• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s so different going to hospital when people are recovering and when people are dying. The ward is different and i remember seeing this Malay man who looks normal except with a very swollen belly and will be dead in a few months from liver cancer.
From young to 21, I went to hospital many times to visit my father. I am the best daughter indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the bad luck and it affects everyone around you. You killed your father.
You Jeremy Quek evil loser Cantonese son of whore can only win a woman by telling lies play dirty politics and suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock indeed. Pui!