• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Scholar Ahmed Deedat's 50,000 Errors in the Bible

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbass who drink too much jewcy urine also got twisted tongue besides twisted mind. Really kon kam. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian-Trinity-vs-Quran.png

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The abysmally ignorant village atheist has no idea what the Bible means by righteous Lot. Much less has the village atheist experienced true forgiveness in his life.

gong cheebye, your twisted mind don't even understand simple english. I clearly meant what christards hold Lot in their regard, not what the evil book means. Why are you so gong? A hypocrite talking about forgiveness. Lol!

Fraudo despised and don't trust Islamic scholars and sources. Yet he got a new property in a neighbor Islamic state!What a hypocrite!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward embrassador Frado challenged me to put up Deebat's literature and I did it. But he can't even tear down any line except blowing air at side issues. :wink: What a dumbass talk-big christard. Lol!!!

Christian-Trinity-vs-Quran.png

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
righteous in the bible ? Do you want me to quote some verses from the old testament ? :wink:

Any abysmally ignorant village atheist can quote the Bible:rolleyes:, but correctly understanding or interpreting it is another thing.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any abysmally ignorant village atheist can quote the Bible:rolleyes:, but correctly understanding or interpreting it is another thing.:wink:

The very knowlegeable bible expert faildo can't even give the correct interpretation of joseph's father. Lol! What a dumbass embrassador :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The abysmally ignorant village atheist has no idea what the Bible means by righteous Lot. Much less has the village atheist experienced true forgiveness in his life.

Really, the bible got says LOT who threw his own daughters for raping is righteous? Then, I am not wrong to call it an evil book.

Give you another chance. Just say you have fabricated it in your delusional mind? We should believe you are right or the bible is right??
:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians always distort and misinterpret their evil book. Christards are the worst abusers of their fake God's name. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You eat ang moh sai and jewcy urine. You whole body is intoxicated with poison, seek medication fast. Hint: Very cheap in JB, value for $ to see an islamic doctor. :wink:

So which cheap JB doctor you go to for your meds?:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really, the bible got says LOT who threw his own daughters for raping is righteous? Then, I am not wrong to call it an evil book.

Give you another chance. Just say you have fabricated it in your delusional mind? We should believe you are right or the bible is right??
:wink:

On what basis you call something right or wrong, good or evil? Atheists believe in objective moral values? Based on what? What in atheism supplies you the basis for moral values?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
On what basis you call something right or wrong, good or evil? Atheists believe in objective moral values? Based on what? What in atheism supplies you the basis for moral values?

Give you a chance to substantiate your claim, still cannot produce except lanjiao way. Gong cheebye is really an unsubtantiated idiot. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right, one can probably count 50,000 errors committed by Ahmad Deedat concerning the Bible.:wink:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right, one can probably count 50,000 errors committed by Ahmad Deedat concerning the Bible.:wink:
Hmmm maybe you could point out a few ? If not then perhaps just one for discussion.
I have listened to drifters deedat and I must say I'm intrigued.
And , I could not refute them. For instance, when do you celebrate the birth of Christ or does that really matter?
Cos for me if I were to say to my kid to celebrate his bday at my own convenient date he would scream bloody murder. But I don't speak for other kids and certainly for such an important date as the birth of such an important person you would want to get it right?

Btw I have some close friends who are from the true Jesus church and they do not celebrate Christmas.
Interesting right ?