• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it wrong?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..murky entertainment business, you never know if some stars are FL on the side. I refuse to even entertain that thought though.Damn you ...for putting that thought in my mind!
joetys said:
Dhey, don't give half baked suggestion, where can find?
With good intentions, to help TS exorcise his wayward thoughts (itself half baked?):p

Kns, think got happy pill for 2nd childhood's crush? Getting your rocks off may just fix your affliction :rolleyes:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
With good intentions, to help TS exorcise his wayward thoughts (itself half baked?):pKns, think got happy pill for 2nd childhood's crush? Getting your rocks off may just fix your affliction :rolleyes:
Yah I know lah, just kidding with you. I know no happy pill for such a crush.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
More n more siao lang here.

alot trying to copy krafty n ah meng
to act cute n seek attention

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What driven all these old man looney to behave this way.

lonely
depression
lack of family company
lack of friends to talk to
desperation to get attention.
mild mental condition.
living in own world with no friends n family.
living in rented flat but on bad term with flatmate.
Being shun by others because being labelled as a
nut case in neighbourhood.
jobless
handicapped