• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot think of any other race that will do such a thing. Not one of them thought it would be appropriate to have locals as part of the committee. Its a good thing that Lien Ying Chow passed away and has no idea what they have done to his development.

Goodness and I cannot believe what I am reading. You do not come to another country and seek to impose your own rules to benefit your own colour only.

Has it got something to do with their upbringing? I once witnessed an incident how the young children wanted to beat up their Mother over some trivial matter. I believed they must have learned from their father. They have a male chauvinist culture.

There is something in their culture and country that makes them behave in that way. This is a generalisation but it does seem to be a stereotype - some representations of them in some way?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodness and I cannot believe what I am reading. You do not come to another country and seek to impose your own rules to benefit your own colour only.

Has it got something to do with their upbringing? I once witnessed an incident how the young children wanted to beat up their Mother over some trivial matter. I believed they must have learned from their father. They have a male chauvinist culture.

When they face odds of being in the defeatist camp, they turn totally subservient and bow to reality. When they realise they have some power which may not even be great, they turn totally gleeful and seek to exercise them behaving like fools. Emotions can get the better of them in their expressions of greed.

I have witnessed Indians how crafty they are as they seek to exploit loopholes and see opportunities for self-aggrandisement. They make excellent businessmen in one way. I seem to notice it more in the Indian Indians. The local ones here behave more like Singaporeans.

There is something in their culture and country that makes them behave in that way. This is a generalisation but it does seem to be a stereotype - some representations of them in some way?

datz why when you see an indian and a snake, you kill the inidan first and then the snake

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The indians still farked them....were it not for their 40% factor, the psf would be higher.

So....to summarise...indians....adding no value and bringing down value.

I would lay the blame for this debacle solely at the singos feet....too bochup and fuck care to understand whats happening around them and the long term implications.

property values,market prices,stock market,all these things are relative and subjective and irrelevant illusions.what matters is ultimately the high caste shitskins multiply like cancer cells and take over the host body and claim it for themselves,eventually leading to the demise of the original

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 countries that I have visited amongst a number where you will never get a straight answer - Philippines and India. Both will enthusiastically promise that they will build you what you want and within the time frame. If you ask them to build a radio, the Filipinos overtime will give excuses and in the end you will find nothing has been done. The good part is that you have not paid anything. The Indians will tell you why a radio and promise to build you a TV set at the same price. In the end they will deliver the TV Chassis and insist that that was the agreement.

After GCT visit to India, a team of GLC CEO visited India with orders to invest and secure projects. They could not get assurance on company incorporation, utilities hook-up and various basic infrastructure things. But during the tour they were regaled everyday with stories of overseas Indians making it big in America. In the end nothing was done.

The Chinese have a saying to describe what you just said: 见高就拜,见低就踩 (when you see someone higher, you bow in obeisance; when you see someone lower, you step on him)

Yes, more typical of Indian Indians. They drive a harder bargain too. Some of my Indian friends started ventures in Kerala and Chennai only to be scammed and swore never to do business there again.

You see this hard-nosed shrewdness in China, too. It's the large dense population, limited welfare, and huge socio-economic imbalances that bring these 'survivalist' instincts to the fore.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot think of any other race that will do such a thing. Not one of them thought it would be appropriate to have locals as part of the committee. Its a good thing that Lien Ying Chow passed away and has no idea what they have done to his development.

I know these keleng pariahs have infested the East Coast and I'm very hostile towards them whenever I get the opportunity.

Yesterday 8 of us were riding at 36 - 38 kph along the East Coast service road towards the city when I spotted a taxi which stopped about 300 meters ahead for its passengers to disembark.

This Indian family of four got out of their taxi and stood on the road and when we passed by them, I shouted at the man "you fucking keleng pariahs, fuck off from the road and stand on the kerb you blardy bastards!"

Those black bastards got a shock of their lives!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get me started bro. You should see their kids in up market restaurants. The parents just don't care. No consideration for other patrons. And they also come as a group of families. They also lack common courtesy such as thanking someone that held the door open of them or gave way to them.

I know these keleng pariahs have infested the East Coast and I'm very hostile towards them whenever I get the opportunity.

Yesterday 8 of us were riding at 36 - 38 kph along the East Coast service road towards the city when I spotted a taxi which stopped about 300 meters ahead for its passengers to disembark.

This Indian family of four got out of their taxi and stood on the road and when we passed by them, I shouted at the man "you fucking keleng pariahs, fuck off from the road and stand on the kerb you blardy bastards!"

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question to ask is why do they do it here. I will take any wager than the same asswipes would not dare to this in countries where they are similarly in vast numbers and in both white-collar and blue-collar jobs - the Gulf countries (UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain).

So why do these guys, many of whom are straight off the boat from India, land in Singapore and then are absolutely comfortable to lord over the locals, in particular the Chinese who are a majority? You will note that they do not act the same in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia.

It's as if they realise very quickly that the majority Chinese are meek and articulate themselves very poorly (gross generalisation but for the sake of illustrating my point) - but in any of the countries I suggested the mastery of the English language may also be seen as wanting. So what is it about the Chinese Singaporeans that exudes the perception that these guys can tekan, dominate, patronise, condescend to and get away without any care?

As for their kids in any of these restaurants, did anyone speak up about how disruptive they were being to other diners? These asses are always heroes when they are in their packs - the affliction of local Chinese singkies is the same - they just don't know how to tackle them in a manner that intimidates them to abide by respectable social norms. The non-confrontational side of Singkies is admirable but ultimately leads to them becoming bolder and nastier. The same for the dickhead ang mohs. Locals are just easy pickings to them. And locals tend to just bohchap and not want to call them out on any of their crap whether in a professional or social setting.

PS I don't include the other minorities as the same Indians are more likely than not to spend time around Chinese colleagues simply because of the industries they have landed in. And based on my experience the minorities tend to be very much less tolerant of their shenanigans and more willing to be vocal about it.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you ever seen Indian FTs alighting from the front instead of the back exit even though the bus was not crowded but a big crowd was waiting to board?

Remember to fuck them at the top of your voice in your dialects if you see one....knnbccb ah neh!
This ensures the state of shock they will be in and guarantees no answer back.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question to ask is why do they do it here. I will take any wager than the same asswipes would not dare to this in countries where they are similarly in vast numbers and in both white-collar and blue-collar jobs - the Gulf countries (UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain).

So why do these guys, many of whom are straight off the boat from India, land in Singapore and then are absolutely comfortable to lord over the locals, in particular the Chinese who are a majority? You will note that they do not act the same in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia.

It's as if they realise very quickly that the majority Chinese are meek and articulate themselves very poorly (gross generalisation but for the sake of illustrating my point) - but in any of the countries I suggested the mastery of the English language may also be seen as wanting. So what is it about the Chinese Singaporeans that exudes the perception that these guys can tekan, dominate, patronise, condescend to and get away without any care?

As for their kids in any of these restaurants, did anyone speak up about how disruptive they were being to other diners? These asses are always heroes when they are in their packs - the affliction of local Chinese singkies is the same - they just don't know how to tackle them in a manner that intimidates them to abide by respectable social norms. The non-confrontational side of Singkies is admirable but ultimately leads to them becoming bolder and nastier. The same for the dickhead ang mohs. Locals are just easy pickings to them. And locals tend to just bohchap and not want to call them out on any of their crap whether in a professional or social setting.

PS I don't include the other minorities as the same Indians are more likely than not to spend time around Chinese colleagues simply because of the industries they have landed in. And based on my experience the minorities tend to be very much less tolerant of their shenanigans and more willing to be vocal about it.

It has to do with dick size. Sinkie chinks content to lord over crude mainland chinks while meekly bowing their heads in submission over the genetic superiority of the Aryans. You see this most prominantly amongst the lower castes.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next time, spit on them bro! And tell them its birds nest.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

shit skins are all balrdy cowrads.
In the Gulf countries (UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain) they know the muslims hate the indians shit skins and any slightest infractions they get fired and no legal recourse and get deported immediately. so they are very obedient in these countries. also muslims hate these shit skins that why india and pakistan always at war.
here if you tried to terminate any shit skin they cow beh cow bu and threaten law suit etc saying unfair dismissal.
see today's news paper report about typical shit skin CEO suit against OSIM.
even the judge says this farker shit skin law suit is a crap bullying law suit and Judicial Commissioner Chua Lee Ming rejected his defamation suit against Osim and eight others as "nothing more than a very big storm in a tiny tea cup".

any shit skin tries to be funny with me and I tell them to go ahead and if they lose I would ask them to pay my legal bills and expect a counter suit after that. 100% of these shit skins would back off after being counter threaten.
Not worth the trouble so in my business the policy is no business with any shit skins evenif they promise you the sky in terms of profits etc. almost 100% of all my deals with these ass holes results in disputes when you compromise they take it as weakness and harass you more. at least amongst the chinese they would let you have some face and profit sharing. not for the bastard shitskins.
no wonder india would neve develop as extremely selfish and arrogant asshoes.
this ron sim is stupid and got burnt.
they are real bastards brought in by Woody and gang.
believe me when I said they are the worst type of people in this world. they even discriminate against their own kind. What kind of bastard race can come up with the ultimate form of human social discminnation called caste system and create a pariah class where is is consider a sin to even touch a fellow human(hence called" untouchables" by them). This caste pariah system created by the shit skins which is still practised today in India makes the apartheid discrimination in south africa looks like child play.
actually they are the ultimate racists and bigots if you judge by their actions.
see references below

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/co-founder-of-twg-tea-loses-case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-18394914

Last edited:

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remind these keling where their place in society is.They hv the impression whole of Singapore loves/welcome them.Especially after reading the Singapore brochures.

They express shock when on street level they are called apnn,etc...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put it down to the way the Govt has pampered them. The PAP need their vote and has bent over backwards to accommodate them. And the fact that Singaporeans have been compliant over the years does not help. If you go to the Middle East you can see how these chaps leave a queue to allow a local thru. Their caste system and beliefs also plays a part in the way they interact with others. If they can get away with it, they will.

And you are right in Malaysia and Thailand they won't get away with it.

Maybe TS should name the 8 daring clowns. I am keen to know who they are and what organisations they come from.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put it down to the way the Govt has pampered them. The PAP need their vote and has bent over backwards to accommodate them. And the fact that Singaporeans have been compliant over the years does not help. If you go to the Middle East you can see how these chaps leave a queue to allow a local thru. Their caste system and beliefs also plays a part in the way they interact with others. If they can get away with it, they will.

And you are right in Malaysia and Thailand they won't get away with it.

Maybe TS should name the 8 daring clowns. I am keen to know who they are and what organisations they come from.

Atul, Pritam, Sanjay, Kingshik, Kaushik, Vineet, Sanjay , Agrawal

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remind these keling where their place in society is.They hv the impression whole of Singapore loves/welcome them.Especially after reading the Singapore brochures.

They express shock when on street level they are called apnn,etc...

Great suggestion! Let these foreign trash know the true Singaporean feeling towards them

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time, spit on them bro! And tell them its birds nest.

Bro that 4 black monkeys who stood on the road instead of the kerb were obstructing our path and endangering us.

We're riding at 38 kph (considered fast) and our only protection were our helmets, and riding in a pack we cannot jam our brakes for it would cause us to crash onto each other.

I promise you the next time I would spit and kick those keleng pariah new arrivals.

By the time they call for police, we would have gotten away and there is no way they can identify us.