• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Karma of suicide ?

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chanced upon an incident:

Someone committed suicide by jumping off from home.

Days latter, the family living directly below was scared shitless as they witness the "thing" jumping off from the exact same spot again.

The family of the deceased (Chinese Christians) was thus pressured by the neighbors below (Malays) to quickly go do something about it.

What happened later on as to what was being done is unknown but do know that the family started to seek advice from alternative religions.

Some monk have said something about karma and the suicide event needs to be repeated for a couple of times.
Do not quite understand that part but is curious as to why the monk classify suicide as a sin. (since he used the word karma, I assumed that he regards that as a sin)
Can anyone shed some light on the incident?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a person dies under emotional trauma, including suicide (ie. the emotional suffering that caused the suicide in the first place) and other traumatic deaths (eg. torture / murders), the energy of the emotional pain and psychological trauma naturally accompanies the consciousness after the physical/biological body is dead. Such 'ghosts' are more correctly termed psychotic post-mortems, or psychologically unstable/distressed after physical death. There are also known as 'earthbound', not because of any punishment or hell (erroneous concepts by dogmatic religions, themselves misguided) because the energy and state of psychological pain and suffering (or anger, hatred and murderous intent for some individuals) 'binds' or 'traps' these consciousnesses or 'ghosts' in the physical earth plane, making it harder for them to move onto other planes of existence of higher consciousness, frequencies and vibrations, including reconnecting with their extraphysical 'home' and soul families.

Karma is not punishment, there is no 'god' or being(s) of authority that determine one's karma and/or 'punishment' (as dogmatic religions would have you erroneously think). Karma is a natural aspect of existence, not a religious concept of 'punishment'. In didactic or pedagogical ways of human thinking, karma (which may be conceived as 'work', and/or 'cause-and-effect' or 'action-and-consequences', both obvious and direct, as well as subtle and indirect, and goes across lifetimes and karma also uniquely describes every unique relationship you have with all others, ie. your karma with every individual and every relationship is unique, and works across all your lifetimes in multiple levels and multiple ways) is therefore a mechanism of personal consciential soul evolution. Karma, which is best described as a neutral, natural law (like any law of physics or chemistry), is therefore in this regard, a useful mechanism that works intimately with physical reincarnation, another useful mechanism or tool for personal soul evolution (including the useful karmic work and progress in all relationships with all others).

Now that it has been understood that karma and reincarnation are *not* about punishment, let's look at suicide. Each and every suicde, and/or abortion, etc, is a unique case with unique background, karma and energy. Because most suicides are done in a state of severe psychological pain and suffering, hence as mentioned previously, it is a natural phenomenon (and not punishment), that most suicidees bring into their 'afterlife' or the extraphysical after discarnation or death, the same psychic energy of psychological trauma and pain, causing them to be psychotic post-mortems or 'earthbound ghosts'. These can be helped, and the relevant guides & helpers connected to the individual are alerted and do try their best to assist, but it takes time and (most importantly) willingness for the discarnated ('deceased') consciousness or 'ghost' to understand what's going on (some of these psychotic post-mortems don't even realize they're already dead, or take considerable time and reluctance to realize this), and they must want to let go of their emotional pain, suffering and baggage, and be willing to move on. Usually, due to the vibrational nature and proximity of the psychotic post-mortems memories and their tendency to 'cling onto' earth, hence self-imposing their earthbound condition, they are 'stuck' in the physical plane, and as such, the extraphysical guides & helpers may often need the assistance and energy of intraphysicals or still living people (either consciously if possible, but such is rare, so often the process is unconscious or semi-conscious on the part of the assisting intraphysical ; there are however, many intraphysicals or living people, so-called 'lightworkers' or 'healers' or psychics or even psychotherapists who consciously seek to assist the psychotic post-mortem to move on in some manner, using varying modalities and different, unrelated systems or schools of thoughts, of varying levels of religiousity or spirituality; these can be either working consciously or unconsciously with the various guides & helpers).

The karma of most suicides, does indeed carry on into future lifetimes. The 'sin' (there is actually no such thing as sin or morality, only ethics and cosmoethics) of suicide, is really that (in most cases), it is a tragic waste of a lifetime and the valuable opportunities of that physical incarnation cut short. Such valuable opportunites, include the opportunity for the soul to will and exercise emotional strength and tenacity, in face of emotional challenges and pain.

(At this point, it should be noted that some suicides, are ethical or appropriate suicides. Although rare, there are circumstances in which the suicidee commits the act out of a clear level-headedness, eg. self-euthanasia involving incurable delibitating medical conditions; and/or for the sake and consideration of others around, etc. As such does not carry as much emotional pain, the state of the consciousness upon death, and the associated karma, is naturally different. What then, determines the karma of such a suicide, wil be other factors such as the underlying motivations, including how 'selfish' or 'selfless' the nature of the suicide.)

Notwithstanding and nonetheless, in the majority of cases in which the suicide was not necessary and not appropriate, not only will the suicide be perceived and seen as a tragic waste of life, effort, resources and opportunity, by the the soul's evolutionary orientor, guides & helpers, and others in the soul family (or families), but in almost all such cases (of inappropriate suicides), the soul or higher self itself, will terribly regret the suicide as an act of emotional weakness or even 'corwardice' (this judgement is usually more self-imposed, the guides & helpers are somewhat more understanding and sympathetic). As such, karmic learning opportunities to revisit the karma and of suicide, will be arranged in future lifetimes, until the karma and issue of suicide (including emotional strength vs weakness) has been overcome and mastered to the satisfaction of the soul (and the soul's guides).

As an analogy, just as, if one fails or performs dissatisfactorily for the A level exams, one might wish to retake the exam, either within the same JC, or at a private school, or as a private candidate. Even moving on to other pathways of academia, such as a polytechnic or private university, it is still giving oneself the opportunity to overcome one's failure or underperformance at the previous exam. Similarly, many souls will (some more willingly, some less willingly) recognize that unless he/she overcomes the emotional weakness and/or disatisfactory handling of the stresses / issues / relationships that led to the suicide, for which only physical incarnation can provide such opportunities, otherwise the weakness or failure or underperformance will remain as part of the soul and soul's karma, and more than the soul's guides & helpers, it is the soul him/herself that wants to re-dress this, to have the opportunity to relive the emotional trauma and circumstances that led to the emotional weakness of the suicide.

As such, human souls with this issue of suicide, having committed suicide in a past life, or commonly, several past lives, will continue to revisit this in this lifetime and future lifetimes. The way to identify such individuals, is that they have stronger and average suicidal tendencies. It is almost definitely karma from past lives. Such souls in physical incarnation will (naturally and obviously, not so much consciously; but rather subtly have such circumstances attracted and arranged by his/her guides at the request of his/her higher self or soul) attract similar emotional difficulties, could be with the same individuals or different individuals, as from his/her past lives, in a bid to test him/herself again in this lifetime, in terms of emotional fortutide and tenacity, to be tempted by suicide, but be strong enough to overcome such tendencies, ideally out of respect and love for others around him/her, and out of recognition of the value of life and physical incarnation as well.

If you know such a friend or relative with such suicidal tendencies, give him/her the emotional support as best as you can give, together with, if possible, an understanding of the suicidal karma across lifetimes, so that he/she may better understand and appreciate what's at stake, for him/herself, to grow in strength to overcome the weakness of suicide. Such growth will be a permanent addition and benefit for the soul, and not just this lifetime alone.

If you know someone who has committed suicide, and are concerned for him/her (eg. you worry that he/she might now be suffering as a earthbound psychotic post-mortem), then there are several options you can consider. I do not recommend religious rituals, because religion in general, is not helpful to anyone. Tis best to be a self-responsible free-thinker. Even religious exorcisms to handle psychical intrusions of a darker nature, including those that religions have called 'demonic possession', and/or by extraterrestrial abductions or encounters of a negative nature (these are entire separate topics for entirely separate discussions), are certainly not recommended due to their adverserial us-vs-them unhelpful polemic nature, and can often do more harm (to everyone involved, including the extraphysicals and/or extraterrestrials involved in what may be multiple level nested intrusions, or in some cases, severely misunderstood intentions) than good.

What then, are your options? There are several, and you can do your own research in this vast subject on the internet. As mentioned previously, there are multiple, unrelated systems and schools of thought here. As always, particularly in such fields or domains, be careful. Caveat Emptor. Charlatans or fakes, are not the worst possible scenario. Those who have a genuine need can PM me (if the need arises in your future), if you wish further suggestions in this regard. You can also google "Hilarion Reading" for more information on one possible such avenue of (completely benign and safe) a request for assistance.

But here's something you can safely do : Ask and you shall receive. Ask (aloud if you find it helps) for assistance from the guides & helpers (it does not matter if these be your own personal guides & helpers, or the deceased's guides & helpers, or yet other guides & helpers that specialize in such areas; they will network and assist together in ways appropriate from their side), to help the consciousness that has discarnated (whether suicide, murdered or any type of death), to heal and move on.

You might ask : but if the guides & helpers are already aware of the discarnate's psychotic post-mortem plight, and are already doing what they can to assist, then how does my asking them for help, make any difference? The answer is : as an extraphysical asking for help, it will help the various guides & helpers to better coordinate, plan and execute their assistance, they may work through you or with you, eg. psychically/energetically with your willingness as an intraphysical anchor and/or conduit, for isntance. There are many ways, but as long as you are willling to assist, particularly if the deceased (a misnomer, as he/she only temporarily ceases physicality, and certainly not his/her conscious existence!) was a friend or loved one, whichever way or combination of ways are employed, it can only be helpful to yourself and to him/her.

Another possibility in such a scenario, in which you may feel telepathically inspired and guided by the guides & helpers, is for you to speak (aloud, if you find it helpful) to the deceased / discarnated consciouisness or being or 'ghost', in a loving and helpful way, communicating that you're aware of his/her continued existence, of his/her possible confusion (if you sense it there is such), expressing your understanding, sympathy and empathy, and communicating to him/her to be aware or to look out for incoming guides & helpers, which are here to help him/her understand his/her situation, adjust, heal, do what is necessary and move on. Because the deceased / discarnate's consciousness is usually more attuned to the physical plane and to the consciousnesses of the intraphysicals, such as friends, rather than that of incoming guides & helpers, you will, in such a (fairly common) scenario, serve as a 'middle-man' or helpful 'bridge' that both parties (the deceased/discarnated or psychotic post-mortem) can see, and hence can make use (of you) to 'see' and establish contact with each other, so to speak, allowing the guides & helpers to carry out their assistantial work with the deceased/discarnated consciousness, to adjust, heal, move on to the higher planes of consciousness (the energetic portal often conceived in one's consciousness as a light, hence you might say something along the lines of, "when you see the guides & helpers, you might also see a loving, healing, guiding Light, it is safe to move towards the Light"), and assist in the process of reintegrating the consciousness back to his/her own higher self or soul, to his/her own extraphysical home, own soul community, soul family or families. Souls will experience a period of rest and recuperation as much as necessary, before a Life Review takes place (not one of judgement, but one of helpful guidance, a higher form of post-mortem work review that organizations employ in the corporate world today) in preparation for the next physical lifetime or incarnation, whenever that may be, varying widely depending on many factors (a separate topic for a completely separate discussion).

Send love (this is important : do not send or feel emotional grief or pain, the consciousness that discarnated, has more than enough of that, and doesn't need anymore) to the person who has passed on or discarnated, this will be psychically helpful for the consciousness to 'awake', heal and move on. Sending love is sending emotional strength, and it always helps. At funerals, feel love and not grief, the best that you can. That's the best way to assist the consciousness to move on.

No worries that this is the final goodbye, because it isn't. The unique karma and love that you have with every other individual in your life (and all your lifetimes), continues on forever, just as all souls, continue on forever. Across space and time, across all your lifetimes, and across all your existences. Your love and your relationships, continue on forever.

Last edited:

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sincerely appreciate your reply.

Thank you very much.

I have zero knowledge on such stuff thus would like to copy and paste your answer if you dun mind. Not sure if I can still locate the family of the deceased but if so will pass your answer to them (for them to decide on their own).

....today is one big weird day for me. Just read through some similar stuff posted by Dreamer1
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_55.htm
and then I come across your reply.

You with Bill Hicks? As in We are all One? Sad to say even with the aid of drugs, I failed to grasp that feeling. Perhaps its beyond my intellectual capacity.

On the aspect of "learning experience", I do not quite get it. Some ideas which we so called "learn" from books cannot be considered as learning. Reason being sometimes, you somehow innately reject the ideas which the books preaches(I just strongly disagree with the logic); whereas for others you just can't help agreeing. Its like selective listening. End of the day, you have learned nothing other than learning more about yourself. E.g I have come to understand that I am a commie. This inner direction/preference is somehow 先天。Thus nothing has changed.Nothing is learned. I am still me.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sincerely appreciate your reply. Thank you very much. I have zero knowledge on such stuff thus would like to copy and paste your answer if you dun mind. Not sure if I can still locate the family of the deceased but if so will pass your answer to them (for them to decide on their own).

You're totally welcome. Go ahead and reproduce my post. Hope it can help the family in some way.

Those interested can check out the (separate, unrelated) work of others, including their books, that I've listed on my website (any and all links therein are non-profit) :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/main.htm

One book in particular, is worth a special mention : Charles Breaux's "Way of Karma", which describes karma and reincarnation (over a dozen actual case studies) from a non-religious point of view. Consider buying a copy (not sure if it's still available or out of print) for family and/or friend. You can read a sample preview of it here :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/WayOfKarma/index.htm

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw eatshitndie, thanks for ur rep. Would like to rep u back, but kena the "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eatshitndie again."

Leongsam, can u pls consider reducing the required quantity of spreading out rep points before we can rep the same person again? So many times I wanted to rep a good post, but keep on kena that "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xxxxxxx again" error msg.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the aspect of "learning experience", I do not quite get it. Some ideas which we so called "learn" from books cannot be considered as learning. Reason being sometimes, you somehow innately reject the ideas which the books preaches(I just strongly disagree with the logic); whereas for others you just can't help agreeing. Its like selective listening. End of the day, you have learned nothing other than learning more about yourself. E.g I have come to understand that I am a commie. This inner direction/preference is somehow 先天。Thus nothing has changed.Nothing is learned. I am still me.

It is always *you* teaching yourself, whenever you attend a lecture by someone else, in church (though as I said, best to be free-thinker), a seminar, or from books, and you find a deeper sense of agreement and/or you gain something of deeper value from it. Either it (ie. the external teacher or book) is merely a tool which helps your consciousness reconnect with your own learning in your soul, from past lives, etc; or even if it's entirely new in this lifetime, it is still your own willlingness to learn, that was responsible for your learning.

(As an example, the reason some pple are naturally prodigious or gifted or talented in playing a musical instrument, or in martial arts, or in a particular science eg. medicine, etc, are karmic 'gifts' or momentum from past lives, in which effort was made in these fields. As such skills or inclinations or learnings from your various lifetimes get incorporated into your soul, naturally your future lifetimes will, barring special karmic requirements of that lifetime that do not allow it, will find it naturally easy to develop and re-learn or recall these strengths from past lives, as if you are able to quickly gain back your karmic inheritance (from past lives) and continue from where you left off.)

Hence, no 'guru' or religion or book or external entity, can truly claim credit for your learning or growth of your soul. No matter what external tool is used, doesn't matter, remember that it is only *you* who teaches yourself, you are your own true guru or teacher. Others around you may be karmically arranged to facilitate this, particularly relationships with others of personal karmic importance, such as (arranging to be born within) your family, good friends, girlfriends and loved ones. But only *you* are responsible for *yourself*, in all ways.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

About the "selective hearing" part, it better be this way! If you were to blindly follow, a political party, a church, a guru, a religion, etc, that means you're a blind sheep. Instead, what you refer to as "selective hearing", is really exercising free will and self-responsibility. When someone or a book or whatever says something, agree only with what you agree, and use it for yourself, and disagree with what you disagree. What is right for the author, might not be right for you. (There is no right or wrong, only accurate and inaccurate, appropriate and inappropriate, helpful and not helpful; there is no moral or immoral, only ethical and unethical, and so on).

No author, or scientist or doctor, can give you his 1000 opinions on 1000 different things, and you agree on all 1000 of them. This refers not just to the chap saying, "the iPhone is better than the Galaxy", but it can even be that one doctor honestly says, "from my professional experience, this treatment A is more helpful than treatment B" while another doctor honestly says, "from my professional experience, this treatment B is more helpful than treatment A". And each doctor is correct in his own way.

Even on something seemingly 'factual', can have 3 different pple saying 3 different things, eg. "an apple is red" versus "an apple is a fruit" versus "an apple is approximately spherical", the 3 severely myopic men feeling and describing the elephant. Human words in physicality is limiting, hence what an author really means when he says something, isn't necessary what you interpret and thinks he means. Therefore, even if you would otherwise agree with him if you conversed with him face-to-face, but from the way he wrote it and the way you read it, it is correct for you to disgaree with him, or more precisely, it is correct for you to disagree with what you think he said, rather than what he means when he said it (which you could still correctly disgaree with! and each of you would be correct, based on your own experiences and perspectives and unique situations).

What's right for one person, may not be right for another. In one context, killing another person may be sadistic murder, and would involve such karma. In another context, killing another person would have saved many lives, and would involve such karma. In the 1st context, the action of killing would have been 'wrong' or unethical, while in the 2nd context the same action of killing would have been 'right' or ethical. Especially in 'moral' or ethica dilmemmas, there is no right or wrong, but there are only consequences and the associated karma (either way you choose). For the same context or dilemma, for one person, choosing decision A would be more 'right' or appropriate, while for another person, choosing decision B would be more 'right' or appropriate.

It may interest you to note that even in the extraphysical, the guides & helpers do on occasion disagree (slightly or not so slightly, but always with mutual respect and without delibitating conflict) on some issues and dilemmas, what is the more 'right' choice to make in a particular context or relationship. On a more down-to-earth analogy, different JC teachers still often disgaree on what the 'right' or best answer is for a particular A level exam question.

Everyone is experiencing reality from a unique perspective, with unique persent, past and future life experiences, with unique karma and free will choices throughout all lifetimes and existences. "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Creation" as the Vulcans put it. Yes, there are shared experiences (indeed, this is one of the purposes of physical incarnation) and share perspectives, but just as there is chaos within order and order within chaos, every being in the Cosmos must contribute an at least somewhat unique perspective, for such is the value and purpose of existence, ie. God (which is more correctly defined as the Truth, Totality and Simultaneity of Each and All Beings in Existence) splitting him/her/your/them/ourselves into infinite consciousnesses in infinite forms and beings. Such splitting is of course, only in form and not in essence. The Oneness that connects all beings across space and time, that is God.

Last edited:

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is experiencing reality from a unique perspective, with unique persent, past and future life experiences, with unique karma and free will choices throughout all lifetimes and existences. "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Creation" as the Vulcans put it. Yes, there are shared experiences (indeed, this is one of the purposes of physical incarnation) and share perspectives, but just as there is chaos within order and order within chaos, every being in the Cosmos must contribute an at least somewhat unique perspective, for such is the value and purpose of existence, ie. God (which is more correctly defined as the Truth, Totality and Simultaneity of Each and All Beings in Existence) splitting him/her/your/them/ourselves into infinite consciousnesses in infinite forms and beings. Such splitting is of course, only in form and not in essence. The Oneness that connects all beings across space and time, that is God.

The above concept does resembles Taoism concept of relativity (empty vs full) and necessary existence of diversity ( Need to have different heights first inorder for the words "tall" and "short" to make sense) ~Not the religion but the book Tao De Ching

You quite similar to Jiddu Krishnamurti's advice of self discovery.
I am quite drawn to that but do have a contradictory thought

E.g "To each his own, do not enforce your opinion upon others". The statement itself is already an opinion which the speaker is enforcing upon others. Don't you think so?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
阿者言无
鼻者名间
为无时间
为无空间
为无量受业报之界

I always want to know, where do we go after we die?

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're totally welcome. Go ahead and reproduce my post. Hope it can help the family in some way.

Those interested can check out the (separate, unrelated) work of others, including their books, that I've listed on my website (any and all links therein are non-profit) :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/main.htm

One book in particular, is worth a special mention : Charles Breaux's "Way of Karma", which describes karma and reincarnation (over a dozen actual case studies) from a non-religious point of view. Consider buying a copy (not sure if it's still available or out of print) for family and/or friend. You can read a sample preview of it here :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/WayOfKarma/index.htm

I have 2 questions to ask you.

Ask The 1st question 1st, if a person dies in a foreign land without any funeral rites and without any proper funeral burial, can his soul be still reincarnated in his next lifetime?

Becos there are many many millions of people that died in this manner without any proper funeral rites during WW2.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, what is the issue here? Every minute, there are humans committing suicide around the globe.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, what is the issue here? Every minute, there are humans committing suicide around the globe.

I would think the act of suicide is a person opting out of existence. As I feel the act leans more towards selfless rather than selfish most of the time, I am keen to know if the person committing it is successful in getting what he/she hoped for in terms of ceasing to exist.

Its like there are ppl opting out of eldershield, I am keen to know if they are successful in their application or not.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person dies under emotional trauma, including suicide (ie. the emotional suffering that caused the suicide in the first place) and other traumatic deaths (eg. torture / murders), the energy of the emotional pain and psychological trauma naturally accompanies the consciousness after the physical/biological body is dead. Such 'ghosts' are more correctly termed psychotic post-mortems, or psychologically unstable/distressed after physical death. There are also known as 'earthbound', not because of any punishment or hell (erroneous concepts by dogmatic religions, themselves misguided) because the energy and state of psychological pain and suffering (or anger, hatred and murderous intent for some individuals) 'binds' or 'traps' these consciousnesses or 'ghosts' in the physical earth plane, making it harder for them to move onto other planes of existence of higher consciousness, frequencies and vibrations, including reconnecting with their extraphysical 'home' and soul families.

Karma is not punishment, there is no 'god' or being(s) of authority that determine one's karma and/or 'punishment' (as dogmatic religions would have you erroneously think). Karma is a natural aspect of existence, not a religious concept of 'punishment'. In didactic or pedagogical ways of human thinking, karma (which may be conceived as 'work', and/or 'cause-and-effect' or 'action-and-consequences', both obvious and direct, as well as subtle and indirect, and goes across lifetimes and karma also uniquely describes every unique relationship you have with all others, ie. your karma with every individual and every relationship is unique, and works across all your lifetimes in multiple levels and multiple ways) is therefore a mechanism of personal consciential soul evolution. Karma, which is best described as a neutral, natural law (like any law of physics or chemistry), is therefore in this regard, a useful mechanism that works intimately with physical reincarnation, another useful mechanism or tool for personal soul evolution (including the useful karmic work and progress in all relationships with all others).

Now that it has been understood that karma and reincarnation are *not* about punishment, let's look at suicide. Each and every suicde, and/or abortion, etc, is a unique case with unique background, karma and energy. Because most suicides are done in a state of severe psychological pain and suffering, hence as mentioned previously, it is a natural phenomenon (and not punishment), that most suicidees bring into their 'afterlife' or the extraphysical after discarnation or death, the same psychic energy of psychological trauma and pain, causing them to be psychotic post-mortems or 'earthbound ghosts'. These can be helped, and the relevant guides & helpers connected to the individual are alerted and do try their best to assist, but it takes time and (most importantly) willingness for the discarnated ('deceased') consciousness or 'ghost' to understand what's going on (some of these psychotic post-mortems don't even realize they're already dead, or take considerable time and reluctance to realize this), and they must want to let go of their emotional pain, suffering and baggage, and be willing to move on. Usually, due to the vibrational nature and proximity of the psychotic post-mortems memories and their tendency to 'cling onto' earth, hence self-imposing their earthbound condition, they are 'stuck' in the physical plane, and as such, the extraphysical guides & helpers may often need the assistance and energy of intraphysicals or still living people (either consciously if possible, but such is rare, so often the process is unconscious or semi-conscious on the part of the assisting intraphysical ; there are however, many intraphysicals or living people, so-called 'lightworkers' or 'healers' or psychics or even psychotherapists who consciously seek to assist the psychotic post-mortem to move on in some manner, using varying modalities and different, unrelated systems or schools of thoughts, of varying levels of religiousity or spirituality; these can be either working consciously or unconsciously with the various guides & helpers).

The karma of most suicides, does indeed carry on into future lifetimes. The 'sin' (there is actually no such thing as sin or morality, only ethics and cosmoethics) of suicide, is really that (in most cases), it is a tragic waste of a lifetime and the valuable opportunities of that physical incarnation cut short. Such valuable opportunites, include the opportunity for the soul to will and exercise emotional strength and tenacity, in face of emotional challenges and pain.

(At this point, it should be noted that some suicides, are ethical or appropriate suicides. Although rare, there are circumstances in which the suicidee commits the act out of a clear level-headedness, eg. self-euthanasia involving incurable delibitating medical conditions; and/or for the sake and consideration of others around, etc. As such does not carry as much emotional pain, the state of the consciousness upon death, and the associated karma, is naturally different. What then, determines the karma of such a suicide, wil be other factors such as the underlying motivations, including how 'selfish' or 'selfless' the nature of the suicide.)

Notwithstanding and nonetheless, in the majority of cases in which the suicide was not necessary and not appropriate, not only will the suicide be perceived and seen as a tragic waste of life, effort, resources and opportunity, by the the soul's evolutionary orientor, guides & helpers, and others in the soul family (or families), but in almost all such cases (of inappropriate suicides), the soul or higher self itself, will terribly regret the suicide as an act of emotional weakness or even 'corwardice' (this judgement is usually more self-imposed, the guides & helpers are somewhat more understanding and sympathetic). As such, karmic learning opportunities to revisit the karma and of suicide, will be arranged in future lifetimes, until the karma and issue of suicide (including emotional strength vs weakness) has been overcome and mastered to the satisfaction of the soul (and the soul's guides).

As an analogy, just as, if one fails or performs dissatisfactorily for the A level exams, one might wish to retake the exam, either within the same JC, or at a private school, or as a private candidate. Even moving on to other pathways of academia, such as a polytechnic or private university, it is still giving oneself the opportunity to overcome one's failure or underperformance at the previous exam. Similarly, many souls will (some more willingly, some less willingly) recognize that unless he/she overcomes the emotional weakness and/or disatisfactory handling of the stresses / issues / relationships that led to the suicide, for which only physical incarnation can provide such opportunities, otherwise the weakness or failure or underperformance will remain as part of the soul and soul's karma, and more than the soul's guides & helpers, it is the soul him/herself that wants to re-dress this, to have the opportunity to relive the emotional trauma and circumstances that led to the emotional weakness of the suicide.

As such, human souls with this issue of suicide, having committed suicide in a past life, or commonly, several past lives, will continue to revisit this in this lifetime and future lifetimes. The way to identify such individuals, is that they have stronger and average suicidal tendencies. It is almost definitely karma from past lives. Such souls in physical incarnation will (naturally and obviously, not so much consciously; but rather subtly have such circumstances attracted and arranged by his/her guides at the request of his/her higher self or soul) attract similar emotional difficulties, could be with the same individuals or different individuals, as from his/her past lives, in a bid to test him/herself again in this lifetime, in terms of emotional fortutide and tenacity, to be tempted by suicide, but be strong enough to overcome such tendencies, ideally out of respect and love for others around him/her, and out of recognition of the value of life and physical incarnation as well.

If you know such a friend or relative with such suicidal tendencies, give him/her the emotional support as best as you can give, together with, if possible, an understanding of the suicidal karma across lifetimes, so that he/she may better understand and appreciate what's at stake, for him/herself, to grow in strength to overcome the weakness of suicide. Such growth will be a permanent addition and benefit for the soul, and not just this lifetime alone.

If you know someone who has committed suicide, and are concerned for him/her (eg. you worry that he/she might now be suffering as a earthbound psychotic post-mortem), then there are several options you can consider. I do not recommend religious rituals, because religion in general, is not helpful to anyone. Tis best to be a self-responsible free-thinker. Even religious exorcisms to handle psychical intrusions of a darker nature, including those that religions have called 'demonic possession', and/or by extraterrestrial abductions or encounters of a negative nature (these are entire separate topics for entirely separate discussions), are certainly not recommended due to their adverserial us-vs-them unhelpful polemic nature, and can often do more harm (to everyone involved, including the extraphysicals and/or extraterrestrials involved in what may be multiple level nested intrusions, or in some cases, severely misunderstood intentions) than good.

What then, are your options? There are several, and you can do your own research in this vast subject on the internet. As mentioned previously, there are multiple, unrelated systems and schools of thought here. As always, particularly in such fields or domains, be careful. Caveat Emptor. Charlatans or fakes, are not the worst possible scenario. Those who have a genuine need can PM me (if the need arises in your future), if you wish further suggestions in this regard. You can also google "Hilarion Reading" for more information on one possible such avenue of (completely benign and safe) a request for assistance.

But here's something you can safely do : Ask and you shall receive. Ask (aloud if you find it helps) for assistance from the guides & helpers (it does not matter if these be your own personal guides & helpers, or the deceased's guides & helpers, or yet other guides & helpers that specialize in such areas; they will network and assist together in ways appropriate from their side), to help the consciousness that has discarnated (whether suicide, murdered or any type of death), to heal and move on.

You might ask : but if the guides & helpers are already aware of the discarnate's psychotic post-mortem plight, and are already doing what they can to assist, then how does my asking them for help, make any difference? The answer is : as an extraphysical asking for help, it will help the various guides & helpers to better coordinate, plan and execute their assistance, they may work through you or with you, eg. psychically/energetically with your willingness as an intraphysical anchor and/or conduit, for isntance. There are many ways, but as long as you are willling to assist, particularly if the deceased (a misnomer, as he/she only temporarily ceases physicality, and certainly not his/her conscious existence!) was a friend or loved one, whichever way or combination of ways are employed, it can only be helpful to yourself and to him/her.

Another possibility in such a scenario, in which you may feel telepathically inspired and guided by the guides & helpers, is for you to speak (aloud, if you find it helpful) to the deceased / discarnated consciouisness or being or 'ghost', in a loving and helpful way, communicating that you're aware of his/her continued existence, of his/her possible confusion (if you sense it there is such), expressing your understanding, sympathy and empathy, and communicating to him/her to be aware or to look out for incoming guides & helpers, which are here to help him/her understand his/her situation, adjust, heal, do what is necessary and move on. Because the deceased / discarnate's consciousness is usually more attuned to the physical plane and to the consciousnesses of the intraphysicals, such as friends, rather than that of incoming guides & helpers, you will, in such a (fairly common) scenario, serve as a 'middle-man' or helpful 'bridge' that both parties (the deceased/discarnated or psychotic post-mortem) can see, and hence can make use (of you) to 'see' and establish contact with each other, so to speak, allowing the guides & helpers to carry out their assistantial work with the deceased/discarnated consciousness, to adjust, heal, move on to the higher planes of consciousness (the energetic portal often conceived in one's consciousness as a light, hence you might say something along the lines of, "when you see the guides & helpers, you might also see a loving, healing, guiding Light, it is safe to move towards the Light"), and assist in the process of reintegrating the consciousness back to his/her own higher self or soul, to his/her own extraphysical home, own soul community, soul family or families. Souls will experience a period of rest and recuperation as much as necessary, before a Life Review takes place (not one of judgement, but one of helpful guidance, a higher form of post-mortem work review that organizations employ in the corporate world today) in preparation for the next physical lifetime or incarnation, whenever that may be, varying widely depending on many factors (a separate topic for a completely separate discussion).

Send love (this is important : do not send or feel emotional grief or pain, the consciousness that discarnated, has more than enough of that, and doesn't need anymore) to the person who has passed on or discarnated, this will be psychically helpful for the consciousness to 'awake', heal and move on. Sending love is sending emotional strength, and it always helps. At funerals, feel love and not grief, the best that you can. That's the best way to assist the consciousness to move on.

No worries that this is the final goodbye, because it isn't. The unique karma and love that you have with every other individual in your life (and all your lifetimes), continues on forever, just as all souls, continue on forever. Across space and time, across all your lifetimes, and across all your existences. Your love and your relationships, continue on forever.

can some kind soul summaries?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In additon, Stinkapore got people who suicided such as 1st wife of Ah Loonie, Mr Teh Chean guan and Mr Todd.

Go ask the Police of Stinkapore and they can tell you even more

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 2 questions to ask you.

Ask The 1st question 1st, if a person dies in a foreign land without any funeral rites and without any proper funeral burial, can his soul be still reincarnated in his next lifetime?

Becos there are many many millions of people that died in this manner without any proper funeral rites during WW2.

Yes can, no problem there. U don't need funeral rites or a burial to discarnate (die), leave the physical earth plane, and make preparations in the extraphysical (ie.spirit world) for your subsequent reincarnation into your next lifetime.

Problem is, during WW2, many souls are traumatized by the brutality and dehumanizing experience of war, and as such, may temporarily become psychotic post-mortems (ie. ghosts) for some time while the guides & helpers assist to help them 'awake' and move on. The period of psychosis (ie. as an earthbound ghost) may last from a few hours, to a few hundred (or in rare cases, thousands of) years.