• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians are generally more confident. That's why Singaporean Chinese girls like them?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what my GF tells me.

How true is this observation?

She says Singaporean women prefers men who takes the lead. She says most Singaporean Chinese men lacks leadership and aren't Alpha male enough and hence more Singaporean Chinese women would prefer Indian men and also Angmos as their boyfriend and eventually spouse.

What do you think? Do you think that Singaporean Chinese males are too passive and lack leadership traits?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Chinese men are soft cocks. We Burmese are far superior in fact we're better than Ah Nehs. The only race that s better are the Ang Mohs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie bitch will learn when the shitskin comes home drunk, put her in place and force her to lick his black hole of Mumbai before he beats the shit out of her.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am of mixed parentage, so I have the best qualities and traits from all the various races. I am irresistible to women.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girl is plain naive. She kena duped by glib tongued Keling. She should refer to my good Bro KNNBCCB's famous quote
20210703_170625.jpg

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what my GF tells me.

How true is this observation?

She says Singaporean women prefers men who takes the lead. She says most Singaporean Chinese men lacks leadership and aren't Alpha male enough and hence more Singaporean Chinese women would prefer Indian men and also Angmos as their boyfriend and eventually spouse.

What do you think? Do you think that Singaporean Chinese males are too passive and lack leadership traits?
That is why Sinkie chinese women are always the last choice. They are too dumb to know the difference between confidence and conman is a very thin invisible line.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Chinese men are soft cocks. We Burmese are far superior in fact we're better than Ah Nehs. The only race that s better are the Ang Mohs.
No wonder Burmese can't think properly! Brain ended up in the wrong head... LOL

dirtyindianpariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ugly big nose indians really like to lie, the indians can only get ugly unwanted chinese women that married the indians for their money. most chinese and malay women look down on the indians because the indians are more barbaric and dirty. Only ugly unwanted 'chinese' women would date an indian man for his money.

Last edited: