• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo back to work, appearance at Tiong Bahru Bahru, 《做人》宣传 13/3/10.

20100314_chenxi_jackneo2_img_main.jpg
20100314_chenxi_jackneo_img_main.jpg

<param name="movie" value="http://fun.omy.sg/common/php/vodcast.php?firstMediaSrc=http://media.omy.sg/OMYMEDIA/vodcast/News/LocalNews/201003/20100314_WD_jackneoevent.flv"></param> <embed id="mediaObj" width="320" height="302" flashvars="firstMediaSrc=http://media.omy.sg/OMYMEDIA/vodcast/News/LocalNews/201003/20100314_WD_jackneoevent.flv&autoPlayMedia=true" wmode="transparent" quality="high" name="mediaObj" style="" src="http://fun.omy.sg/common/media/swf/vodcast.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
All yr Malaysian examples are irrelevant. Malaysia is M'sia, Singapore is Singapore. ISA is repealed in M'sia; but still in force in Singapore. They have corrupt IGPs and judges and honest judges are replaced at will.

The law has to be administered fairly and justly; not only that, it has to be seen to be just and fair. Society in the admin of justice has to balance between individual rights of one person against that of another. JN has a right to be free from arbitrary arrest too. That's why we have rules of evidence. Hearsay and esp witness statements from an involved party must be treated with doubt. The maxim is Innocent unttil proven guilty. This may not be the case where ISA and national security is involved; since LKY has suspended the rules of evidence for ISA cases or what he deemed as ISA (well, fairly or not, I'm not going to go into here as this aspect is too complex and involves a dominant executive rather than a straight fwd jurisprudence; and we can argue till the cows come home).

Be that as it may, you quoted Malaysian cases to support yr arguments that police have also acted upon hearsay. Fine. There's been a lot of stories even with photos that PM Najib is involved in the murder of the Mongolian beauty. What has the Police there done abt it? Have they gone to arrest him?

Which one is irrelevant? The girl's very serious allegation that Jackass tried to end her life when he tried to end his?

Don't be so consumed by the apparent 'injustice' done to the 'victims' to the point of forgetting the law and that all are equal before the law. Some underaged lass comes up to you in a lonely parrk and cry "Outrage of Modesty" so I suppose you expect the police to arrest you w/o prroof?

Yr last statement here is nonsensical. Do yrself a favour and read it again. Just reflects on you whether yr fingers move faster than yr brains. If you have no doubts that I am old enough to be yr father, how could I give juvenile replies?

From your juvenile, unsubstantive replies, I have absolutely no doubts about this.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All yr Malaysian examples are irrelevant. Malaysia is M'sia, Singapore is Singapore. ISA is repealed in M'sia; but still in force in Singapore. They have corrupt IGPs and judges and honest judges are replaced at will.

?

IN a previous thread, you gave examples of Taiwan, Korea and HOngKong to help prove your spurious allegation that the entertainment industry is rife with women offering themselves to men bosses.

You are a shapeshifter oso?

Bro Chau, don't waste your time arguing with the shapeshifter who lacks morals and lives his live like an animal and has isues with others who rather walk a morally upright path in life. His integrity is worthless. Best to put people like this under ignore.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birds of a feather flock together. Or is it wolves (cowards) hunt in packs? Maybe cockroaches...

IN a previous thread, you gave examples of Taiwan, Korea and HOngKong to help prove your spurious allegation that the entertainment industry is rife with women offering themselves to men bosses.

You are a shapeshifter oso?

Bro Chau, don't waste your time arguing with the shapeshifter who lacks morals and lives his live like an animal and has isues with others who rather walk a morally upright path in life. His integrity is worthless. Best to put people like this under ignore.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I am not in disagreement with your arguments thus far; not trying to pour oil into fire.... if my conjecture is correct, he is trying to say that your mental construct is in regression as a result of your graceful aging process.

Yr last statement here is nonsensical. Do yrself a favour and read it again. Just reflects on you whether yr fingers move faster than yr brains. If you have no doubts that I am old enough to be yr father, how could I give juvenile replies?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kingrant, this Chaopappy has certain fixation namely : (1) feels strongly about 'sexual harassment & without fail provide a wiki link (2) just loves to use his favourite term 'shapeshifters' when his own grasp of logic is suspect.

Incidentally, he first attracted my attention when he chastised the 33% who voted for the Opposition, claiming that they are resposible for the 66% PAP voters because the 33% didn't educate the 66%. To this day, I find his logic perverse.

Now, he is off starting another thread asking people to boycott Mark Lee, juvenile ?!

If ChaoPappy has brains & balls, he should focus his fire & energy on something productive & ballsy like that woman blogger who openly chastise George Yeo - I admire her gumption whatever my own views of her stance. Instead of hysterically calling names of forummers here who posted POVs not to his liking.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks. Yr conjecture is incorrect. He is definitely challenged on the mental level such that he cannot write a simple sentence w/o contradiction. He hears, but does not listen. He reads, but does not comprehend. He is so consumed with nailing JN that common decency and basic law are compromised. Still, he's better than the likes of ChaoPappyOOdle who snipes, pops, and crackles like chestnuts in a fire with no substance of arguments for intelligent cogent discourse.

While I am not in disagreement with your arguments thus far; not trying to pour oil into fire.... if my conjecture is correct, he is trying to say that your mental construct is in regression as a result of your graceful aging process.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hohoho! The one with balls cancer stage 5 giving solace to another whose balls can laugh and definitely also suffering from balls cancer.

What will the world do without these two cancer balls?

Quite insane actually. But then again it's always sad to see a mind starts losing it's faculties. :biggrin:

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law has to be administered fairly and justly; not only that, it has to be seen to be just and fair. Society in the admin of justice has to balance between individual rights of one person against that of another. JN has a right to be free from arbitrary arrest too. That's why we have rules of evidence. Hearsay and esp witness statements from an involved party must be treated with doubt. The maxim is Innocent unttil proven guilty. This may not be the case where ISA and national security is involved; since LKY has suspended the rules of evidence for ISA cases or what he deemed as ISA (well, fairly or not, I'm not going to go into here as this aspect is too complex and involves a dominant executive rather than a straight fwd jurisprudence; and we can argue till the cows come home).?

What "arbitrary arrest" in the world are you talking about??? Do you have a comprehension problem? Read through what I wrote again.

I said that there should be a police investigation into this very serious allegation and that Jackass should be charged if the the allegations can be substantiated.

What has the Police there done abt it? Have they gone to arrest him? ).?

Precisely my point that no one should be above the law, especially those in politics or those who have political connections.

Don't be so consumed by the apparent 'injustice' done to the 'victims' to the point of forgetting the law and that all are equal before the law. Some underaged lass comes up to you in a lonely parrk and cry "Outrage of Modesty" so I suppose you expect the police to arrest you w/o prroof?).?

I expect the police to investigate the allegations. And yes, people have been arrested, charged and incarcerated for such things. So it's a poor example from you.

You fucking cock. I was toying with you if you must know. Do I have to be blatantly vulgar and calling you a"fucking cock" or "fucking idiot" outright for you to understand? Can't I be prim, proper and polite and use the finer nuances of a language and the genteel art of sarcasm to give you a kick up the ass? For fuck sake, there are young kids and very religious people in this forum so the last thing I want to use are fucking vulgarities when ticking off a too clever by half asshole.

Stick to the issues and save me your juvenile name calling and all will be fine. Deal?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foyce makes police report
Mon, Mar 15, 2010
This afternoon, Foyce Le Xuan made a police report at the Tampines Police post.
omy_20100315_news_threat_hh.jpg

She said she would show the police the text messages alleging sexual harassment that Jack Neo had sent her.
However, she does not know how much the police will be able to assist her.
She has also requested for police protection for threatening phone calls she has been receiving.
One such threat was from a male caller who told her to keep silent.
Her church pastor has also advised her to stop speaking to the media.
SM15-001-1-SHI5.jpg
20100315_news_threat_img_main.jpg

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro postnew, i seriously dunno yr scans of the chinese tabloids saves me $ or entice me to go buy $1.40 worth of both shit(sheets) ! LOL

Every public pix of Le Xuan is off-shoulder - she dam chio siah, even with tears, I dun blame any man want to up, provided she is willing lah !

The bottom corner part about wife's revelation - referring to Ah Nan right ? Seow boh, this rough neck so kinky one, like to record himself fucking pros - as in record audio only or record video ..... Looks like tonite $1.40 sure go to the old man newsstand downstairs leow LOL :biggrin: