• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In step

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is you who like to post erotic pictures from your huge personal collection, I'm just telling you that you are wrong.:wink:

Thank the great bible, I have good collection. :wink:
adriaen_van_der_werff_sarah_presenting_hagar_to_abraham.jpg

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is The Greatest Man in History
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
He had no army, yet kings feared Him.

He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!

If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ His Son? Send this to all on
your buddy list. If not just ignore it. If you ignore it, just remember that
Jesus said ... "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my
Father in Heaven.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fraudotard,
You said God want christians to be his spokepersons. Show us where in the bible what you said can be found?
Please practice what you preach!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fraudotard,
You said God want christians to be his spokepersons. Show us where in the bible what you said can be found?
Please practice what you preach!

Quick, search for bible keyword "ambassador" and then search dictionary to see what it means and what is the job of an ambassador. But please butt kick yourself before you do that, and after also.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick, search for bible keyword "ambassador" and then search dictionary to see what it means and what is the job of an ambassador. But please butt kick yourself before you do that, and after also.:wink:

Chapter and verse please?

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have been -- B.C."
1 Thessalonians 5:12-24
"... encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone." (v.14)
Mary writes of the change that the Holy Spirit wrought in her after conversion: "I went out to shut the chickens up for the night and found that the boys had closed the door and turned out the light, and all the chickens were outside. Chickens can't see in the dark, and if you shine a light on them, it blinds them. Three years ago I would have given the boys a good spanking, and made them get the chickens in. Tonight, I didn't even stop singing! I went to turn the light on and found that the bulb was burned out. Instead of being disgusted, as I would have been B.

C. (before Christ), I just got a new one and then I got those chickens in with such tenderness that I even surprised myself. When the last chicken was in, I thanked my Father for helping me get them all in so easily by controlling, not the chickens, but me." What the Spirit did for Mary, He can do for you.

Another woman, after finding Christ, went through a time of great persecution from her family. She said: "I used to have a violent temper and my family used to be careful how they talked to me. It was a goal of mine always to have the last word. Following my conversion, my family used to test me by saying all the things they knew used to annoy me. If it had not been for the presence of the Spirit in my life, I know I would not have had the patience to handle their remarks. I still have the last word -- but the last word is silence."

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incestious role models of the Abrahamic Faiths. :wink:

Abraham and Sarah; Abraham married his half-sister Sarah.They had the same father and different mothers.

Muhammad and Zaynab; Muhammad married his first cousin, Zaynab (who was previously betrothed to his adopted son)