• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Scholar Ahmed Deedat's 50,000 Errors in the Bible

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me the term trinitarian monotheism is an oxymoron. Logically if there is such a thing as trinitarian monotheism then there's no need for the Unitarian monotheism.
Can't explain the concept of trinity ?? But wasn't it mentioned in the bible that God is not the author of confusion?

That being the case the whole concept of three Gods should be done away with. God almighty is One. Not three.
And I think drift can accept one God if he were to ever believe in God. But not three or three hundred million gods

You have confused the issue of God not being the author of confusion (context was about order in church meetings) with God revealing who He is. The doctrine of the trinity can be CLEARLY STATED without confusion. When the infinite God reveals Himself to us, our finitude should make us humble that we cannot comprehend God with our limited minds. The doctrine of the Trinity is revealed progressively in the Bible. A highly recommended read is Robert Morey's Trinity: Evidence and Issues. BTW, your confusion persists as in Christianity there is no concept of 3 Gods. As for drifteri, it is not a matter of what he wants to accept, but what is the truth about God. If the truth is there are many gods then his non-acceptance of it does not change the truth one bit.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Why not then select a date that is closest to Jesus birthday. Definitely not in winter. Even if the bible does not specify a date shouldn't it then be as accurate as possible. Cheers.

We know the answer. The bible hinted the season Jesus was born, for sure it is not winter. :wink:

An important meeting to settle on an important date of a very important man, Frodo can't even tell us at least of one of the year, location or who met who! Frodo will try to dismiss as unimportant simply because the version is fabricated by his imagination. He is a liar. :wink:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know the answer. The bible hinted the season Jesus was born, for sure it is not winter. :wink:

An important meeting to settle on an important date of a very important man, Frodo can't even tell us at least of one of the year, location or who met who! Frodo will try to dismiss as unimportant simply because the version is fabricated by his imagination. He is a liar. :wink:

I am actually half expecting his kinda answers. For example as to the verse on the bible that says God is not the author of confusion , he has limited it to its context when it should encompass the whole of the bible. In his case it is justified that God can be confusing in other times out of his so called context.
Trinity<< there's no concept of three Gods ? The father is god the son is god and the holy ghost is god but there's no three gods??oh of coz in some Christian denominations Mary the mother of Jesus is also divine. So now there's 4 gods.
I spoke with some Hindus and they have the exact same answer to my question on who their god is. That Krishna Ganesh shiva etc are all actually part of a godhead like they are all gods but there is only one God.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually half expecting his kinda answers. For example as to the verse on the bible that says God is not the author of confusion , he has limited it to its context when it should encompass the whole of the bible. In his case it is justified that God can be confusing in other times out of his so called context.
Trinity<< there's no concept of three Gods ? The father is god the son is god and the holy ghost is god but there's no three gods??oh of coz in some Christian denominations Mary the mother of Jesus is also divine. So now there's 4 gods.
I spoke with some Hindus and they have the exact same answer to my question on who their god is. That Krishna Ganesh shiva etc are all actually part of a godhead like they are all gods but there is only one God.

Not all protestant denominations believe in trinity. The reason is obvious here. :wink: If you believe trinity, you have to believe Jesus was not sacrificed on the cross, just wayang. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all protestant denominations believe in trinity. The reason is obvious here. :wink: If you believe trinity, you have to believe Jesus was not sacrificed on the cross, just wayang. :wink:

Reason is more obvious that abysmally ignorant village atheist is theologically inept and incompetent, just wayang only. Only good at attacking strawman arguments.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rule of interpretation, always interpret according to context first. BTW, what's so confusing about the Trinity? Or you confused between not comprehending the doctrine and stating the doctrine?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saying it is not winter means you know the answer? So now all of sudden you believe Bible can provide true answers and can trust what Bible says about Jesus being born when?

Yes, I can't tell you specific, so what? It doesn't bother me and millions of Christians out there. But it bothers you, hmmmmmmm......abysmally ignorant village atheist always minding the wrong things. Missing the forest for the trees. LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
blind faith... hmmm.....

Bible(filled with errors, inconsistencies, contradictions) says it. I believe it. And that settles, don't need to think much. :wink:

BlindFaith-1-300x246.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible(filled with errors, inconsistencies, contradictions) says it. I believe it. And that settles, don't need to think much. :wink:

BlindFaith-1-300x246.jpg

Because abysmally ignorant village atheist don't think too much, if at all, that's why he says Bible is filled with errors, inconsistencies and contradictions. Fact is, abysmally ignorant village atheist is full of errors, inconsistencies and contradictions!:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because abysmally ignorant village atheist don't think too much, if at all, that's why he says Bible is filled with errors, inconsistencies and contradictions. Fact is, abysmally ignorant village atheist is full of errors, inconsistencies and contradictions!:wink:

only talk big
see one drifter
toe nail shrivelled up into your mouth!

Oneness-Of-God_eng.jpg

:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
only talk big
see one drifter
toe nail shrivelled up into your mouth!

Oneness-Of-God_eng.jpg

:wink:

I have no problem with oneness of God. There is only ONE God. God is ONE.

But God is also Three. One in one sense and three in another sense. So no contradiction whatsoever.

Betcha is confused. Why? Because abysmally ignorant village atheist cannot think logically.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problem with oneness of God. There is only ONE God. God is ONE.

But God is also Three. One in one sense and three in another sense. So no contradiction whatsoever.

Betcha is confused. Why? Because abysmally ignorant village atheist cannot think logically.:wink:

You are acknowledging the oneness of Allah and struggling with trinitarian. Fastest get a free distribution of the enlightening book. :wink:

Allah_Purple_background.284230804_std.JPG

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are acknowledging the oneness of Allah and struggling with trinitarian. Fastest get a free distribution of the enlightening book. :wink:

Allah_Purple_background.284230804_std.JPG

LOL! In what way am I struggling with Trinity?

Put on your thinking cap for the first time in your life now, God is One and God is Three and yet there is no contradiction. How come?