• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is 36 years of age too old to look for a job?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking coward! just visited the page again, he took down his photo already! Why scared if you never do anything wrong! real bastard!

aiyoh, so easy. :biggrin:

Ho
Jovin%20and%20Kum%20Hean%20at%20Goodwook%20Park%20Hotel%20having%20high%20tea%20at%20L%27Espresso%202of2.jpg

save it and upload it to those free image hosting sites.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more I look at this photo, I feel like punching him. If this is Thai land or Vietnam, I will get some pple to break his limbs.:mad:

Please excuse me because you all dun know what deep shit he sabo me into? true blue bastard son!

aiyoh, so easy. :biggrin:

Ho
Jovin%20and%20Kum%20Hean%20at%20Goodwook%20Park%20Hotel%20having%20high%20tea%20at%20L%27Espresso%202of2.jpg

save it and upload it to those free image hosting sites.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U want to punch then go and punch. Dun talk cock here. Talk only but no action.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
U also talk cock what. Say sinkaporeans stupid, then why u still hold pink IC? Thai gahmen no want pimps like u?

thailand already have enough pimps of their own. they don't need FT pimps like him liao. biz must be damn poor for him. recently he always start his kpkb very early.:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why I so dulan is because he use his authority and report things that are not true. If true,never mind. If you are betrayed by such kind of bastard who befriend and joined you for drinks at Tanjong Pagar with girls, then turn around and bite you, can tahan or not.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why I so dulan is because he use his authority and report things that are not true. If true,never mind. If you are betrayed by such kind of bastard who befriend and joined you for drinks at Tanjong Pagar with girls, then turn around and bite you, can tahan or not.

No wonder you are a loser in life. You only know how to complain. YOu dunno how to do something about it. A degree holder ???? seems like no brain leh. i dunno how you go through your education.

Why dun say you are too sinkiely stupid to get screwed by him. Instead of learning from the mistake and become smarter and stay humble, you just blame him for your sinkiely mistake and your dumbfuck intelligence.

You are no difference from the losers in this forum here who only know how to complain and then when they are out of their house, they just bend down and let the govt screw.

I am very glad that the people whom i associated with do not behave like you or else it will sure lower down my status as a human being.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although your comments make some sense,you are still a sucker.
No wonder you are a loser in life. You only know how to complain. YOu dunno how to do something about it. A degree holder ???? seems like no brain leh. i dunno how you go through your education.

Why dun say you are too sinkiely stupid to get screwed by him. Instead of learning from the mistake and become smarter and stay humble, you just blame him for your sinkiely mistake and your dumbfuck intelligence.

You are no difference from the losers in this forum here who only know how to complain and then when they are out of their house, they just bend down and let the govt screw.

I am very glad that the people whom i associated with do not behave like you or else it will sure lower down my status as a human being.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i suggest you read this book.. The Luck Factor by Dr Richard Wisemen. I think your sinkie library has it.

Those people who are lucky do not behave like you. Those who are unlucky behave quite similar like you.. That is why you are a sinkie loser.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are still a sucker,thanks and chee u.
i suggest you read this book.. The Luck Factor by Dr Richard Wisemen. I think your sinkie library has it.

Those people who are lucky do not behave like you. Those who are unlucky behave quite similar like you.. That is why you are a sinkie loser.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more I look at this photo, I feel like punching him. If this is Thai land or Vietnam, I will get some pple to break his limbs.:mad:

Please excuse me because you all dun know what deep shit he sabo me into? true blue bastard son!

If in Thailand and Vietnam, just get a motorbiker to ride pass and pump a few bullets or fling a grenade. Break limbs? That's for Singapore backlane gangsters.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If in Thailand and Vietnam, just get a motorbiker to ride pass and pump a few bullets or fling a grenade. Break limbs? That's for Singapore backlane gangsters.

?? Are you suggesting he go Thailand and hire a Thai FT?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?? Are you suggesting he go Thailand and hire a Thai FT?

I'm suggesting that he goes to church or temple (according to his religion) forgive and be forgiven. Lay the hatred down to rest and be relieved of the burden.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty why did this professor fella and another ss fella tekan you so many times?

I mean did you do something to him? You know what i mean. In most cases ppl won't tekan you unless you provoked them first. Would u mind sharing? unless you mean to say they just sabo and tekan you for no reason.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I touch my conscience, I did not do anything despicable or to irritate them. I believed they were trying to screw me up, out of jealousy and backstabbing.
Krafty why did this professor fella and another ss fella tekan you so many times?

I mean did you do something to him? You know what i mean. In most cases ppl won't tekan you unless you provoked them first. Would u mind sharing? unless you mean to say they just sabo and tekan you for no reason.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I touch my conscience, I did not do anything despicable or to irritate them. I believed they were trying to screw me up, out of jealousy and backstabbing.

Can explain why ppl backstab u for no reasons? Other than a certain group of dark snakes, i can't think of why normal ppl wanna do that.

Did you provoke anyone?