• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivan Lim that cheebye face is sneaking into Jurong GRC via Tharman's coattail.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why a new government first priorty should be to remove the the GRC, followed by the PA, and pass laws prohibiting political parties from running kindegardens or educational institutions and trade unions from running businesses .
Very good suggestions

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
By then the slut of Mayfair will be back to her slut cave, maybe she will try to suck Ivan's cock like a good old whore.

Karmile005

Alfrescian
Loyal
flip.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ‘kind’ folks at EDMW have a 427 pages thread on Ivan Lim. Lol I wouldn’t expect anything less from these keyboard warriors :rolleyes:

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/wow-ivan-lim-story-lai-liao.6317187/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taman Jurong is such a weird place. After 9pm that place 一点人气也没有。

That place became gentrified after they 'renovated' the Jurong Lake Park, including building a standalone Starbucks near the Lakeside MRT road junction. I believe they cut down many casuarina trees. :rolleyes:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb sinkies are dumb when Pap Mps face a large group they will act like friendly will help ,but when one sinkie face MP u will be fuck,why I know I hv faced them one to one,n u eill see the real dace if them, n when u relate the incident many zombies will say u are the problem ones, lol

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Ivan Lim is really very sticky. You can't shake that stubborn stain off your shoulder, can you? How was the investigations into his past behaviour, no news after so many years have passed?