• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is a sad day for Singapore when.....

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many many people cheering quietly in their hearts when they saw the riot on Sunday......

wtf have the cheebyekiahs in the pap turned us into?

When we turned out wanting to hate our own beautiful country and seeing our countrymen bashed and yet feeling secretly happy about it........

fuck you pap for what you have done to me..... :(

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
these things should happen more often
then loong cannot say that it is a isolated or 50yr one time case
they like to give excuses
but not admit this mess is actually created by him
they probably get a marketing company to promises these worker thr moon
BUT when they get here
then they say
oh
like that.. only ah?
better be back in my home country
just like the chinese SBS bus drivers
they promised them the moon
but got peanuts instead

so in a way
they werre deceived by pap 's greed for econonomic success

there are many many people cheering quietly in their hearts when they saw the riot on Sunday......

When we turned out wanting to hate our own beautiful country and seeing our countrymen bashed and yet feeling secretly happy about it........

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap n the ah nehs n the 60%,cause that.. They have only themselves to blame.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not really, I was more of a neutral fan.

I wished the riot police and the Ah Nehs had destroyed each other. :cool:

It's like you're watching a football match between two title rivals of the team you support, and you pray it ends in a draw. :biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When FT working in sinkie land dared to riot and angmohs FT scumbags here dared to whack locals, all such incidents spell bad omen for sinkies and future of SG. Are sinkies being trampled and we have a weak Govt?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I never quietly happy leh............I was very openly happy and telling everyone I know those Ah Nehs just made my YEAR........

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cheered very happily when I saw 400 odd ah nehs overturning police cars and setting that on fire.

We do not have a beautiful country anymore.
While we were singing our hearts out on Muckjewlah Stinkapura and saying the pledge in front of the flag at school, our country and our futures were stolen from under our feet by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his gang of PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement.

We became the 4th class dwellers on a land stolen from us and made into LKY fiefdom, displaced by imported foreign trash that became 3rd class citizens .

We see PAP bags of excrement with no moral compasses amassing incredible wealth despite their utter incompetence at everything they turned their hands on and got to be bailed out by the hundreds of billions that they stole from us.

And above them the 1st class citizens of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his familiees.

I only can pray that LKY die soon and his filthy rotten empire implode and self destruct.

And the thought that if 400 ah nehs drunk on toddy can do what they did, what about 4,000 singaporeans or 40,000 singaporeans

We saw that night policeman and the emperor wore no clothings and can be put to the run by 400 ah nehs

WE SINGAPOREANS MUST THINK HARD TO DO MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE 400 AHNEHS AND REGAIN OUR COUNTRY AND TURN THAT
TO SOMETHING WE SINGAPOREANS CAN BE PROUD OF

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ironic part of this riot is that it is not FT against FT, or FT against locals, but FT against establishment.
PAP has a lot to ponder over.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am happy leh......in fact so happy im wagging my tongue out like u see in my picture abive and dancing too......

Anything goes as long as it exposes the rot, corruption and self serving avarice of those fuckers who are runnung the country........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how many many singaporeans cheering in their hearts??? how many many???

as far as i know, only fuctards and shitheads like you were cheering......

i am a true blue singaporean and i am not cheering and many many many more singaporeans from all races share the same feeling - the love for our little dot, our commitment here, our dedication here and our sincere and honest effort to make this little red dot work!!! there is nothing to cheer about!!!

yes, we had encountered something unpleasant and nasty. but we performed well and we had the situation under control. we did not use any firearms against any of the rioters despite the damages they had caused. we treated them like our own people - foreign workers who are here to help build our economy and to fire the engine of our growth.

they are not our enemies. they are not our foes. they are in fact our brothers and we don't shoot our brothers....

no singaporean will feel happy to see our people being bashed - maybe you and some sbf thugs, hooligans and gangsters here are feeling extremely happy that such an ugly thing had happened here right in peaceful singapore.

you can continue to fuck our government. you can continue to fuck pap. but the fact remains. pap is still the best government for singapore. this is an undeniable fact.

you have done yourself in. don't blame anybody, but yourself....Lord of Shit lah!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many many singaporeans cheering in their hearts??? how many many???

as far as i know, only fuctards and shitheads like you were cheering......

i am a true blue singaporean and i am not cheering and many many many more singaporeans from all races share the same feeling - the love for our little dot, our commitment here, our dedication here and our sincere and honest effort to make this little red dot work!!! there is nothing to cheer about!!!

yes, we had encountered something unpleasant and nasty. but we performed well and we had the situation under control. we did not use any firearms against any of the rioters despite the damages they had caused. we treated them like our own people - foreign workers who are here to help build our economy and to fire the engine of our growth.

they are not our enemies. they are not our foes. they are in fact our brothers and we don't shoot our brothers....

no singaporean will feel happy to see our people being bashed - maybe you and some sbf thugs, hooligans and gangsters here are feeling extremely happy that such an ugly thing had happened here right in peaceful singapore.

you can continue to fuck our government. you can continue to fuck pap. but the fact remains. pap is still the best government for singapore. this is an undeniable fact.

you have done yourself in. don't blame anybody, but yourself....Lord of Shit lah!

SPF failed big time.

Face fact not your hallucination. Clip below says it all.
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentDaily">The Entertainment Daily</a>.</div></div>

Really, "they are in fact our brothers and we don't shoot our brothers...." :confused::*:

Fact: The foreigners (your brothers) are one that started the riot, flip and burn police cars and ambulance

So, are the rioters still your brothers :rolleyes:

There is a lot of bullshit about great restraint.
Here, this clip shows what great restraint is, unfortunately not by our SPF.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gv7_yt23WwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but the fact remains. pap is still the best government for singapore. this is an undeniable fact.

!

BALLS!

That is not a fact at all.
That is fucking words conjured up by the PAP as smokescreen and mirrors to hide that they all are robbing and fucking sinkies and telling lies after lies to all of us

If only the burning police cars were packed with Ah Loonie and his fucking gang.
We do our yum sengs early

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good idea. This weekend you go Serangoon Road and knock down a few ah neh for us?

these things should happen more often
then loong cannot say that it is a isolated or 50yr one time case
they like to give excuses
but not admit this mess is actually created by him
they probably get a marketing company to promises these worker thr moon
BUT when they get here
then they say
oh
like that.. only ah?
better be back in my home country
just like the chinese SBS bus drivers
they promised them the moon
but got peanuts instead

so in a way
they werre deceived by pap 's greed for econonomic success

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats more disconcerting is that the local news media seems to be trying hard to find stories to redeem the rioters. They are really picking at every little scrap of news to "reduce the severity of the incident".

I am wondering who set the direction for that "save the face" angle in the editors meeting. And why the need to do that? Has the media also been infiltrated by rioter sympathizers? Are they trying to wash the story clean?

Come on, a riot is a riot... lets get the facts straight, they burnt cars and threatened lives and went berserk and out of control.

If it was the LKY in the driving seat, he would have crushed the rioters severely, media and legal wise. The lack of action and lack of swift severe punishment and the seemingly supportive nature of the media will embolden them for a next round.

Last edited: