• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is My Salary OK?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow blur, can you teach me how to get rich?

Sorry Sir, I cannot teach you how to get rich. One way is to read books like Rich Dad and Poor Dad series and see how those models could fit with your plan.

Situation and circumstances do change. With changes, there are many ways of getting rich. You just need to figure out which one suits you best.

BTW, rich may not necessary be in $$ term. It could be spiritually or mentally or emotionally rich.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally I have not read the details of those preference shares issued by banks. However, just on the surface of it, one must realised a few risks, among others, involved:...

Bottomline, just off the cuff, why would any bank pay 4.7% to 5.1% for your funds when they could pay less than 1% for similar funding viz deposits. Perhaps those who had the bad experience of minibonds in SG could well remember and understand that there is no free lunch.

Hey you think I not blur, can you up me then? Leave me your nick, and I will return fave in due course.

Somebody up me here today. Thank you very much.

Will the nice person please PM me his nick so that I could return fave?

If you can remember the message you left behind, kindly reproduce it in the PM to ensure fave correctly returned.

Thank you.