• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is CPF really your money ???

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, if you've 16000 in CPF, why not use it for mutual trusts and stuff like that and take a loan of 16000 instead?

sixteen thousand, only can use for housing, not for investment
the alternative was to leave the 16000 in there till i die

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CPF is not your money, if you want it to be your money, then go to the street in masses and demand it to be your money. simple. but sinkie make it seems difficult.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is not your money, if you want it to be your money, then go to the street in masses and demand it to be your money. simple. but sinkie make it seems difficult.

The Sinkie will be lead to the slaughter, no doubt.

The CPF system which started with a sole objective of keeping the money for the Sinkie and have to be returned to them after the age of 55 is not longer as it is.

The Sinkie are already dead meat from that point on.

When the CPF account was split into what is now ordinary, special or even medi-save acccounts this already shows how and when the PAP can do what they wished to do with your money.

Afterall, how many accounts do you need , just to keep the money for that single person?

Without even going further with the PAP now RETAINING your money, the SINKIE WERE ALREADY DEAD MEAT the moment they cannot have all their money back upon turning 55.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Sinkie will be lead to the slaughter, no doubt.

The CPF system which started with a sole objective of keeping the money for the Sinkie and have to be returned to them after the age of 55 is not longer as it is.

The Sinkie are already dead meat from that point on.

When the CPF account was split into what is now ordinary, special or even medi-save acccounts this already shows how and when the PAP can do what they wished to do with your money.

Afterall, how many accounts do you need , just to keep the money for that single person?

Without even going further with the PAP now RETAINING your money, the SINKIE WERE ALREADY DEAD MEAT the moment they cannot have all their money back upon turning 55.

Sinkie only deadmeat if he sit there do nothing. If they all go out to the street to protest. There is still hope.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie only deadmeat if he sit there do nothing. If they all go out to the street to protest. There is still hope.

They cannot protest now.

Most are brain dead.

Ever seen the ppl here in this forum when you criticise them, they prod you to be the first to go up to face the issue?

And they are the ones having the issue affecting them the most?

Anyway, these Sinkie deserve on what they're getting.

I pity none and it shows in my posting.

Many can take offence at my views and stand but although they can understand that my views are true and it's to wake thme up nevertheless, they cannot do anything about it cos..

THEY"RE BALLESS beside being brain dead!LOL

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you happen to be in the crowd of street protesters, please do not be the first to run away upon seeing the riot police approachng, ok?

Sinkies are known to be very scared of the 'ang chia' hor...