• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This The New PAP?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ TracyTan866

Don't waste your time and energy arguing with this Leongsam. Whatever you said, he is going to disagree with you.
You got better things to do.

Thanks for your advice.

But he cant rebut what I said. The only strategy he can use is to try and divert the argument by bringing in irrelevant points. Discerning forumners are not fooled by his tactics and can see his hollow arguments.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jailing a boy for posting a video expressing his opinion is a mistake.

The longer Amos is jailed, the more the govt is embarrassed

That is your opinion.

I can understand a lot of people want freedom of expression... but NOT the accountability. Imagine anyone can say anything against anyone, any religion and any race without having to take responsibility. What will become of the society ?

The court will decide if the government makes a mistake.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand a lot of people want freedom of expression... but NOT the accountability. Imagine anyone can say anything against anyone, any religion and any race without having to take responsibility. What will become of the society ?

what did Amos say that warrant his arrest?