• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what I observed after PAP gov charge 5 cents for plastic bags...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case lazy PAP ministers dun want to walk into supermarkets and truly observe the situation, they can quote this thread as reference.

1) Shoppers have to ownself pack stuff if bring own bags except for Seng Siong.

2) Some shoppers use the free flat top plastic bags as shopping bags to buy small items.

3) Some shoppers use the basket to replace plastic bags, meaning they bring home the basket but not sure they will bring it back or not. Supermarkets cannot stop them because they will say they will need the basket to carry the items to the car since not buying plastic bags. Same goes for trolleys.

4) Saw an old auntie bought a heavy 24-pack can drinks without plastic bag because she dun want to pay the 5 cents, so she carried it despite risk of injuring herself.

5) Seng Siong cashiers got problem putting tray of eggs into shoppers tote bags because most personal tote bags do not have wide and strong base. So they will put in vertically which can potentially break the eggs.

6) Some shoppers brought XXL size plastic bags to contain all their items and carry like Santa Claus obstructing people.

Any more observations can feel free to add here...

so we're having a national crisis................. :biggrin:

what are these ''free flat top'' plastic bags you referring to ?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
what are these ''free flat top'' plastic bags you referring to ?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
850513081_10067463837362563024-1050x788.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This charging for plastic bags can easily add another 1% to additional GST revenue, within the scope of grocery shopping. :biggrin:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, i see.............this type is free ah..............i thought also must pay...........i rarely go supermarket leh............
I would suggest your maid to use one of these free plastic bags for each item bought and place them into basket and bring home. The basket can bring back to supermarket some other shopping day.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They charge 5 cents now, but in times to come, it will be increased periodically and might end up paying $1 or even $10 in the future. You know how the price will only go up and not the other way.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would suggest your maid to use one of these free plastic bags for each item bought and place them into basket and bring home. The basket can bring back to supermarket some other shopping day.

i no maid lah, too poor liao................basket also can bring home meh ??.............. :eek:

so we can expect to see people pushing the trolleys back home too hor............:laugh:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened Mr moron? Why no 60% comment?
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be ani PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here cant see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all '' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are Singaporean in the first place. Its one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i no maid lah, too poor liao................basket also can bring home meh ??.............. :eek:

so we can expect to see people pushing the trolleys back home too hor............:laugh:
Can....saw people do that....last time trolley already can bring home, now baskets too.:biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
6) Some shoppers brought XXL size plastic bags to contain all their items and carry like Santa Claus obstructing people.

Any more observations can feel free to add here...

7) Some boliao uncles will stand around to record their observations.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset