• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

interview with the winner ;)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree... Just waiting for Ah ram to give the nod and I would prepare the betting odds for the fight..

Ah Ram no horse gallop. I am afraid the chao ah qua clitoris no sound no picture. Muay Thai or whatever jit-su. Kong wei bien poon chee.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest Clinton666. And for you to KO him within 30 seconds of the 1st round.

I agree... Just waiting for Ah ram to give the nod and I would prepare the betting odds for the fight..

What "-jitsu" or what "-do"? There're real people here in this forum who saw how I took down opponents 1.7 or 1.8m within 30sec. Speed kills and speed win fights, more than size, height or weight. It doesn't apply to traffic and racing only.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What "-jitsu" or what "-do"? There're real people here in this forum who saw how I took down opponents 1.7 or 1.8m within 30sec. Speed kills and speed win fights, more than size, height or weight. It doesn't apply to traffic and racing only.

I agree speed is very vital.... But what about those carrying weapons..??? Think its best to use my speed to run away from this people rather than kena chop into pieces..:o

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
kbN_tZgPW7Ba_jAgsPRU8g.jpg
Miss Singapore 2012? Fuck! I am out of this cuntry

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good i need this kind of sparing partner ....i just want a friendly match thats all ...whoever win dinner still on me ...we can go to jumbo together .

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who are those real ppl and where did yu do it?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree speed is very vital.... But what about those carrying weapons..??? Think its best to use my speed to run away from this people rather than kena chop into pieces..:o

Disarm them. Be brave and risk some injuries. Go for their wrists. Risking some injuries is necessary in the process of struggling and disarming, but ultimately, whether blades or firearms, it's either disarm or run. You have to know what you can do and do what you deem fit to do.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disarm them. Be brave and risk some injuries. Go for their wrists. Risking some injuries is necessary in the process of struggling and disarming, but ultimately, whether blades or firearms, it's either disarm or run. You have to know what you can do and do what you deem fit to do.

mai kong lancheow wei lah. the way u 'fight' is to sneak behind them and whack them with a stick lah. u admitted that yourself before previously. tiu.

need to run fast, need accomplices to back up. need to abuse authority as poodle when all else fail. what a hero huh.

In the good old days, we bashed up people then ran like hell. First rule was never to get caught. Second rule was if got caught never rant out accomplices. Third rule was, what the fuck, might as well join the police force to get the warrant card and revolver.

Last edited: