• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Goh's fault blame him blame him

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This seems interesting. Tony Tan was ambivalent about Op Spectrum, and he was LKY's blue eye boy and favourite for PM at the time. Goh was not. Was Lee extolling Goh (who wasn't his fav for the PM post) for his guts and gumption to take the unpleasant action, whereas TT (who was his fav) was hesitant?

So had Old Fart had his way to put TT as PM, our country would have been lost...??!!!##@@

Woody Goh shld hold up his head high. Do we now have the right man for our President?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This seems interesting. Tony Tan was ambivalent about Op Spectrum, and he was LKY's blue eye boy and favourite for PM at the time. Goh was not. Was Lee extolling Goh (who wasn't his fav for the PM post) for his guts and gumption to take the unpleasant action, whereas TT (who was his fav) was hesitant?

So had Old Fart had his way to put TT as PM, our country would have been lost...??!!!##@@

Woody Goh shld hold up his head high. Do we now have the right man for our President?

Yes while TT was Lee's favourite, TT would never have made PM. He was non-Chinese speaking, too smart (PhD holder) and too western.

Goh was the perfect robot. NUS only and tall (remember how Lee wanted all his leaders to be tall. You can see why Teo Chee Chean is above Tharman in the DPM ranking).

kepala butoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing that I find curious is that in the book "Men in White" , Lee says he had to persuade Dhanabalan and Tony Tan to stay on in the Cabinet because they disagreed with Goh's style.

I'm curious on so many levels:

1. It's often known that corporations project the corporate facade of collective responsibilty and unity so it appears they were all in agreement. And Goh was elected leader at Tony's house by the others.

2. Was Dhanabalan that inflexible that he wanted to resign so early in the piece? He stayed on for a good number of years despite his reservations of the Marxist conspiracy.

3. Was the old man losing his marbles by the time the MIW interview was conducted?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kepala butoh said:
The thing that I find curious is that in the book "Men in White" , Lee says he had to persuade Dhanabalan and Tony Tan to stay on in the Cabinet because they disagreed with Goh's style.

1. It's often known that corporations project the corporate facade of collective responsibilty and unity so it appears they were all in agreement. And Goh was elected leader at Tony's house by the others.

2. Was Dhanabalan that inflexible that he wanted to resign so early in the piece? He stayed on for a good number of years despite his reservations of the Marxist conspiracy.

3. Was the old man losing his marbles by the time the MIW interview was conducted?

What is tha

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kepala butoh said:

What is that story about Baby God?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/09...e-for-the-arrest-of-the-marxist-conspirators/

Ok, ok, will Goh say, "I must be having amnesia!" again.And interesting that he says its Goh's fault. And who was Goh's right hand man? Some one with the initials TJS?

Too be honest, this is rubbish by the old man. Its called in Cantonese 'borrow knife to kill people'. I believe that the Old Man instigated the arrest. He was SM and was a cabinet member. How can he not know? He is also a member of the executive committee, can anyone else confirm if he was still Secretary-General at that time? I have always believed that LKY is the Prime Minister of Singapore, he still is, just using GCT as scape goat. Also its GCT's fault that things came till this end. Since GCT was prime minister and secretary general of the PAP, why dont he ask LKY to leave so that he wont be seen as a seat warmer? He is really a seat warmer.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Him him him, what's we gonna do about him?
We gonna have to live with him,
It's him , him, him, No one gets to get it for free
It's him or it's him.
(adpated from Rulpert Holmes, "Him")

B4midnite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh COCK Tong - confirmed bastard son of a Gaboon viper and a Salamander. ...!!
fATHER OF a QUITTER daughter and a doctor son who covered up SARS...
WHERE IS OUR MONEY??!!??@@

B4midnite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes while TT was Lee's favourite, TT would never have made PM. He was non-Chinese speaking, too smart (PhD holder) and too western.

Goh was the perfect robot. NUS only and tall (remember how Lee wanted all his leaders to be tall. You can see why Teo Chee Chean is above Tharman in the DPM ranking).

Goh was the PERFECT POLITICAL CHAR-TAU.
Goh was the PERFECT SEAT WARMER
nOW he even babysit that useless Tin PL