• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Karang Guni man pretending to do charity

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every month I get a flyer at my door by some self-proclaimed Recycle Company helping to do charity. They want me to pack the times items nicely for them and let leave the items outside my unit for them to collect. They even pick and choose - no bulky items. They want computers and TVs.

According to them, they will donate the items to charity. Do you believe they are so charitable ? Or are they Karang Guni men pretending to be some charity organization in order to save on the pittance they have to pay for the old stuff ?

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every month I get a flyer at my door by some self-proclaimed Recycle Company helping to do charity. They want me to pack the times nicely for them and let the items outside my unit for them to collect. They even pick and choose - no bulky items. They want computers and TVs.

According to them, they will donate the items to charity. Do you believe they are so charitable ? Or are they Karang Guni men pretending to be some charity organization in order to save on the pittance they have to pay for the old stuff ?

They are learning from big charity organisations, use the needy to make money for themselves.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every month I get a flyer at my door by some self-proclaimed Recycle Company helping to do charity. They want me to pack the times nicely for them and let the items outside my unit for them to collect. They even pick and choose - no bulky items. They want computers and TVs.

They are learning from President Star Charity Award. I dont donate to such charities. Just give direct to the poor in my neighbourhood, These poor get 100% of your contribution. No admin fees to the middleman, no seepage. Be wise when we donate to charity

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN

Chao Turtle must ask our Residential multi-Trillionaire bizman
@glockman
if this is his company?
No way! I am a one-man operation biz. Very honest and humble.:thumbsup::biggrin:

Singapore-Cardboard-Collector.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also insurance agents pretending to be pap rc member coming door to door to survey about household financial status :sneaky: