• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it wrong?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's wrong if you wear this costume and masturbate violently thinking about your crush.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 156

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am over 30 but below 40, hence the notion of how ridiculous this is.

Perhaps you need more attractive platonic friends of the opposite gender. But i digress. Long story short, I too had the same feelings for such a person. I think it is all in the mind, someone distant and unattainable. You could save yourself some heartbreak, or bravely dispel the fantasy you created in your mind.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you need more attractive platonic friends of the opposite gender. But i digress. Long story short, I too had the same feelings for such a person. I think it is all in the mind, someone distant and unattainable. You could save yourself some heartbreak, or bravely dispel the fantasy you created in your mind.
Yes I agree it's all in the mind. Growing up, I also had similar feelings for idols and stars; but never this strong. I guess I would eventually erase this from my mind; but thinking of her puts a smile on my face. But we all know it's going to end in heartbreak.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You may want to get together with the k-pop star but the likelihood of her wanting to get together with you is very small. :o

2. You should consider the feelings of your current partner and if you really want to go after the k-pop star, get yourself unattached first. :wink:

Is it wrong if I have a huge crush on famous singer and seriously want to know her and get together with her? What makes it worse is that I am happily attached. Do I need help, or it is just a phase that will tide over in due course?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:1. You may want to get together with the k-pop star but the likelihood of her wanting to get together with you is very small. :o2. You should consider the feelings of your current partner and if you really want to go after the k-pop star, get yourself unattached first. :wink:
Yeah I agree, especially with the first point. Hence, my only option is to stay with my current partner and just daydream about the K-Pop star until the feeling fades.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhey, don't give half baked suggestion, where can find?
Yah loh, please dont insult my crush by associating her with a FL. Having said that, in the murky entertainment business, you never know if some stars are FL on the side. I refuse to even entertain that thought though.Damn you yinyang for putting that thought in my mind!

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it wrong if I have a huge crush on famous singer and seriously want to know her and get together with her? What makes it worse is that I am happily attached. Do I need help, or it is just a phase that will tide over in due course?

Are you fucking 12 years old or something.

Fucking grow up and get a life

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Problem is that u are a nobody. :eek: