• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS he a spy?

Is this sinkie a spy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Who Care...?

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is funny lah, shows that you studied your books in school, unlike Tonychat.

Tonychat boh tak chey, never read any spy novels. the last thing you do in an open forum is to ask, "Ex-Q me ah, you spy ah?"

that is one bloody ignorant sinkie

'Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war'

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony please refrain from using the word SPY.....for me it conjures up images of James Bond 007 or Jason Bourne types....
The PAP version in this forum reminds me of my neighbour's pet poodle.......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony please refrain from using the word SPY.....for me it conjures up images of James Bond 007 or Jason Bourne types....
The PAP version in this forum reminds me of my neighbour's pet poodle.......

then what do you suggest? doggie? low life sinkie shit that ball-lick their master for a living?

SPY is just a 3 letter word, easy to use it. if you can get me a better word i will use it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then what do you suggest? doggie? low life sinkie shit that ball-lick their master for a living?

SPY is just a 3 letter word, easy to use it. if you can get me a better word i will use it.
To call a spade a spade.....let's use the word SAI for these fucktards..........rhymes with SPY too.......

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
limpeh very scare nowadays ...

Bro KNNBCCB, your clan's conversation isn't posted here. Why you so scared?

When KNNBCCB, KNNBPCB and KNNBLCB come together... the words they use, I am very scared. :o

Then when IHP join in, national day firework display pales in comparison. :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the chat must be in code. The usual code words used - neh neh, pinkie, clean shaved, lan jiao, CIM etc etc. just ask alamaking, erection2011, joetys and PRC lover Raiders. They are all master level trained.

Hello Bro gz0707, long time no chat... :(

How are you? Hope all is happy and well. :smile:

Thanks for not mentioning my nick. :wink:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro tony,

I am not saying if JS is a spy or not.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank for jargaing the chatroom when boss erection went looking for vigara. I also want to thank other senior brothers [like Bros Alamaking, Joe, Wiki, KNNB clan etc etc] in the chatroom that help make the chatroom a more comfortable place to chat.

It is very much appreciated. :smile:

It is not uncommon to find new nick that would appear in the chatroom without saying anything since they enter the chatroom. Thus we guess that they are "spies" in the chatroom when such nick appears.

These nicks would choose to remain silent even though we reach out to them.

It is sad. Because of such, it makes chatting uncomfortable whenever new nicks appears.

I am pretty sure that you are not alone in making screen shots of our conversation.

Once again, thank you very much.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro KNNBCCB, your clan's conversation isn't posted here. Why you so scared?

When KNNBCCB, KNNBPCB and KNNBLCB come together... the words they use, I am very scared. :o

Then when IHP join in, national day firework display pales in comparison. :biggrin:

Lol tat cb kia IHP ahhh ...mai mention him la, he no balls :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro tony,

I am not saying if JS is a spy or not.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank for jargaing the chatroom when boss erection went looking for vigara. I also want to thank other senior brothers [like Bros Alamaking, Joe, Wiki, KNNB clan etc etc] in the chatroom that help make the chatroom a more comfortable place to chat.

It is very much appreciated. :smile:

It is not uncommon to find new nick that would appear in the chatroom without saying anything since they enter the chatroom. Thus we guess that they are "spies" in the chatroom when such nick appears.

These nicks would choose to remain silent even though we reach out to them.

It is sad. Because of such, it makes chatting uncomfortable whenever new nicks appears.

I am pretty sure that you are not alone in making screen shots of our conversation.

Once again, thank you very much.

hey blur,

you dun have to thank me, i am doing nothing.

and i do not care if the chatroom is comfy for anyone or not.

i just spend time there to bash around.

after i have my fun, i will come to the forum. depending if i am free or not.

now i have a bit of time, i will hang around here.

i do not care if people like me or dislike me or whatever.

there is nothing wrong with what i did and it is everyone's fearfulness of whatever there is that make people feel in weird ways.

It is very similar to the sinkie fear that limit them to get back their rights in their own country.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
BosSam starting another course ....you can sign up. Learn from the master himself.

the chat must be in code. The usual code words used - neh neh, pinkie, clean shaved, lan jiao, CIM etc etc. just ask alamaking, erection2011, joetys and PRC lover Raiders. They are all master level trained.