• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesson learned from this applied to the broader picture of the country, we must get rid of the Ah Nehs in government. Shanmu was foreign minister when the agreement to let in unlimited Indians was signed.

To start, the Ah Neh vying to be BB MP must be kept out. Even if you love the PAP, you must get rid of the Ah Neh infestation in government. IHow could a government concede our control of immigration to a foreign country? This is a first in the world. The loyalty of the Ah Nehs in government is suspect. In fact, I consider them traitors.

I doubt this sorry state wld happen under LKY. LHL lacks ability, intelligence and leadership. I blame LHL and no one else

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if Jack Neo could turn this into a film…The Battle for Mandarin Gardens – Trouble in Paradise would be my choice for the title.

There is no trouble in Mandarin Gardens now. It has been reclaimed by Singaporeans. We must reclaim Singapore now and it starts with defeating Murali on 7 May

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no trouble in Mandarin Gardens now. It has been reclaimed by Singaporeans. We must reclaim Singapore now and it starts with defeating Murali on 7 May

The big problem lies in The East Coast. It was the weakest among all and PAP have it reclaimed with the help of ah nehs. Now you see the agenda behind the PWP? It is all a big lie and a national deception.

Selassie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been a week since Singaporean owners reclaimed Mandarin Gardens condo from the Indians. We have noticed that there are no more rowdy street soccer and cricket games on the well manicured gardens. The place is now safer for the aged and toddlers to move around. Soccer and cricket games are now played by the indian children in the multi purpose court and not on the open gardens. We are thankful for the indian's cooperation as they must have realised we mean business and want Mandarin gardens to be a nice condo for everyone's enjoyment. The Singaporean owners look forward to regaining the peaceful environment and great ambience with the cooperation of the indian residents before the influx of foreigners. It can be regained.

We wish the same success for Waterside, Melville, Tanjong Rhu condos. we hope the same too for Singapore in general too.

Are u mad? Like the orcs in the LOTR series you have to kill off these fuckers . Leaving shit skins around as residents and thinking all is well and peaceful is stupid. These shit skins had tried to take over the entire condo and all because they lost they are now harmless? What does almost every conqueror do to those he conquered? Same thing in the animal kingdom. He kills them off and ensures they will never do it again. By allowing these shit skins to be in the condos and treating them as if nothing happened will only allow them a chance to strike back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u mad? Like the orcs in the LOTR series you have to kill off these fuckers . Leaving shit skins around as residents and thinking all is well and peaceful is stupid. These shit skins had tried to take over the entire condo and all because they lost they are now harmless? What does almost every conqueror do to those he conquered? Same thing in the animal kingdom. He kills them off and ensures they will never do it again. By allowing these shit skins to be in the condos and treating them as if nothing happened will only allow them a chance to strike back.

Sounds like my experience with the Msian Indian SPR ex colleague in office. She lost and even apologised to me as per requirement by my ex boss. But three years later strike back under new boss to sabo me. Be warned.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like my experience with the Msian Indian SPR ex colleague in office. She lost and even apologised to me as per requirement by my ex boss. But three years later strike back under new boss to sabo me. Be warned.
hey fatpubes, you seem to be afflicted with all these sort of problems - in your work life and in forums.....
could the trouble be you instead :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fatpubes, you seem to be afflicted with all these sort of problems - in your work life and in forums.....

Mudlander liar shamelessly slandering me again. Now I look back all my problems in work life and forums all have common troublemaker of mudlanders indeed. The problem is mudlander shit like you think you are entitled to slander and bully people and get away.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is your mother wife daughters' fat twats' slimming progressing? Or you like them wider than a mile to do three point turns to stuff alot of men's head so that you can stuff alot?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander liar shamelessly slandering me again. Now I look back all my problems in work life and forums all have common troublemaker of mudlanders indeed. The problem is mudlander shit like you think you are entitled to slander and bully people and get away.

Btw everybody please note my worst tenant in my one and half decade of being landlord is also mudlander. Choked my sink and bath tub and hide it without telling. Cooked daily but never cleaned up my kitchen even before handover, with food scraps left behind. Come to think of it is not coincidental indeed but reflection of the arrogant, selfish and deceitful character of mudlander shit like semaj2357. Agree everybody?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is your mother wife daughters' fat twats' slimming progressing? Or you like them wider than a mile to do three point turns to stuff alot of men's head so that you can stuff alot?
Btw everybody please note my worst tenant in my one and half decade of being landlord is also mudlander. Choked my sink and bath tub and hide it without telling. Cooked daily but never cleaned up my kitchen even before handover, with food scraps left behind. Come to think of it is not coincidental indeed but reflection of the arrogant, selfish and deceitful character of mudlander shit like semaj2357. Agree everybody?
hey fatpubes/fugs, again you've not answered the question - why always having problems with work and in forums:confused:
are you the problem :confused:..... have you checked your facebook for thought-provoking articles on how not to be cantankerous and untie the knot in your parachute knickers :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven that mudlander shit like semaj2357 are the trouble makers who have no qualms to turn around to twist and accuse you to be troublemaker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fatpubes/fugs, again you've not answered the question - why always having problems with work and in forums:confused:
are you the problem :confused:..... have you checked your facebook for thought-provoking articles on how not to be cantankerous and untie the knot in your parachute knickers :confused:

Slandering me shamelessly again. Already answered also can twist and lie to say no answer. Mudlander shit like semaj2357 are the troublemaker who shamelessly turn around to slander and accuse others to be the troublemaker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you checked your fat cockroach relatives' twats for venom? You are a snake full of venom to twist and lies and get caught lying by me but pretend and twist more and tried to bring in more people, get caught by me again no choice back to bs slandering me a troublemaker when you are clearly the asshole cum troublemaker here. Lol. Real low class piece of shit reflecting the arrogant, selfish and deceitful character of my mudlander ex colleague and tenant.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Chigger....enjoy being a clone. I certainly do.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slandering me shamelessly again. Already answered also can twist and lie to say no answer. Mudlander shit like semaj2357 are the troublemaker who shamelessly turn around to slander and accuse others to be the troublemaker.
fatpubes, to sabo you after simmering hatred for three years must have rendered you as a pleasant employee and team player. and it says a lot about you as they're now your ex-colleague and ex-boss. done any soul-searching to see if you're the problem to start with :confused:. you've not answered the question.....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatpubes, to sabo you after simmering hatred for three years must have rendered you as a pleasant employee and team player. and it says a lot about you as they're now your ex-colleague and ex-boss. done any soul-searching to see if you're the problem to start with :confused:. you've not answered the question.....

You sound like the PAP minister laughing at people who is unemployed and implying the one who left the job is the problem. Hahaha caught you mudlander shit. You conveniently ignored the fact my ex boss asked her to apologise to me - btw without me even requesting for it - and twist around based on hot air and speculations to slander me as usual.

Character assassination of me as usual. Don't forget you are a liar caught by me and you have not answered my questions in my point by point reply to your slandering in the other thread. Still got cheek to turn around to accuse me not answering question when i already answered it is the arrogant, selfish and deceiful character of mudlander shit like you, my ex colleague and ex tenant who are the cause of all trouble.

Did you do any soul searching mudlander shit are the cause of many problems in spore like $8 cow and saw ph? I even listed clearly the shit problems caused by my mudlander tenant and you pretend not to see. Fuck you mudlander liar and you mother wife daughters fat twats stuff by a million men heads. Disgusting mudlander piece of shit who is attacking me on everything and anything i said by twisting and shooting off your rotten mouth slandering me.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everybody please see how mudlander shit semaj2357 slander people. I shared my experience about my Msian Indian SPR ex colleague and I get slandered. That's what mudlander shit do all the time. Say I didn't answer questions wor. As if I owe people details. Very funny hor. Anyway i already shared before about how this Msian Indian SPR is an office bully who made things difficult for the HR manager to get him to leave so that she can take over his job. She did the same to me but my ex boss intervened and told her to apologise to me. Lol see how mudlander shit slander me and the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's your presumption only. FYI I also fight with one Msian Indian SPR in the office before. She is one non talented foreigner great plp in the office. Made things difficult for the HR manager to get rid of him so that she can become one when she was a secretary for the boss. An office bully and a piece of shit.

My post #115 lol that's the Msian Indian SPR i was referring who apologised to me then strike back to sabo me three years later. Btw jah_rastafar_1 is not totally wrong. There were many mudlander Chinese in my office who kissed the ass of this mudlander indian who was a powerful secretary of the GM, my ex boss. Not me of course and that's why I was targeted lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw just to highlight during the three years this Msian Indian SPR was largely friendly to me. And I was polite to her too until her power grew sufficiently with change of boss and her sabotage began. So don't be like me to be fooled by a mudlander's friendliness. It is a facade that can be torn down anytime. Be warned. Confirmed plus chop semaj2357 is a mudlander shit.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like the PAP minister laughing at people who is unemployed and implying the one who left the job is the problem. Hahaha caught you mudlander shit. You conveniently ignored the fact my ex boss asked her to apologise to me - btw without me even requesting for it - and twist around based on hot air and speculations to slander me as usual.

Character assassination of me as usual. Don't forget you are a liar caught by me and you have not answered my questions in my point by point reply to your slandering in the other thread. Still got cheek to turn around to accuse me not answering question when i already answered it is the arrogant, selfish and deceiful character of mudlander shit like you, my ex colleague and ex tenant who are the cause of all trouble.

Did you do any soul searching mudlander shit are the cause of many problems in spore like $8 cow and saw ph? I even listed clearly the shit problems caused by my mudlander tenant and you pretend not to see. Fuck you mudlander liar and you mother wife daughters fat twats stuff by a million men heads. Disgusting mudlander piece of shit who is attacking me on everything and anything i said by twisting and shooting off your rotten mouth slandering me.
fatfugs, don't divert the issue. not to worry - i'll come to that thread for a rejoinder and take you on, rest assured.
oh, and i conveniently ignored the fact the your ex-boss asked your ex-colleague to apologise without you even requesting for it - and you expect us to believe you? diff but i'd like to....anyway, i've already said that you'd probably be a pleasant employee and a team player, what more accolades you want? diff to believe but i'll try....
but why not answer the question, especially when you left the job and not the other person?
oso good to know that now you use "character assassination" instead of "sabo", watched the sdp rally, eh, cockanathan?