• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Influx Of PAP IBs

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me, you have to thank us and the Oppo for this efficient service that you are getting from them now.
You packed your bag and left the country while the others continued to fight and exert pressure on them.

For the first time in the history of Sinkieland since Independence, the PM of Sinkieland from PAP made an apology to Sinkies.
[video=youtube;Hp5KvzT6LnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5KvzT6LnU[/video]

So you're sure that you only hate the govt ONLY n not the nation by calling SG Sinkieland???

Yes, I pack n go cause i do not have the papers. I do not want to just sit back n complain ONLY but do nothing...

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone noticed the increase activity of the pap IBs here recently?
Started some 2-3 weeks ago.
All the turd nicks out in full force and spamming everywhere engaging all and sundry....and some new nicks as well....chalking up post count and points.
Some new directive from their white masters?
Online chatter too noisy to ignore?

Best for the forum, is it Boss Sam looking toward dearly?
We can read all pros and cons from pappies and opposition camps.
Definitely, those are healthy sign.

Kyoto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone noticed the increase activity of the pap IBs here recently?
Started some 2-3 weeks ago.
All the turd nicks out in full force and spamming everywhere engaging all and sundry....and some new nicks as well....chalking up post count and points.
Some new directive from their white masters?
Online chatter too noisy to ignore?

Partly it's the closure of CNA forum. When it's near GE2016, old familiar, hibernated clones as well as new ones will surface.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't stir hor. Me and winnipegjets are good cyber-acquaintances hor. Anyway I see your nick I damn scared liao, please have mercy and leave me alone la.

Wow! Powerful forumer having 5 digits points and 33 power points.
Salute you to earn that greatest achievement.

Btw, please arm with a gift of AK47 given here by someone, and compare it with HK41.
You should not be scare of that guy anyway after you armed with AK47, renowned for best assault rifle in the world.
Ha ha...

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me, you have to thank us and the Oppo for this efficient service that you are getting from them now.
You packed your bag and left the country while the others continued to fight and exert pressure on them.

For the first time in the history of Sinkieland since Independence, the PM of Sinkieland from PAP made an apology to Sinkies.
[video=youtube;Hp5KvzT6LnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5KvzT6LnU[/video]

Yes, totally agreed.
Without strong opposition, no gov. will work hard.
Pappies start switching from denial mood to humble mood, apologizing to buy voters.
Pappies now start talking about policy changes to suit the mass population.
The real actions are yet to see.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
suddenly new old clones resurface taking on iLS
nothing surprising
nothing ever changes here
same old peaheads and shitheads

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you're sure that you only hate the govt ONLY n not the nation by calling SG Sinkieland???

Yes, I pack n go cause i do not have the papers. I do not want to just sit back n complain ONLY but do nothing...

I m a Sinkie.
I have mentioned before it does not take paper qualifications to be successful in SG.
I don't even consider you a Sinkie. You are a quitter.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, must be the magical golden period from National Day to National Day Rally Speech extending all the way to the Old Fart's 90th birthday bash next month.

These shills were probably instructed to pop in here to 'manage the information'. Either Yaacob ordered them to do it or some useful idiots from Young PAP. :wink:

including he who wears a balloon on his head? :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

talk is cheap. apology is cheap too. and his apology is insincere. the pap continues to screw the people after winning the election.

it is probably humbling for Pinky to make the so-called apology. but winning the election with the max number of seats matters most of all. face doesn't matter in this case. in some countries, politicians said sorry, kneel down to the ground and kowtow to the people like they are praying to God. the same politicians would repeat the trick every election and the people vote them into office again and again. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk is cheap. apology is cheap too. and his apology is insincere. the pap continues to screw the people after winning the election.

it is probably humbling for Pinky to make the so-called apology. but winning the election with the max number of seats matters most of all. face doesn't matter in this case. in some countries, politicians said sorry, kneel down to the ground and kowtow to the people like they are praying to God. the same politicians would repeat the trick every election and the people vote them into office again and again. :biggrin:

He must be very desperate to make that apology. It did helped him though.
His constituency has an improved % whereas the others saw a drop .
I think he kena middle fingered by people on the streets during his GE walkabout. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must be very desperate to make that apology. It did helped him though.
His constituency has an improved % whereas the others saw a drop .
I think he kena middle fingered by people on the streets during his GE walkabout. :biggrin:

if the PAP has a slight possibility of losing the 2016 election. during election rally. LHL, TCH, Tharman, rest of PAP ministers will line up a straight row and say sorry, slap themselves, kneel down to the ground and kowtow to the people. this scenario is of course ludicrous. :biggrin: but my point is winning the election matters most of all. losing face doesn't matter at all because losing the election is more terrifying to the PAP.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow! Powerful forumer having 5 digits points and 33 power points.
Salute you to earn that greatest achievement.

Btw, please arm with a gift of AK47 given here by someone, and compare it with HK41.
You should not be scare of that guy anyway after you armed with AK47, renowned for best assault rifle in the world.
Ha ha...

Ok ok ok I'm used to this, you're not the first one laughing at my folly in one of my drunken stupor paying for the points.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See the next new tactic of vile pap IBs here....
Trying to discredit the forum by starting disinformation threads.
Expect more from the likes of nick Kenneth....