• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol after I left this Msian Indian SPR job, I went to another job and guess what I met a mudlander clerk who thinks she is entitled to on the radio all the time in the office cubicle. Disturbing other people in the next cubicle. Proven mudlander shit like her and semaj2357 are self entitled assholes. Lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist around liar. How many days already? You have not answered my questions. Now that i point out your hypocrisy and caught you, you say you will be answering. And make sure your answers are answers and not diversions to bring in more things and more people.

Very easy for you what, everyday I talk different things you just suka suka pick one thing to slander. Japan trip, seafood fried rice, and now about my msian indian SPR ex colleague. Who do you think you are to slander me like that? You uncivilised mudlander monkey asshole piece of shit liar.

You are character assassinating me. That's a fact. What's wrong with me using this term? My ex colleague sabo me is also a fact. What's wrong to use both terms? Like that also can slander. Pui!

You don't believe my mudlander indian spr ex colleague apologised to me that's your problem becos you are lying all the time and you presume everyone is like you. You are a liar caught by me. Period. I left the job so what? She sabotaged me and my new boss supported her so I left. What's the problem to leave job when you not happy working and have disagreement with new boss? People left job due to boss all the time but you are making it a big issue to slander me. Go to hell mudlander slanderer.

Mudlander shit defending mudlander Indian to be the honest one. Proven mudlander chinese is a mudlander Indian Ass kisser indeed.

fatfugs, don't divert the issue. not to worry - i'll come to that thread for a rejoinder and take you on, rest assured.
oh, and i conveniently ignored the fact the your ex-boss asked your ex-colleague to apologise without you even requesting for it - and you expect us to believe you? diff but i'd like to....anyway, i've already said that you'd probably be a pleasant employee and a team player, what more accolades you want? diff to believe but i'll try....
but why not answer the question, especially when you left the job and not the other person?

oso good to know that now you use "character assassination" instead of "sabo", watched the sdp rally, eh, cockanathan?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody please see how mudlander shit semaj2357 slander people. I shared my experience about my Msian Indian SPR ex colleague and I get slandered. That's what mudlander shit do all the time. Say I didn't answer questions wor. As if I owe people details. Very funny hor. Anyway i already shared before about how this Msian Indian SPR is an office bully who made things difficult for the HR manager to get him to leave so that she can take over his job. She did the same to me but my ex boss intervened and told her to apologise to me. Lol see how mudlander shit slander me and the truth.

My post #115 lol that's the Msian Indian SPR i was referring who apologised to me then strike back to sabo me three years later. Btw jah_rastafar_1 is not totally wrong. There were many mudlander Chinese in my office who kissed the ass of this mudlander indian who was a powerful secretary of the GM, my ex boss. Not me of course and that's why I was targeted lol.

Btw just to highlight during the three years this Msian Indian SPR was largely friendly to me. And I was polite to her too until her power grew sufficiently with change of boss and her sabotage began. So don't be like me to be fooled by a mudlander's friendliness. It is a facade that can be torn down anytime. Be warned. Confirmed plus chop semaj2357 is a mudlander shit.

Can anyone tell me why mudlander shit semaj2357 is entitled to slander me like that? Don't believe my Msian Indian SPR ex colleague is a office bully? Don't believe she made things difficult for HR manager to make him leave? Don't believe she made things difficult for me as I never suck up to her when others are? Dont believe my ex boss made her apologise to me for making things difficult? Who are you not to believe???!!!! Fucking mudlander asshole!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody please see how mudlander shit semaj2357 slander people. I shared my experience about my Msian Indian SPR ex colleague and I get slandered. That's what mudlander shit do all the time. Say I didn't answer questions wor. As if I owe people details. Very funny hor. Anyway i already shared before about how this Msian Indian SPR is an office bully who made things difficult for the HR manager to get him to leave so that she can take over his job. She did the same to me but my ex boss intervened and told her to apologise to me. Lol see how mudlander shit slander me and the truth.

My post #115 lol that's the Msian Indian SPR i was referring who apologised to me then strike back to sabo me three years later. Btw jah_rastafar_1 is not totally wrong. There were many mudlander Chinese in my office who kissed the ass of this mudlander indian who was a powerful secretary of the GM, my ex boss. Not me of course and that's why I was targeted lol.

Btw just to highlight during the three years this Msian Indian SPR was largely friendly to me. And I was polite to her too until her power grew sufficiently with change of boss and her sabotage began. So don't be like me to be fooled by a mudlander's friendliness. It is a facade that can be torn down anytime. Be warned. Confirmed plus chop semaj2357 is a mudlander shit.

Can anyone tell me why mudlander shit semaj2357 is entitled to slander me like that? Don't believe my Msian Indian SPR ex colleague is a office bully? Don't believe she made things difficult for HR manager to make him leave? Don't believe she made things difficult for me as I never suck up to her when others are? Dont believe my ex boss made her apologise to me for making things difficult? Who are you not to believe???!!!! Fucking mudlander asshole!!!!!

Don't believe this mudlander Indian SPR is a plp with no talent? Don't believe she is not qualified to be HR but get the job by making the HR manager leave to take over him when she was the secretary? Don't believe she made my predecessor left before me? So much so I no need to complain to my ex boss and he also knew she is a problem and asked her to stop making things difficult and apologise to me. Don't believe a boss will do that when there is a long list of high risk items highlighted by auditors to be resolved? Don't believe I resolved all these audit issues? Don't believe I got 7 months bonus for that? Fucking mudlander semaj2357 you are a monkey slanderer! Cockroach and rodent family of fuckers! Don't believe your fucking mudlander slander!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear bro. And the the turnaround was rather quick. Lets hope they now understand the situation.

It has been a week since Singaporean owners reclaimed Mandarin Gardens condo from the Indians. We have noticed that there are no more rowdy street soccer and cricket games on the well manicured gardens. The place is now safer for the aged and toddlers to move around. Soccer and cricket games are now played by the indian children in the multi purpose court and not on the open gardens. We are thankful for the indian's cooperation as they must have realised we mean business and want Mandarin gardens to be a nice condo for everyone's enjoyment. The Singaporean owners look forward to regaining the peaceful environment and great ambience with the cooperation of the indian residents before the influx of foreigners. It can be regained.

We wish the same success for Waterside, Melville, Tanjong Rhu condos. we hope the same too for Singapore in general too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol after I left this Msian Indian SPR job, I went to another job and guess what I met a mudlander clerk who thinks she is entitled to on the radio all the time in the office cubicle. Disturbing other people in the next cubicle. Proven mudlander shit like her and semaj2357 are self entitled assholes. Lol.

As self entitled as my mudlander neighbour who think they are entitled to keep 5 or 6 dogs who are barking all the time. Now you tell me who is the problem? All these arrogant, selfish, deceitful and self entitled Mudlander or me? Lol. Only idiots and slanderers will say it is me. Lol.

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moderator, why am I banned? If you are me will you not be angry and scolding this fucker back? Why is he entitled to slander me lying for everything? I go Japan he said I lying. I eat seafood fried rice he said open leg can stuff alot. I talked about my Msian India SPR ex colleague apologised to me and he said i lying. Why you allow mudlander shit semaj2357 to personal attack me but not my return attacks on him??? Didn't I ask you to ban him when he was making all the TWAT talks, did you? So why can't I personal attack him back? Can't you see who is the aggressor that you should ban ???

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you not see how he bullying me and slandering me non stop? What is this unfair way of banning both semaj2357 and me? What kind of moderating is this? Just like fucked up parenting skill where just punish everybody regardless of right or wrong. You should just ban semaj2357 alone!

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are mudlander shit allowed to slander people and get away with it all the time? Where is justice?????

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear bro. And the the turnaround was rather quick. Lets hope they now understand the situation.

It prove one thing. That they knew all along what they were doing to the residents and Singaporeans in general and having a clear agenda. The taking over. It showed they have nothing but contempt for sinkies until the gold fleece sheep were awaken to the invasion of their own territories. Should we thank the PAP for this enrichment exercise?.......LOL

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, so far their turnaround is good. I sense that they were surprised by the unity and anger of Singaporean owners. Hope that they are more responsible now.

But I am not sure.

I had a chat with my neighbour yesterday. He is a new Singaporean. originally from india. He asked why other owners are against his son playing cricket on the well kept grass. I explained that if his son wants to play cricket, he can book the multi purpose court instead of playing on the garden. He answered that his son was not early enough to book the court. I explained that condo living means that we have to live according to condo norms. If he didnt book the court then he cant play cricket on the garden as there are toddlers and aged residents in the gardens and his son may hit them with his cricket ball. I told him that i play tennis and if i didnt book any of the four tennis courts, then I cant play tennis on the day and time i want. He didnt sound convinced because he said his son wants to play cricket on that day and time regardless of whether there is a court or not. This is their mentality.

so we still have some work to do

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It prove one thing. That they knew all along what they were doing to the residents and Singaporeans in general and having a clear agenda. The taking over. It showed they have nothing but contempt for sinkies until the gold fleece sheep were awaken to the invasion of their own territories. Should we thank the PAP for this enrichment exercise?.......LOL

Singaporeans must unite against the pap and prosecute those in pap who work against Singaporeans

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to one of their special zones in Gurgaon, near Delhi where the big MNCs are. It was a new development and nice lawns were laid out. It was never to last. I think the guy feels that he is still in India. There is no sense of collective social responsibility. Its surprising that they will bargain for even 50 cents but never could grasp that gardens need to be maintained at some cost.

Unless a cabinet minister steps out and chastise these foreigners they will continue to live in their own world. So far where there have been issues with foreigners that have made the headlines, the cabinet ministers have chastised the locals but not the foreigners. Look at the PRC curry case, Shanmugam carefully taichied the whole thing. The Philippines national day issue and we have Tan Chuan Jin who chided the locals etc. In fact the Ministers have been praising the foreigners to no end.

Even the integration policy is slanted in such a way that it appears that we locals are the problem.

Yes, so far their turnaround is good. I sense that they were surprised by the unity and anger of Singaporean owners. Hope that they are more responsible now.

But I am not sure.

I had a chat with my neighbour yesterday. He is a new Singaporean. originally from india. He asked why other owners are against his son playing cricket on the well kept grass. I explained that if his son wants to play cricket, he can book the multi purpose court instead of playing on the garden. He answered that his son was not early enough to book the court. I explained that condo living means that we have to live according to condo norms. If he didnt book the court then he cant play cricket on the garden as there are toddlers and aged residents in the gardens and his son may hit them with his cricket ball. I told him that i play tennis and if i didnt book any of the four tennis courts, then I cant play tennis on the day and time i want. He didnt sound convinced because he said his son wants to play cricket on that day and time regardless of whether there is a court or not. This is their mentality.

so we still have some work to do

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to one of their special zones in Gurgaon, near Delhi where the big MNCs are. It was a new development and nice lawns were laid out. It was never to last. I think the guy feels that he is still in India. There is no sense of collective social responsibility. Its surprising that they will bargain for even 50 cents but never could grasp that gardens need to be maintained at some cost.

Unless a cabinet minister steps out and chastise these foreigners they will continue to live in their own world. So far where there have been issues with foreigners that have made the headlines, the cabinet ministers have chastised the locals but not the foreigners. Look at the PRC curry case, Shanmugam carefully taichied the whole thing. The Philippines national day issue and we have Tan Chuan Jin who chided the locals etc. In fact the Ministers have been praising the foreigners to no end.

Even the integration policy is slanted in such a way that it appears that we locals are the problem.

You are right. The pap, especially LHL, blame Singaporeans when things go wrong.

LHL and the pap are idiots if they think they can champion foreigners' interests in SG and neglect Singaporeans. No country can do well if their leaders behave like LHL and the pap.

I am surprised how the PA, RC and PAP members willingly sell their souls to the pap for free parking tickets and paid overseas retreats through public monies. Dont they know what is right and what's wrong?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised how the PA, RC and PAP members willingly sell their souls to the pap for free parking tickets and paid overseas retreats through public monies. Dont they know what is right and what's wrong?

Amos is right here about the KFC culture...even politicians and their associates are not spared.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is right here about the KFC culture...even politicians and their associates are not spared.

SG politicians are one of the worst. They talk abt clean and not corrupt. They should look themselves in the mirror and look at how they manipulate the press, state institutions and the PA.

I am still waiting for CCS to clarify his statement that PA is impartial and that he will be the first to stop any manipulation of PA for political gains. Let us see his walk and not just believe his talk

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG politicians are one of the worst. They talk abt clean and not corrupt. They should look themselves in the mirror and look at how they manipulate the press, state institutions and the PA.

I am still waiting for CCS to clarify his statement that PA is impartial and that he will be the first to stop any manipulation of PA for political gains. Let us see his walk and not just believe his talk

Haha..tan ku ku.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Sam for getting rid of these motherfucker trouble-makers!

They're a real nuisance to we genuine contributors to your forum.

I hope you ban these motherfuckers permanently for they're of no value to your forum and the community.