• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is pinky the worst PM ever ?

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is pinky the absolute worst PM ever ? even though the sample size is small, I'll tend to think that he is. What are his contributions ? Is there anything strategic about him ?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is pinky the absolute worst PM ever ? even though the sample size is small, I'll tend to think that he is. What are his contributions ? Is there anything strategic about him ?
Frankly, can anybody compare with his father ? Between him and GCT what metric are you going to use ? Anyway , I think more important is whether he is good enough. The electorate decides. I do think his team isn't as good as the previous ones. Are their challenges bigger than previous crises ?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
let see:

harry: despotic racist but at least ran the cuntry quite well (cant deny that)
GCT: seat warmer and cunning, also didnt rock the boat too much
pinky: an incompetent cunning and racist despotic clown who also cannot administer the cuntry properly.

ok, yes pinky so far is the worst of the lot.

you are right Audrey :biggrin:

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is pinky the absolute worst PM ever ?

Methinks it's too premature to judge him.

How about we wait till 2028 or 2029?

(If I were asked for an answer now, I would say yes. But if we wait till 2029, Pinky's name would have been obliterated from our history books)

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think he is one of the best. His track record speaks for itself.

His father laid the foundations. He has built a spectacular city.

Just look at the bottom line.

https://www.google.com/publicdata/e...&idim=country:SGP&dl=en&hl=en&q=singapore gdp

Tuayapeh thinks that Singapore was on the up and up until his father decided to appoint his own progeny and start this Lee Dynasty Bullshit with GCT as the seatwarmer first,.....

it is clear especially when the heavens have not given you the mandate.....the achievements of this country was just going on the momentum started by the great foundations laid by the Old Guard but this little motherfucker is taking it all apart.....

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He contributed Mee Siam Mai Hum, tell me which other PM/Dictator/President invented a dish? :biggrin:

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am laffing at u coward. Why dun u have thr guts to infract leongsam too. He sang praises of LHL as well...You are certainly a balless scum. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am laffing at u coward. Why dun u have thr guts to infract leongsam too. He sang praises of LHL as well...You are certainly a balless scum. :biggrin:

I have reversed your infractions. You are entitled to your opinion just as others are.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
different times, different circumstances. LHL's rule is under close scrutiny from the people, largely thanks to the internet. LKY and GCT had an easier time with their poor and controversial policies.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
different times, different circumstances. LHL's rule is under close scrutiny from the people, largely thanks to the internet. LKY and GCT had an easier time with their poor and controversial policies.

Which may explain why he seems to appear weak. He has to do more damage control than GCT and LKY. Just look at the recent white paper where he said that the pop numbers was just a worst case scenario.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which may explain why he seems to appear weak. He has to do more damage control than GCT and LKY. Just look at the recent white paper where he said that the pop numbers was just a worst case scenario.

He does not seem very charismatic as well. It seems that the whole cabinet is held together with the fame and fear for his father. Once old man is gone, don't be surprise to see PAP self explodes.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He and Wooden Goh are in the same league. Both make promises that they can't keep and they treat sinkees like idiots. As for LKY, he usurped credits from GKS and TCC and the Dutch economist. LKY got more credit than he deserves.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
他是太忙了. Fail to allocate enough time to FIX the opposition. On top of it, the Weather (Flood), SMRT (breakdown), Population (Unhappiness) all return him the favour.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL is a balless scum..he does not allow polls to be taken on him...unlike.Najib, Donald Tsang...
the public give ratings to their leaders for their respective performance.

Over here...he uses the media to contain the bad press and uses it to expound his mini feats now n then...