should just let KJ and DL have a straight fight then.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No WP just pretending to be opposition but useless.
You must have eaten too much of their poisoned dog food n kayu n bodoh already