• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insert Caption (Please)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
5.jpg

CB la u all! Wait till we come fuck u all after election!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mandatory fashion accessory for all budding female Pappy MPs....

Kate Spade iPhone 4 and iPad Case For the Elegant Apple Woman

View Comments

Posted by Ali Heriyanto in Accessories & Cases, iPad, iPhone on September 21, 2010 at 12:27pm

Kate Spade accessories are definitely for the chic woman about town who still enjoys her martini lunches and window shopping at Tiffany’s. I mean I can so see the Gossip Girls with these latest iPhone 4 and iPad cases.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5.jpg

Ahhhh, freak out! Le freak, c'est chic Freak out!
Ahhhh, freak out! Le freak, c'est chic Freak out!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4KUL9-eNXzQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Last edited:
S

suicidalpap

Will u vote for someone who says "i dunno what to say!" and stomps her feet?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B_6x_5J78Rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She will go now in history as the young female MP in Singapore who did not know what to say in Parliament.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many politicians do it. So do people who are actually competing in something or fighting a war. "V" signifies victory. Churchill used it often during WW2.

_42301054_churchill_v_sign_416.jpg

My question relates to its use by millions of Ah Lians who flash victory signs whenever their photo is taken. What does it signify? What have they won?:rolleyes:
Wah, you damn kpo these few days hor? can attach pictures somemore, LOL