• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It came to my attention that someone here have several clones

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oh my god, so many clone, so many more to check, i am died tired, no help from ot

I can't really go through the so long list meticulously but the last one Wayne Piew is obviously not a clone. He's one of the best sports and soccer topics contributors.

and we know that ram has no clones and is no forvendet. whoever thinks ram is forvendet is an absolute moron. there are ways to track posting behavior, ip addresses, proxies, location, time, and differentiate writing styles, punctuation, language, subtle signatures, etc. by the way, i have 3 accounts here but hardly use the other 2 as it's tiresome to remember more than 1.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oh my god, so many clone, so many more to check, i am died tired, no help from ot

i look through the entire list of members, i doubt there is another nutcase with 100 nicks.

I am very happy with your reply. Something that you do not know about vBulletin. Not every nick registered will appear on the M list. Also from the visible ones that you have spotted is just a fraction with many mistakes and misses. :biggrin:

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you too , must be dam free to track him down and take up moderator post ...:wink:

He is free because it's the weekend unlike me 24/7. Look at how silly he is giving 24hrs bans and all that he can come up with is a pathetic 100+. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kanetsugu Naoe
youtalkcock ( we should keep this as his main nick so his freedom of speech will not be violated)
Okuni
Jabba the hut
Bobba fett
cheesePie
Han solo
Admral ackbar
Admiral motti
Admiral piett
Akechi mitsuhide
AT-AT
BenKei
CaoCao
CaoPi
CaoRen
Captain Needa
Chewbacca
Da Ji
Da Qiao
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Revan
Date Masamune
Dian Wei
Didier Drogba
Dodomeki
Dunga
E.Honda
Edinson Cavani
Emperor Ming
Emperor Palpatine
Filippo Inzaghi
Flash Gordon
Fu Xi
Gan Ning
Gandalf
General Kala
General Tagge
Gimli
Ginchiyo Yachibana
Gonzalo Higuain
Gracia
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guan Ping
Guan Yu
Guile
Gundam
Gyuki
Hanzo Hattori
Hanzo Kattori
High Command
holymonk
Huanggua
Ieyasu Tokugawa
Inahime
Jiang Wei
Keiji Maeda
Kenshin Uesugi
Kiyomori Taira
Klytus
Kojiro Sasaki
Kotaro Fuma
Kratos
Kunoichi
Legolas
Ling Tong
Liu Bei
Iker Casillas
Lord Brahma
Shiva
Lu Bu
Lucas Barrios
Luke Skywalker
M.Bison
Ma Chao
Maeda Keiji
Magoichi Saika
Mario Gomez
Masamune Date
Meng Huo
Mitsuhide Akechi
Mitsunari Ishida
Motochika chosokabe
Musashi Miyamotot
Nagamasa Azai
Narasimha
Nene.
Nobunaga Oda
Nouhime
Nu Wa
Nuri Sahin
Oichi
Okuni
Omega Red
Orochi
Pang De
Pang Tong
Pele
Ryu
ChunLi
Ranmaru Mori
Red 2
Red 3
Red 4
Red 5
Red 6
Red Squadron
Rodimus Prime
Sagat
Sakon Shima
San Zang
Sauron
Scolari
Shi Jin
Shin Orochi
Shingen Takeda
Sima Yi
Sinner
Sun Cr
Sun Jian
Sun Quan
Sun Shang Xiang
Sun WuKong
Tadakatsu Honda
Taigong Wang
Toshiie Maeda
Vega.
Vultan
Wedge Antilles
Wei Yan
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yuan
Xiao Qiao
Xing Cai
Yoda
Toshitsune Minamoto
Yuan Shao
Yue Ying
Yukimura Sanada
Zangief
Zhang Fei
Zhang He
Zhang Jiao
Zhao Yu
Zhao Yun
Zhen Ji
Zhou Tai
Zhou Yu
Zhu Rong
Zhuge Liang
Zhugeliang
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zuo Ci
Star Destroyer

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kanetsugu Naoe
youtalkcock ( we should keep this as his main nick so his freedom of speech will not be violated)
Okuni
Jabba the hut
Bobba fett
cheesePie
Han solo
Admral ackbar
Admiral motti
Admiral piett
Akechi mitsuhide
AT-AT
BenKei
CaoCao
CaoPi
CaoRen
Captain Needa
Chewbacca
Da Ji
Da Qiao
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Revan
Date Masamune
Dian Wei
Didier Drogba
Dodomeki
Dunga
E.Honda
Edinson Cavani
Emperor Ming
Emperor Palpatine
Filippo Inzaghi
Flash Gordon
Fu Xi
Gan Ning
Gandalf
General Kala
General Tagge
Gimli
Ginchiyo Yachibana
Gonzalo Higuain
Gracia
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guan Ping
Guan Yu
Guile
Gundam
Gyuki
Hanzo Hattori
Hanzo Kattori
High Command
holymonk
Huanggua
Ieyasu Tokugawa
Inahime
Jiang Wei
Keiji Maeda
Kenshin Uesugi
Kiyomori Taira
Klytus
Kojiro Sasaki
Kotaro Fuma
Kratos
Kunoichi
Legolas
Ling Tong
Liu Bei
Iker Casillas
Lord Brahma
Shiva
Lu Bu
Lucas Barrios
Luke Skywalker
M.Bison
Ma Chao
Maeda Keiji
Magoichi Saika
Mario Gomez
Masamune Date
Meng Huo
Mitsuhide Akechi
Mitsunari Ishida
Motochika chosokabe
Musashi Miyamotot
Nagamasa Azai
Narasimha
Nene.
Nobunaga Oda
Nouhime
Nu Wa
Nuri Sahin
Oichi
Okuni
Omega Red
Orochi
Pang De
Pang Tong
Pele
Ryu
ChunLi
Ranmaru Mori
Red 2
Red 3
Red 4
Red 5
Red 6
Red Squadron
Rodimus Prime
Sagat
Sakon Shima
San Zang
Sauron
Scolari
Shi Jin
Shin Orochi
Shingen Takeda
Sima Yi
Sinner
Sun Cr
Sun Jian
Sun Quan
Sun Shang Xiang
Sun WuKong
Tadakatsu Honda
Taigong Wang
Toshiie Maeda
Vega.
Vultan
Wedge Antilles
Wei Yan
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yuan
Xiao Qiao
Xing Cai
Yoda
Toshitsune Minamoto
Yuan Shao
Yue Ying
Yukimura Sanada
Zangief
Zhang Fei
Zhang He
Zhang Jiao
Zhao Yu
Zhao Yun
Zhen Ji
Zhou Tai
Zhou Yu
Zhu Rong
Zhuge Liang
Zhugeliang
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zuo Ci
Star Destroyer
lauhunku

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
singveld, you'll need an army of moderators to kill off these clown with his 200 nicks, or so he had told me boastfully before.

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
It came to my attention that someone here have several clones, which he uses to boost his reputation, so that he can give infraction and to reduce other forummers reputation as he likes.

From a rough estimate, this person have more than 20 clones, maybe even more.

In the past, sammyboy have ignore this infestation of clones, but have no fear, i am here to rid the forum of the pests. I will leave one so that his freedom of speech will not violated.

Please discuss and share how many clones does he have, if you listed it here, we can vote on what to do.

Why he can have so many clones and hide among them during discussion. We do not have so many clones, why he can be special.

God know how many clones he has, but my holiday is coming up, with your help, i will smoke them out and ban them,

so far, the list goes like this

Kanetsugu Naoe
Okuni
Jabba the hut

Are you retarded? Kannetsugu alone has at least 30 nick names which he uses.

Your forum is filled with Chinese speaking Buddhist gangsters. These gangsters behave online like they do in real life, they call for backups and harass and stalk their victims.

Why don't you ban these clowns already? If you can't do that why don't you tattoo Chinese amulet on your forehead to ward away the evil spirits since you morons believe in such things?

You stupid Mandarin speaking cunt.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singveld,

you don't realise that OA has been a white hat and served as the policing function before moderators were appointed. now you have just made enemies with someone who has a lot of time on his hands and is (someone correctly pointed out) obsessive compulsive.

congrats on stirring up a hornet's nest. my worry is it won't be only you who will get stung. there are many innocent victims in forum wars.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singveld, you'll need an army of moderators to kill off these clown with his 200 nicks, or so he had told me boastfully before.

I know i cannot stop him, but i can slow him down, so he will not be an destructive force in the forum. The infraction should be permanent, until another mod unlock it, or sam unlock it, but why would they allow someone to have hundreds of clones? How does it help the forums? He will make more clones, and he will continue to contribute posts to the forum.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singveld,

you don't realise that OA has been a white hat and served as the policing function before moderators were appointed. now you have just made enemies with someone who has a lot of time on his hands and is (someone correctly pointed out) obsessive compulsive.

congrats on stirring up a hornet's nest. my worry is it won't be only you who will get stung. there are many innocent victims in forum wars.

he is not the solution, he is part of the problem. Yes teekee (youtalkcock) have a lot of time in his hand, but unless he is release by sammyboy or other mods, he should not be a threat in near future.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know i cannot stop him, but i can slow him down, so he will not be an destructive force in the forum. The infraction should be permanent, until another mod unlock it, or sam unlock it, but why would they allow someone to have hundreds of clones? How does it help the forums? He will make more clones, and he will continue to contribute posts to the forum.

You still don't get it ... Sam wanted to add more colours to this forum ...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is not the solution, he is part of the problem. Yes teekee (youtalkcock) have a lot of time in his hand, but unless he is release by sammyboy or other mods, he should not be a threat in near future.

since when has he been a threat?

and please lah is he is not teekee. leave the clone spotting to the experts....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Creating hundreds of clones is meant to be used by one sick fuck to abuse the infraction system in future. When the day comes, this one sick fuck will be able to use few hundred nicks to ban people. so Singveld is actually doing a good job to clean them up.

Let's put it this way, if you dun stir shit, will u need to create hundreds of clones?

Last edited:

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Creating hundreds of clones is meant to be used by one sick fuck to abuse the infraction system in future. When the day comes, this one sick fuck will be able to use few hundred nicks to ban people. so Singveld is actually doing a good job to clean them up.

Let's put it this way, if you dun stir shit, will u need to create hundreds of clones?

Check my reply on the thread.

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's ok nobody needs to defend me here. All ongoing contributions will stop then. jw5 will kpkb. News at crime section will halt. For me i will still be posting but you guys won't know the new me. :biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kanetsugu Naoe
Okuni
Jabba the hut
Bobba fett
cheesePie
Han solo
Admral ackbar
Admiral motti
Admiral piett
Akechi mitsuhide
AT-AT
BenKei
CaoCao
CaoPi
CaoRen
Captain Needa
Chewbacca
Da Ji
Da Qiao
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Revan
Date Masamune
Dian Wei
Didier Drogba
Dodomeki
Dunga
E.Honda
Edinson Cavani
Emperor Ming
Emperor Palpatine
Filippo Inzaghi
Flash Gordon
Fu Xi
Gan Ning
Gandalf
General Kala
General Tagge
Gimli
Ginchiyo Yachibana
Gonzalo Higuain
Gracia
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guan Ping
Guan Yu
Guile
Gundam
Gyuki
Hanzo Hattori
Hanzo Kattori
High Command
holymonk
Huanggua
Ieyasu Tokugawa
Inahime
Jiang Wei
Keiji Maeda
Kenshin Uesugi
Kiyomori Taira
Klytus
Kojiro Sasaki
Kotaro Fuma
Kratos
Kunoichi
Legolas
Ling Tong
Liu Bei
Iker Casillas
Lord Brahma
Shiva
Lu Bu
Lucas Barrios
Luke Skywalker
M.Bison
Ma Chao
Maeda Keiji
Magoichi Saika
Mario Gomez
Masamune Date
Meng Huo
Mitsuhide Akechi
Mitsunari Ishida
Motochika chosokabe
Musashi Miyamotot
Nagamasa Azai
Narasimha
Nene.
Nobunaga Oda
Nouhime
Nu Wa
Nuri Sahin
Oichi
Okuni
Omega Red
Orochi
Pang De
Pang Tong
Pele
Ryu
ChunLi
Ranmaru Mori
Red 2
Red 3
Red 4
Red 5
Red 6
Red Squadron
Rodimus Prime
Sagat
Sakon Shima
San Zang
Sauron
Scolari
Shi Jin
Shin Orochi
Shingen Takeda
Sima Yi
Sinner
Sun Cr
Sun Jian
Sun Quan
Sun Shang Xiang
Sun WuKong
Tadakatsu Honda
Taigong Wang
Toshiie Maeda
Vega.
Vultan
Wedge Antilles
Wei Yan
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yuan
Xiao Qiao
Xing Cai
Yoda
Toshitsune Minamoto
Yuan Shao
Yue Ying
Yukimura Sanada
Zangief
Zhang Fei
Zhang He
Zhang Jiao
Zhao Yu
Zhao Yun
Zhen Ji
Zhou Tai
Zhou Yu
Zhu Rong
Zhuge Liang
Zhugeliang
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zuo Ci
Star Destroyer
lauhunku

lol. all the street fighter , 3 kingdoms and star wars names all came out. most online forums would have banned the nerdlinger long ago.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lol. all the street fighter , 3 kingdoms and star wars names all came out. most online forums would have banned the nerdlinger long ago.

That's not the complete set actually but you won't find them here. And when some of the innocent users listed find that they are banned, complaints to Leongsam will come in. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't there any institution for people afflicted with such a mental condition?

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes singveld. I kind of missed him cos he was panicky yesterday. :biggrin:

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is indeed hilarious while skimming through those names, and giving me good laffs.
Then again, poor diligent chap that sub-mod tried to hound after them for justice of the forum, but of course that move is bound to cross-fire with several, while some hurray for the move. That certainly reminds me of the guy with the green light-sabre. :cool: