• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it normal to lose interest in getting out of the house ?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently i discovered that I do not feel like going out besides having to go out for work. After work i wish to be at home asap. Is this normal or a sickness ?:rolleyes:

Bro this is a sign of depression.
or it may just be a festive depression.
it go away in a while.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for bros for providing analyse and feedback. I have gathered my problem and summarized as below :

Keep fit and younger looks so that outside people will not call me uncle.

Even if you look as good as Andy Lau and Aaron Kwok, they might still call you uncle as long as you look mature. Some of them have their own agenda in calling other people uncle. For example, want to pretend to be young or act cute. Some have simply forgotten that they themselves have grown old and are no longer entitled to use such terms. If you really look as good as Andy Lau and Aaron Kwok, who are in their early 50s and late 40s respectively, then it's possible that a third group of "kum tao kum bin" will surface and purposely call you uncle, especially in front of other customers. They are simply jealous that even though you look about their age, you nevertheless look much better either better than them or their spouses.

You must educate these people by giving them a piece of your mind. Say something like 你叫我 Uncle 我受不起啊!我最大的 nephew 都还不到 18 岁。我没有这么好的福气有像你年纪这么大的 nephew, or if the other party is an auntie, 有像你这么的 niece.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A motorist who is too cheap to install a GPS device? Guess the race? Say it ain't so! :biggrin:

I know a motorist who is too cheap to even reach his targeted destination. Park his motorcar just before restricted zone and asked me to walk 1km to the actual destination for meeting. This person is a professor and setup a family business with his wifey LOL

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if you look as good as Andy Lau and Aaron Kwok, they might still call you uncle as long as you look mature. Some of them have their own agenda in calling other people uncle. For example, want to pretend to be young or act cute. Some have simply forgotten that they themselves have grown old and are no longer entitled to use such terms. If you really look as good as Andy Lau and Aaron Kwok, who are in their early 50s and late 40s respectively, then it's possible that a third group of "kum tao kum bin" will surface and purposely call you uncle, especially in front of other customers. They are simply jealous that even though you look about their age, you nevertheless look much better either better than them or their spouses.

You must educate these people by giving them a piece of your mind. Say something like 你叫我 Uncle 我受不起啊!我最大的 nephew 都还不到 18 岁。我没有这么好的福气有像你年纪这么大的 nephew, or if the other party is an auntie, 有像你这么的 niece.

hahaha your description is very cute. Don't bother so long you find yourself is not uncle.:smile:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yes bro very observant. It is not sudden but gradual over a few mths - till current state is totally do not feel like going out.

Not really observant, but I had an episode too. Lasted 2 to 3 months. Suddenly just snapped out of it