• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Tourist Kena Conned by Mobile, Fxxx FAP + Poodles for Incompetence!

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this type of case, the SPF will normally classify it as civil case. The reason is very simple. By doing so, they need not take any further action. Furthermore, it looks very nice statistically. Very low crimes rate.

The police force in singapore is run by civil servants, who are paid handsomely but have no ideas on what to do with scammers, who use intimidation to cheat and scam locals and tourists openly. Creating false invoices to scam is cheating but the foot patrol mata mata is as blur as the sotong if the top man in the police force is super blur.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Injun should bring up his case with his govt back in New Delhi, and demand compensation from the Sinkie govt under the CECA which it signed with the Indian govt.

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this Ah Neh is less than forthcoming with the truth: you know how their kind loves to ever oh so cleverly exaggerate and put a spin on the facts.

Now he conveniently makes use of the Jover Chew vs kneeling Viet guy saga to seek justice for himself. $300 bigger than bullock cart wheel, eh? :rolleyes:

well that's what indians are good at.tongue twisting am i right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CASE is useless ... when I lodge complaint they wan be to paymembership fee first before taking up the matter
After making you fill up details the matter is still not resolved ... they tell you they do not have legal bite please complain to Small Claim Tribunal or take up private lawsuit ...... isn't taking our membership fee and cannot solve our complaint a fraud in itself???????????????????????? Bloody bastards!
PS: they even got PRCs there speaking screwed engrish helping you to file your case in attrocious engrish!! WTF!!

Msia Case equivalent is better. No need membership. I only paid Rm5 and they have alot of bite. The msia chinese crook quickly settled.