• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is 36 years of age too old to look for a job?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these LKY's SS really bastard,if I am right about their status. How can abuse their authority to mess up a person's life. When I was in reservist, besides kanna tekan by officers and also harrassed by another SS, I am not joking. This experience tell me it seems they really abuse their authority.

you all must remember this chee bye kia's face,if see him on the streets,sure must boko him!

http://professor76.blogspot.com/2005...eeting-up.html

:mad:

what justice???? you are in sg leh.. not ang mo land..
which judge dare to rule against the miw???
need to have a justice bao in singapore loh
bo hiu him lah bro... start the next milestone in ur life.. if possible aim overseas.. life's short, make full use of it..

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking coward! just visited the page again, he took down his photo already! Why scared if you never do anything wrong! real bastard!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking coward! just visited the page again, he took down his photo already! Why scared if you never do anything wrong! real bastard!

Mate, you have talked about your situation for a very long time in this forum. You have said injustice being done to you through this fellow for a very long time. It looks like this "hatred" is what is stopping you from "moving forward". I usually don't like to suggest to people to take "revenge" but if "revenge" is what you need, then maybe you should seek that in another thread.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Revenge is a must! please excuse me for prolonging this thread.

Mate, you have talked about your situation for a very long time in this forum. You have said injustice being done to you through this fellow for a very long time. It looks like this "hatred" is what is stopping you from "moving forward". I usually don't like to suggest to people to take "revenge" but if "revenge" is what you need, then maybe you should seek that in another thread.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,not playing,very serious! Please search thru my previous posts on how they tekan me!

Ok, I'll play along. Why don't you "repeat" what has happened, or done to you? Sorry, if it sounds like you are re-typing everything again.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lazy lah. You post so many post. Lazy to search through it lah.
I help you okie ? :smile:

Basically from the bits & pieces krafty has shared in this forum...

last time he works for ST Electronics. Then somebody threaten him - said represent PAP/ ISD said they know what he said or something, then our krafty was sacked. Tried other jobs .... they continue to harass him.... even Lim Boon Heng, our NTUC Hd then also got involved, something like warn Krafty also.... something like that lah, as far as I can remember with searching ...

Then he drive taxi, also got people gave him so vague warning ....

So all in all, still quite vague, but the harm it has done, quite obvious to bros here from krafty's occasional rage ...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many thanks,bro ele.! ashes you get it! If it never happen to you, you can say lan jiao weis! If these things happen to you,see if you can still sing "marikita" or not!

Actually, the paragraph below is a vague description(the linkage I deduce may not be but these are true encounters,I swear!),I am not good at descriptive composition,if only Cai Ming jie can lend me his pen.

last time he works for ST Electronics. Then somebody threaten him - said represent PAP/ ISD said they know what he said or something, then our krafty was sacked. Tried other jobs .... they continue to harass him.... even Lim Boon Heng, our NTUC Hd then also got involved, something like warn Krafty also.... something like that lah, as far as I can remember with searching ...

So all in all, still quite vague, but the harm it has done, quite obvious to bros here from krafty's occasional rage ...

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks,bro ele.! ashes you get it! If it never happen to you, you can say lan jiao weis! If these things happen to you,see if you can still sing "marikita" or not!

Actually, the paragraph below is a vague description(the linkage I deduce may not be but these are true encounters,I swear!),I am not good at descriptive composition,if only Cai Ming jie can lend me his pen.

How did they find out about you in the first place though? PAP Sammyboy cyberspying team?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah, everything vague vague, only know something like this happen. Thats why I ask for what happen lah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah lah, everything vague vague, only know something like this happen. Thats why I ask for what happen lah.

If that is the real truth, he will take no chances to say it in details. This guy is a fake, come here to sprout nonsense.

He want job har, maybe he can join his buddy, the one who marry a pillow. I bet he got a job for him in his pillow factory in Korea.

Where got people who has a past experiences then still dunno how to describe it in details. Must be some PAP losers come here to show ISD are some fearsome giant. YAWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noooooooooo....:(

Tell you one real life story involving taxi driver.

Many years ago one evening, an holiday eve indeed, me and a friend sitting at coffeeshop sipping beer and chatting. Then another friend came, he's a taxi driver. He suggested going to KTV with hostesses. We of course asked, you don't need to work at least to pay taxi rent is it?

He said, no worry. He made quite a bit past few nights, don't feel like working tonight. He offered first bottle of Martell on him; if not enough then we share cost for second bottle. Mamasan tips on him too; indivdual hostess tips to each his own of course.

On lah! After a fun nite, he's completely drunk, stumbling zig zig and couldn't drive his taxi. My other friend (normal class 3, no taxi licence) drove his taxi to send us all home. Halfway kena police roadblock. My friend very steady, slowed down and stopped smoothly, told police, yah picked up two drunkards at KTV. The police damn blur. Never even looked at the cabbie licence on the dashboard, said OK, go ahead.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go away sucker! If I am a fake,your munching is chicken. Thanks and Chee u....
If that is the real truth, he will take no chances to say it in details. This guy is a fake, come here to sprout nonsense.

He want job har, maybe he can join his buddy, the one who marry a pillow. I bet he got a job for him in his pillow factory in Korea.

Where got people who has a past experiences then still dunno how to describe it in details. Must be some PAP losers come here to show ISD are some fearsome giant. YAWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!