• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Just my ranting and I am pissed off) I am not a stalker!

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days I head to the gym pretty often after work. There's this quite good-looking guy who's always there when I am there. Ok. I admit I have a crush on him and I do see him glancing at me or at my direction in the gym mirrors. I don't want to talk to men as I don't think I am ready for a relationship yet. So to avoid him, I try to go slightly earlier or later than my usual timing. However, I still bump into him on most occasions Now, I am worried he might think I am stalking him. I can't change my gym outings any more because I have other things to do. Bloody driving me nuts! Men! I think I better look at a single gender gym soon. Sigh...

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn
ActuaLee he is stalking you.
Thats why he was alreaLee there when you bumped into him.
Knn just ignore him

[ @glockman
is betterest. ]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because the gym is a confined area, coincidences happen frequently. don’t be too paranoid and imaginative. when i go to the gym one tranny keeps bumping into me. i just ignore shim. and must keep bum from getting bumped.