• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 countries that I have visited amongst a number where you will never get a straight answer - Philippines and India. Both will enthusiastically promise that they will build you what you want and within the time frame. If you ask them to build a radio, the Filipinos overtime will give excuses and in the end you will find nothing has been done. The good part is that you have not paid anything. The Indians will tell you why a radio and promise to build you a TV set at the same price. In the end they will deliver the TV Chassis and insist that that was the agreement.

After GCT visit to India, a team of GLC CEO visited India with orders to invest and secure projects. They could not get assurance on company incorporation, utilities hook-up and various basic infrastructure things. But during the tour they were regaled everyday with stories of overseas Indians making it big in America. In the end nothing was done.

long ago a Sembcorp eVp was asked to go india get jv projects........ he was pretty worried of ah neh underhand tricks........ true enuf he came back with lots of projects which subsequently backfired

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know these keleng pariahs have infested the East Coast and I'm very hostile towards them whenever I get the opportunity.

Yesterday 8 of us were riding at 36 - 38 kph along the East Coast service road towards the city when I spotted a taxi which stopped about 300 meters ahead for its passengers to disembark.

This Indian family of four got out of their taxi and stood on the road and when we passed by them, I shouted at the man "you fucking keleng pariahs, fuck off from the road and stand on the kerb you blardy bastards!"

Those black bastards got a shock of their lives!

well done
if LHL din tell them, we must to our job as citizen ala true blue

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever seen Indian FTs alighting from the front instead of the back exit even though the bus was not crowded but a big crowd was waiting to board?

Remember to fuck them at the top of your voice in your dialects if you see one....knnbccb ah neh!
This ensures the state of shock they will be in and guarantees no answer back.

but who really want to knnbccb his mother?? NOT me, really even if paid handsomely

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know these keleng pariahs have infested the East Coast and I'm very hostile towards them whenever I get the opportunity.

Yesterday 8 of us were riding at 36 - 38 kph along the East Coast service road towards the city when I spotted a taxi which stopped about 300 meters ahead for its passengers to disembark.

This Indian family of four got out of their taxi and stood on the road and when we passed by them, I shouted at the man "you fucking keleng pariahs, fuck off from the road and stand on the kerb you blardy bastards!"

Those black bastards got a shock of their lives!

well done
if LHL din tell them, we must to our job as citizen ala true blue

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking PAP and their fucked-up policies...

They are fuckers but with duper super salaries in their pocket, they can fuck sinkies left right and centre and they will still remain in power.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It ought to be the norm for Indians, Pinoys, PRCS and all foreign parasites to get hammered by Sinkies. Sinkies need to find their balls and put their heads together.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hae you also noticed they hardly ever use the stairs but always make a beeline for the elevators even if it is 45 steps from the LRT station to the street? All of the women are also so fat eating all that ghee could do with some exercie but they will always stick to the lifts. Every little privilege and amenity will get used to the full by these people. The playgrounds are filled with ther screaming and bawling kids.

Have you ever seen Indian FTs alighting from the front instead of the back exit even though the bus was not crowded but a big crowd was waiting to board?

Remember to fuck them at the top of your voice in your dialects if you see one....knnbccb ah neh!
This ensures the state of shock they will be in and guarantees no answer back.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same thing happened in Bayshore Park. They tried to push for cricket pitch for their kids. But the other races turned up in force and seeing the show of force, they withdrew the resolution.

In Neptune Court, I heard that they already kicked out the Chinese econ-minimart and replaced it with a 7-11 that sells predominantly Indian stuff.

One time I was renting out my unit and I acted for myself. An Indian called to view the unit andI told him sorry the owner does not want to rent to Indans, and he was enraged asking who the fucks said that, and I said, if the owner doesnt fucking want to rent out to you, then he fucking said so. He was even more furious.

Just got back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM.

Indians have bought abt 40% of Mandarin Gardens apts and have become arrogant in the condo. At last year's AGM, all Singaporeans didnt want to stand for Management Council positions, leaving it to foreigners to take control. Eight indians were voted in with one American and one Briton in the MC.

The Indians are power crazy, lawless and turned havoc. They thought they own Mandarin Gardens and can do what they want. They

1. attempted to transfer money from the $9m sinking fund to the management fund
2. organised Deepavali celebrations from codo fund to let indians enjoy
3. organised a sports day for indian children
4. allowed indian children to run wild in the condo
5. attempted to kick out Thai Pan Restaurant and replace it with an indian restaurant
6. spent abt $200k on the fish pond without discernable results
7. proposed to have a cricket pitch for indian kids
8. allowed indian kids to play football on well landscaped garden endangering aged singaporeans, young children who use the gardens for leisure activities and the well kept grass

The American sounded out their misdeeds to the Singaporean owners. The Singaporeans were furious. At today's AGM, singaporean owners turned up in force and badly defeated the Indians by voting in 9 Singaporeans, one American and one Briton. The Indians were taught a humbling lesson. The Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singapore.

I believe the same situation is happening in Waterside Condo, Melville condo and Singapore in general. Singaporean owners can reclaim WaterSide, Melville and Singapore for Singaporeans if we unite as what Mandarin Gardens owners did today

Last edited:

kamaking

It works both ways right? PAP Munjens also allow Ah Tiongs to come here & shit on our sidewallks....

And thanks to the PAP policies, that will eventually happen. Modi just needs to send another 5 million Ah Nehs to sinkapore. Remember, thanks to the free trade agreement negotiated by the PAP Ah Nehs, India can send its whole population to sinkapore and there is NOTHING sinkapore can do.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you that all 8 Indians have acquired their Singapore citizenship. The Indian passport is a pain when they travel and they will convert to a Singapore once they reach their 2 years here. It is not a problem for them when they go back to India, they can get back their Indian citizenship. China has the same policy.

The 8 indians came into the Management Council with bad motives. The eight indians wanted the MC to change the popular Thai Pan Restaurant into an Indian Restaurant. Mandarin Gardens owners cant allow eight lawless, 3rd world trash to turn the condo upside down for their own benefits at the expense of 600+ Singaporean owners. Fortunately at Sunday's AGM, the Singaporeans were able to pass through a resolution requiring the MC to get the majority owners approval before the MC can change restaurant owners.

Singaporeans have to be careful when they allow foreigners to come in because a simple majority can turn everything upside down. Singaporeans also have to be careful when they vote their MPs. Look at how 80 PAP MPs have turned Singapore upside down and created so many problems for Singapore.

Well done Mandarin Gardens owners for reclaiming Mandarin Gardens for Singaporeans. Now Singaporeans must reclaim Singapore from the pap

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same thing happened in Bayshore Park. They tried to push for cricket pitch for their kids. But the other races turned up in force and seeing the show of force, they withdrew the resolution.

In Neptune Court, I heard that they already kicked out the Chinese econ-minimart and replaced it with a 7-11 that sells predominantly Indian stuff.

One time I was renting out my unit and I acted for myself. An Indian called to view the unit andI told him sorry the owner does not want to rent to Indans, and he was enraged asking who the fucks said that, and I said, if the owner doesnt fucking want to rent out to you, then he fucking said so. He was even more furious.

You were so wise.... I once rented my 4 bedroom unit in dist 10 to an Indian family for 3 years.

After they moved out I couldn't get rid of a foul smell in the unit and I had to spend more than $30,000 to repaint the whole premises, remove and replace all the wallpaper and wall-to-wall carpet.

Thereafter I instructed all my estate agents "no Indians" for all my units for rent.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were so wise.... I once rented my 4 bedroom unit in dist 10 to an Indian family for 3 years.

After they moved out I couldn't get rid of a foul smell in the unit and I had to spend more than $30,000 to repaint the whole premises, remove and replace all the wallpaper and wall-to-wall carpet.

Thereafter I instructed all my estate agents "no Indians" for all my units for rent.

you better not hv anything to do with our court of law as CJ, AG, Law Minister etc are all ah neh

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years back someone wrote to the press about Singaporeans not willing to rent to Indians. The press then ran the story by interviewing real estate agents and landlords. What was remarkable was one of the interviewee was a Singapore Indian and he made it clear why locals are not keen to rent to them including himself.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years back someone wrote to the press about Singaporeans not willing to rent to Indians. The press then ran the story by interviewing real estate agents and landlords. What was remarkable was one of the interviewee was a Singapore Indian and he made it clear why locals are not keen to rent to them including himself.

Bro, my Ah Neh tenant was a senior executive from IBM.

My estate agent explained to me that the heavy odour left behind in my unit was the result of their heavy usage of coconut oil and 3 years of curry cooking.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really bewildered by these supposedly well educated professionals. When they rent in a foreign land they should know that at the very least they should return it in the same condition.

Bro, my Ah Neh tenant was a senior executive from IBM.

My estate agent explained to me that the heavy odour left behind in my unit was the result of their heavy usage of coconut oil and 3 years of curry cooking.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my friend rented her place in woodlands to an indian family. her comments almost identical to yours. difference being the $ to restore the unit to original condition.

i had warned her before she rented out her place. told her never to rent to ah nehs and ah tiongs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend rented her place in woodlands to an indian family. her comments almost identical to yours. difference being the $ to restore the unit to original condition.

i had warned her before she rented out her place. told her never to rent to ah nehs and ah tiongs.

My ex Indian talent gave me different problems. Not long after starting the rental, she told me she has no money to pay her rent and asked for a reduction in rental. I told her I cant't help her as I am poorer than her with lower salary and two mortgages to pay. My house was left in good and clean condition though. She is more angmoh type of Indian with UK passport.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the misfortune to deal with lots of foreigners in my area of work, PRC lousiest in english communication but they are very fast learners and can get things done, Pinoys are lazier but very fun loving and service oriented, Indians are the best at talking and boasting but after some time their true color shows. Out of all foreigners, trust me, Indians are the worst animals to bring into Singapore. They will never integrate into any society, in fact given enough numbers, they are the best at dividing the society. They speak with a forked tongue, lie on their way up, employ their own kind & once they gather enough numbers to kick all you dumb Singaporeans out, the infighting among these Indians will then start

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its not only in Singapore. Estate agents and landlords in other countries who are bound by laws to be more politically correct, might not outright reject an Indian for fear of being sued but will definitely demand higher deposit from these dirty indian monkeys. The whole world knows about Indians and their legendary smell.