• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

R

redlightmeansgo

Another hypocitical bastard from the Little Emperor's kingdom has crawled out.

Francis Seow's friends and clients like Julius Teo, FS' mistress as well as Tang Liang Hong's wife and daughter were harrased by the octogenarian bastard, his attack dogs and his prostitute press even though their target was Francis Seow and Tang Liang hong.

Now that their little Joseph Goebbels whom they thought could churn out films with subliminal and subtle messages worshiping Little Emperor, his lap dogs and cronies, they start singing a different tune and talk about "boundaries".

Little Emperor has taught and has shown by personal example that there are no boundaries where even wives and children are targetted.

They will now discover that there are no boundaries in the new media even as they rein in their prostitute press' coverage on their favourite paedophile.

Haha bro,

What is the old man's is his. What should rightfully belong to us will also be his as long as you and I bide our time on his turf.

Politics is a tool of convenience. If he could charter a plane to send his brain dead wife home all the way from London, what are boundaries but a series of lines on a map.

You and I are sitting and standing on shifting sand. The day will come when there will be only 5 GRCs left - guess where the opposition will then be forced to contest?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone been able to access blogkaki?

http://www.blogkaki.sg/

I have been trying but it seems to be down. Heard that there were a lot of negative comments in both GY and JN postings. They were trying to censor ... and then now it seems to be offline completely.

Anyone know what is happening?

It's obvious ain't it? Who can shut down a minister's blog?

Clue. Someone who just returned from England.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thot he just stepped out the door. Must be catastrophic flak and collateral damage done for him to come running home. Pinkie can't manage? with 2 ASGs?

It's obvious ain't it? Who can shut down a minister's blog?

Clue. Someone who just returned from England.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
From blogkaki cached. Yep most of the comments on George Yeo's post to "rally behind Jack Neo and family" are very negative. The following are just 30% of the comments

Phang · 5 days ago
I read the news on Singapore's only Chinese Sunday paper. Quite surprises, a little disappointed but rather concerned that this sort of news had dominated quite a substantial front page coverage. Really wonder the rationale to feature this on main and not the entertainment news section. Are we wasting media resources? We should give try our best in giving the right balance and focus in life to the reader. Minister's Yeo's comments to give Jack's family our support is most appropriate. For it is within all members of the family that should come together and survive the ordeal. Leave them space for their own privacy and well wishes that they can move on together as one.

Harris Chai · 5 days ago
I'd rally around his wife and children, Mr Yeo. I think they need our support more.

Cheng · 4 days ago
Human err and mistakes are to be learnt. Infidelity will not only bring down a family but also a nation. Family and moral values need to be emphasized in our education.

Tong · 4 days ago
Agree with Harris. JN's a grown man & should face up whatever consequences of his actions. Thus the media should indeed give space to JN's family but they can hunt down JN for all I care. Ultimately when he chose to have affairs, he should see this coming too.

Fong · 4 days ago
While I sympathize Jack's wife and kids, I have no sympathy for him. If he has really taken advantage of the ladies because of his empty promises (of stardom) then he really deserved his current predicament.

My sympathy also go to his victims

Joe · 4 days ago
Why rally around Jack? He is the one who caused all these problems. Like Harris said, we should rally around his wife and children.

If you condone this behaviour, sooner or later, he will become a big problem for society. His wife already knew about this affair a year ago and let it be? Something's wrong here.

Obviously, he need to take the punishment. One wife no enough? LOL

Indignant · 4 days ago
So every infidel husband should get public support? Then what is the point of promoting family values?
Or is Jack Neo special because he knew the right people?

Should government officials publicly support unfaithful husbands? I would like to see a debate on this.

mike · 4 days ago
Jack should face the music like a man. Why is everyone so nice to him? Dont forget the victim is only a very young girl and Jack exploited her. And why the hell did he bring along a pastor to settle the issue. To make him more look less guilty?
Please consider the plight of the poor young girl. Our sympathy should be with her. With so much support for Jack, it seems the wrong doing is very light and the injured party is jack and his family. Time to refocus and show so concern for the real victim.

Thanks,

Paul · 4 days ago
I think the sympathy has been misplaced. I am not surprised at the outcome but I am surprised that this outcome came out after such a long time. I have heard of his "pursuits" since 2002. I hope more will come out and reveal what kind of character this Jack Neo is. I also hope that those who have been mistreated or underpaid for work done for him and his company will also come out and spill out the beans

bunny · 4 days ago
Blogposter,

You are a personal friend to Jack; your sympathies and call for support hold about as much water as a boat with holes.

"Let us rally around Jack, his wife and his children at this time."

Sure, say that again when a 50y/o married man is spending some time with your daughter.

no longer fan · 4 days ago
He probably call you personally cos you are "someone"
If you are nobody, I don't think he bothers ..

it is a matter of choice and he chooses to be "naughty" so now he needs to pay the price.
and the wife choose to close an eye is giving him permission to carry on ..
if the gal have not exposed him, god knows how many more such cases there will be ..

Sorry is sometimes just a perfunctory word.
It could meant he am sorry cos he got caught ...

His next script could be Beauty Not Enough ...
starring Jack Neo and Tigers Wood.

Rally around him ?
He don't deserve that ... not a single iota of pity
What you sow is What you reap ...

Andy · 4 days ago
Jack was awarded the Cultural Medallion by the Sgp Govt and thus become a role model for all SGPoreans. Instead of guiding young people with right principles and ethics, he preyed on their ignorance and victimised them. He not only deceived himself and his family, he deceived the SGP govt, the SGP people who placed total faith and trust in him. He is a hypocrite who promotes virtuous values in his movies but act in contrary to them in real life. He is a demon in saint's garb- a cheat, a threat to our young innocent daughters eager to make a headway in the movie industry. Can SGP afford another Cultural Medallion winner to breach this trust and make a mockery out of the SGP govt and people? George Yeo should have berated and censured him for abusing this trust. Forgiving him without taking appropriate actions is a display of lack of wisdom. The ones whom we should rally behind is not Jack Neo but the many young aspiring movie directors who look up to JN as a role model, the many SGPoreans who felt the purity of JN in his movies, who in the end, are let down by the revelation of his true colours - one who is selfish, lustful, dishonest, a predator. Please retract his Cultural Medallion and all public service awards conferred to him as he no longer deserves it.

Andy · 4 days ago
Wih due respect to FM George Yeo, I find his caption "Rallying around Jack Neo and his family" ironical and inappropriate.
Firstly, the victims in this case are the young aspiring actress wanabe and of course, Jack's family.
Jack Neo is the perpetrator who abused his position as a well-known movie director , public service award winner who is supposedly to be of pure ethical conduct but preyed on young ignorant minds and take advantage of her sexually instead. This man is sick in the mind. To me, he is no different from Jack the Ripper.
By the caption, it would seemed that Jack is a victim too. That certainly is not the case.
Does someone of such character like Jack deserve our rallying?
I have encouraged my children to watch Jack's movie for his moral story and follow his example of having good moral values and creativity. What am I going to tell my children now? That it is alright to have an affair and apologise, Minister forgive and life will go on? What kind of values then are we trying to impart to the young generations who would be the future foundation of society who are supposed to thrive on honesty and integrity?
Being a public figure carries a heavy responsibility of being accountable not only to oneself and family but also to the public at large. High moral standings are not expected of them but required of them. Especially so in our Asian society, there is no room for trangressions of any form.
Having said that, forgiving and helping Jack is what we all should do as a fellow human being, provided he is 100% remorseful for his actions. To show his sincerity, he should quit the movie industry for good (as he has lost his credibility and also to avoid being tempted to cheat young girls again), go into a retreat of self healing or professional counselling, devote his time to social work and return all the public awards given to him and become a quiet private citizen.
For that, I will rally behind him.

Crystal · 4 days ago
I am totally agreed with Joe. Why rally around Jack! I must said that his preys are young and gullible girls who are just out to look for stardom. I am a mother of three grown up girls and i can't imagine if one of those girls happened to be my daughter.

phoebe lian · 4 days ago
Eric Yeow * TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO STILL WANT TO BLAME DIRECTOR JACK NEO FOR HIS RECENT WELL-PUBLICISE INCIDENT , IF U ALL R HEARING THIS , DONT EVER TRY TO BLAME JACK NEO DIRECTOR FOR HIS RECENT FORGIVEABLE MISTAKE AS A COVER UP TO BOASTEN UP YOUR SELF-ESTEEM & CONFIDENCE , THIS TACTIC WONT WORK & WILL NEVER WORK COS ITS TOTAL...

Kaden · 4 days ago
Why full support for Jack Neo only? He has not issued an apology yet. From all the reports, he seemed to be the sexual predator here.

Mr Minister, would you comment about his trangressions. What about Wendy? And now Foyce. Perhaps more to come. Are you sure you want to support him before you get your facts right?

Paul · 4 days ago
Lianhe Wanbao has just reported that there is a 3rd and 4th girl. I think the Minister should consider withdrawing the cultural medallion from him. He has clearly taken advantage of his position to take advantage of vunerable young girls.

Kaden · 4 days ago
Agree with Joe. Why pledge your full support to jack Neo only, mr minister. What about the victims and their families! Is it because he is a celebrity and he called you in advance.____I am so angry with this bia-ness. He has not even issued an apology to the victims yet. What's worse, from all the reports, it seems to me he is the sexual predator here.____Look around you in the other forums. People are wholly disappointed with him and his behaviour. There is not one but numerous other women involved. What would you do if they were your family or friends. Mr minister, would you comment on his trangressions? ____

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SM13-001-0-SHI.jpg

20100313_ymw_news_jackneo1_img_main.jpg

Jack Neo & family to leave for China or Taiwan?

R

redlightmeansgo

KNN, he is still unrepentant. In defeat, he still espouses the Chinese chauvinist attitude that these women actually queued up to suck his cock.
Mark my words, if he ever goes to China, his lan jao confirmed will go out of control with all the tiong kok mei mei :biggrin:

Good riddance, and good luck!

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/03...-their-affair/

“I was at Raffles Town Club and had a huge fight with him because I suspected that he was meeting another girl. He was very angry and anxious and threatened to open the window and jumped off. Fortunately, the window did not open……There was once when he was angry with another guy going after me and we had a quarrel over it. He ran to East Coast Park and drank a lot of beer. I went from Yishun to East Coast to find him and asked him to return home. He sped along the road and hit a bus.Though I asked him to slow down, he still continued speeding to end his life together with mine,” Wendy Chong, Shin Min Daily

It has already been a few days, so when exactly is the Singapore Police Force going to commence investigation into this very serious allegation of attempted murder of a young girl?

Unlike the Romanian diplomat, this jackass has no diplomatic immunity. So what's stopping the police from commencing investigations? His political connections with George Yeo and membership of the Little Emperor's political party?

Does his political connections mean that he cannot be investigated for this very serious allegation of attempted murder or be charged with attempted murder if this serious allegation is found to be true? Note that he has yet to deny this allegation.

Does George Yeo Yong Boon still want all Singaporeans including the Singapore Police Force to "rally around" this jerk who attempted to kill a young girl?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, he is still unrepentant. In defeat, he still espouses the Chinese chauvinist attitude that these women actually queued up to suck his cock.

Actually, if you read what all the girls have said to press, what he claimed is technically correct. He has cheated only one girl, Wendy. Foyce and Maelle are failed attempts. The others are willing parties, dare to talk only under press protection of anonymity.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, if you read what all the girls have said to press, what he claimed is technically correct. He has cheated only one girl, Wendy. Foyce and Maelle are failed attempts. The others are willing parties, dare to talk only under press protection of anonymity.

If you read the press today (ST/ZB/TNP), you can sense the saga is slowly moving on..... impermanence & change are the only constants ....

Press also losing steam .... no other new development can raise the tempo again unless got suicide, more celeb scandals ....

Life continues ..... albeit painfully for some, but eventually even for Wendy this final break with JN is the best thing to happen for her ...

So Korean Singer also front page & clarify things with supportive hubby photo also ! Well, to each his own, people will believe what they want to believe ...... :cool:

P.S. Those who are still very hot with Jack Neo can go CHC Sunday Service & throw bad eggs at him - understand he will attend service with his family today .... in fact, he very thick-skin, yesterday already back on the road promoting the 'Being Human show' at some shopping mall .....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, if yr gf in a personal private fight with you, ends up in the same situation, goes to the Police and make a report that you wanted to murder her, you expect the Police and the AG to swallow it hook sinker and line? It's her words against his. How flimsy can yr evidence get? Lol. Do you know anything about law?

It has already been a few days, so when exactly is the Singapore Police Force going to commence investigation into this very serious allegation of attempted murder of a young girl?

Does George Yeo Yong Boon still want all Singaporeans including the Singapore Police Force to "rally around" this jerk who attempted to kill a young girl?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read the press today (ST/ZB/TNP), you can sense the saga is slowly moving on..... impermanence & change are the only constants ....

If that is true, then it is indeed good news. There will be a political price to pay if things are allowed to end this way. The 3 subconcious political messages which have gone out are:

1) PAP is morally corrupt and tolerates JN’s kind of behviour (PBM, Cultural Medallion, possibly chosen to become MP)
2) PAP might be sheletering him and giving him special treatment because of his connections with powerful people like Minister George Yeo
3) PAP is impotent and incompetent. When someone has crossed the line, they cannot do anything about it.

And then of course, there is the impact on the female vote. Many normaly apolitical Singaporean women are outraged by the idea that when a rich and powerful man abuses his position to prey on a young girl, the young girl is cast as the victim. At some point or other in their lives, many women in Singapore would have been the subject of unwanted sexual attention. In other words, at some point in their life, they were in a similar position as the 2 young girls who said 'no'. That the PAP would take the side of the "dirty old man" sparks a primiveal sense of anger.

It is good to see that the PAP is willing to pay this heavy political price rather than do the politically easy thing of making JN the scapegoat and maybe cause a suicide in the process.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, if yr gf in a personal private fight with you, ends up in the same situation, goes to the Police and make a report that you wanted to murder her, you expect the Police and the AG to swallow it hook sinker and line? It's her words against his. How flimsy can yr evidence get? Lol. Do you know anything about law?

Agree. Police action is triggered by two things: a report or a sighting (hence the malay term mata (eye) for police). If indeed there's a police report made, police will investigate whether true or not and take whatever action necessary according to the law. If there's a sighting, police take immediate action to prevent the continuance of any offence in progress, then make further investigation as to what has actually transpired accordingly.

In the Jack Neo cases, police didn't see anything. Nobody reported anything to police. (There's a case of threatened to report police but not actually carried out.) Hearsays and verbal claims are overwhelmingly abundant all over the place. If the police investigates everything, the size of the police force would have to be bigger than the army. However, if the hearsay reaches the Attorney-General and he deems it serious enough, he may order investigation and subsequent prosecution.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very simple for the PAP to exculpate itself. Old Man will probably drop GY for the next election, and everything will be cleaned up. After all, GY's GRC was almost a casualty last election. Old Man told Dr Wong Lin Ken (also a Minister then) years ago when he dumped him: "We don't need a liberal Minister!"

1) PAP is morally corrupt and tolerates JN’s kind of behviour (PBM, Cultural Medallion, possibly chosen to become MP)
2) PAP might be sheletering him and giving him special treatment because of his connections with powerful people like Minister George Yeo
3) PAP is impotent and incompetent. When someone has crossed the line, they cannot do anything about it.

It is good to see that the PAP is willing to pay this heavy political price rather than do the politically easy thing of making JN the scapegoat and maybe cause a suicide in the process.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very simple for the PAP to exculpate itself. Old Man will probably drop GY for the next election, and everything will be cleaned up. After all, GY's GRC was almost a casualty last election. Old Man told Dr Wong Lin Ken (also a Minister then) years ago when he dumped him: "We don't need a liberal Minister!"

If Minister Yeo is a man of honour, he should do the right thing and step aside. While he did not commit adultry, his sin is looking the other way and leveraging on JN to try and win an election. With the benefit of hindsight, this was of course stupid because:

1) The Opposition knew about JN and was likely waiting for the corret timing to expose the affair(s).
2) Foreign governments (e.g. Malaysians) knew about JN and might have material that could be used to exert pressure on Minister George Yeo. As Minister of Foreign Affairs, this would have put Singapore in a vulnerable position.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
We shld be clear what we are thrashing GY about. GY is not a fool. If he has a priori knowledge of JN's behaviour, he wldnt have planned him for the GE. That wld surely be suicide. Neither did he know he was a serial cradle-snatcher. His initial response was for a man whom he probably thot was wayward only once, contrite and fallen to temptation, and rest of details he didnt have. For all these, any buddy of yrs would have said the same thing if you were in the same boat. So I dont think GY did anything that represented he/PAP condone adultery/debauchery/preying on young girls etc.

But having said that, after the shit hits the fan, he shld come out and say something more appropriate to salvage his reputation in case it gets hiJacked by the Opp. which he didnt. So now he stands vulnerable to all kinds of insinuation and innuendos. Since he didnt, his image will go to the dogs.

If Minister Yeo is a man of honour, he should do the right thing and step aside. While he did not commit adultry, his sin is looking the other way and leveraging on JN to try and win an election.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo has already apologized in his blog:

03 12th, 2010
告白

Author: jackneo

我对我所做的一切感到非常抱歉。
我有一个好太太和幸福的家庭,但我却没有好好珍惜,搞到今天这个下场。
我的背叛,深深伤害了老婆也深深伤害了孩子的心,我非常的抱歉惭愧和难过,最令我感动的是,老婆在她最痛的时候,仍然咬紧牙根,选择了原谅我,我很感恩她的宽容和爱,因为她的不离不弃,让我保住了我们家的完整。
至于我的父母和兄弟姐妹,还有一路来信任我的亲戚朋友老同学和风雨不改支持我的影迷粉丝,了解他们对我的失望之后,我真的感到无地自容。我辜负了大家,咎由自取。
婚外情是家事,很多人也告诉我,只要老婆家人原谅就足够了,其他一概不必理会。但是想想,过去二十几年来,你们跟着我的电视和电影作品一起成长,如此的熟悉我关心我,对我毫无保留的信任和支持,我怎能把你们也当外人呢?所以能获得你们的原谅也是我的愿望。
有一句话说:「人种的是什么,收的也是什么。」以前经常用这句话来当台词强化情节,没想到这次竟然应验在自己的身上,“人在做,天在看”, 千万不要不相信报应,也千万不要以为躲在黑暗的地方做坏事“天”就看不到,我的下场足以证明。
这件事对我来说,是一个非常痛苦但也是非常珍贵的醒悟。让我牢牢记住,好好珍惜太太和家人的重要,因为他们是你人生中最宝贵的宝藏。
美凤和我会一起继续努力,经营成功和美满的婚姻,我也会更加小心自己的言行举止和对待所有女生的方式,避免引起误会,也要对老婆更加的忠心,一切以家庭为主。
我犯的错已经回不了头,我是一个凡人,会犯错,虽然我在第一时间已经承认了我的过错,但是对于关心我的人,我还是要在一次的祈求你们的原谅,给我一次重生的机会。
虽然老婆孩子已经原谅了我,但是,这段关系还是需要一些时间医治,我也要特别感谢在这期间,爱我鼓励我和支持我的朋友们。
我深信,主耶稣不会在苦难的时候离我而去的。

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
We shld be clear what we are thrashing GY about. GY is not a fool. If he has a priori knowledge of JN's behaviour, he wldnt have planned him for the GE. That wld surely be suicide.

If you familar with the PAP "tea party" process, all canidates go through a fairly rigourous background check. The two possible hypothesis and consequences are:

1) GY did not know The conseqeunce of this would be that the rigourous "tea party" checking is pretty much useless. JN with his 11 women almost slipped through. If that can get through, then surely almost anything can get through.

2) GY knew In this case GY knew not only about Wendy but the other girls as well. As he needed a king card to win the election, he was prepared to look the other way.

I am inclined to believe hypothesis 2) is correct as it seems inconceivable to me that GY did not know given the size and scale of JN's affairs.

Also if 1) is correct, it would mean that the Opposition has a better intelligence gathering apparatus than the PAP, a highly unlikely occurance.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either way, could it also be that given GY's gravitas in the CEC, the others accepted w/o question his testimony of Jack, so rendering the rigour of the tea parties a farce. In the past, Old Man also didnt usually know first; it's the wife who went to the Old Lady, who then recommended resection of anything venal.

I only wish that the Opp had got wind of the exploding story and got to Wendy Chong first, gag her, let GY put JN up, then detonate the whole thing in the GE and we will see the Opp sail into Aljunied, with wind beneath the wings.

If you familar with the PAP "tea party" process, all canidates go through a fairly rigourous background check. The two possible hypothesis and consequences are:

1) GY did not know The conseqeunce of this would be that the rigourous "tea party" checking is pretty much useless. JN with his 11 women almost slipped through. If that can get through, then surely almost anything can get through.

2) GY knew In this case GY knew not only about Wendy but the other girls as well. As he needed a king card to win the election, he was prepared to look the other way.

I am inclined to believe hypothesis 2) is correct as it seems inconceivable to me that GY did not know given the size and scale of JN's affairs.

Also if 1) is correct, it would mean that the Opposition has a better intelligence gathering apparatus than the PAP, a highly unlikely occurance.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's most likely that George knew everything and got Jack to promise to stop if slated. However, it was too late, ghosts from the past comes back to haunt and Jack got slaughtered.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only wish that the Opp had got wind of the exploding story and got to Wendy Chong first, gag her, let GY put JN up, then detonate the whole thing in the GE and we will see the Opp sail into Aljunied, with wind beneath the wings.

That was probably part of the plan. Unfortunately, JN felt the urge and started something with a new, yet un-named woman (from Wendy Chong's interviews). The caused a premature exposure of the scandal.