• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[I'm curious again! haha] Dear @BMSKE44, back in 2017, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said that YOU were her "ex husband"!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mix business with sex :geek:
失败贱货
At work also
死不悔改
Leetired also
Renting business can turn to sex
Tsk tsk tsk
Jibye too itchee
:cool:
You think the world is blind or stupid one ? :redface:
@sweetiepie Hey don’t divert what illegals good you bought and get rightly sent to jail for? You should be sent to jail and hanged the way you are doing evil to Gansiokbin. Pui!

Tell that to yourself you think the world is blind or stupid you vile and offensive Cantonese son of whore dare not even swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin never have sex never suck cock you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her business is sex, no mix.
Every hole of hers is for sale.
Hey you loser son of Cantonese slut whore why dare not up appear in my “Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win” thread. Busted you are that Jeremy Quek hahahahaView attachment 179610

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this true? :unsure:
To be more precise, on "Oct 5, 2017", she said that you were her "friend aka ex husband":
sammyboy.com/posts/2648686

Just in case you are not aware or have forgotten, nearly half a year before the above post of hers, she was banned by @zhihau in April 2017 (nearly six years ago!), which is why on "May 10, 2017" when she was in the mood to spam again, she decided to use your account:
sammyboy.com/members/bmske44.64018
to post 24 times:
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=64018
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=64018&content=thread
before @zhihau banned your account by the end of that same day (or the next day) because he probably thought that it's @ginfreely's clone. But I believe that there's a good chance that you're really her ex-husband; and looks like you lasted posted on "Jul 17, 2016", nearly a year before @ginfreely used your account to post on "May 10, 2017".

By the way, the reason @ginfreely waited roughly five months to say that you were her "friend aka ex husband" is the fact that in September 2017, our dearest @Leongsam decided to migrate his beloved forum to XenForo, which caused all banned accounts to be automatically unbanned.
Oh ya tell that to yourself hakka eunuch dog criminal bully why you waited so many years then believe in me on what I said I borrowed ex husband clone to post? Oh so that you can twist and tell lies that I waited for five months to say this - implying that I want to hide something - when obviously there must be some reason that I said this then and not that I waited for five months to say this and that’s how slimy dog you are always discrediting me making use of anything and everything I said. Pui! May you be reincarnated a woman and get gangraped and persecuted by your own kind of dogs harassing and insulting a virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya tell that to yourself hakka eunuch dog criminal bully why you waited so many years then believe in me on what I said I borrowed ex husband clone to post? Oh so that you can twist and tell lies that I waited for five months to say this - implying that I want to hide something - when obviously there must be some reason that I said this then and not that I waited for five months to say this and that’s how slimy dog you are always discrediting me making use of anything and everything I said. Pui! May you be reincarnated a woman and get gangraped and persecuted by your own kind of dogs harassing and insulting a virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. Pui!
So many people die, how come you haven't? Must be heaven's arrangement to let you suffer harassment from all your neighbours till you are 200 years old. Strangers will also whistle at you since you dressed like a whore. :whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people die, how come you haven't? Must be heaven's arrangement to let you suffer harassment from all your neighbours till you are 200 years old. Strangers will also whistle at you since you dressed like a whore. :whistling:
Hey you loser son of Cantonese slut whore why hide in this thread tell evil filthy lies dare not up appear in my “Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win” thread. Busted you are that Jeremy Quek hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you loser son of Cantonese slut whore why hide in this thread tell evil filthy lies dare not up appear in my “Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win” thread. Busted you are that Jeremy Quek hahahaha
Busted you are a whore. Go where also got whistled like a dog, they want to lick your cheebye.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
leongsam is thinking of implementing such a report here... wat do u all think? :geek:
Fox-DrxXwAMNYos.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her business is sex, no mix.
Every hole of hers is for sale.
My uncle's bad.
That means the day when she leecided to rent out the whore house the primarlee intention was to suck cock .
Certain things not so coincidental.
Why out of so many groups of tenant she chose a single man ?
Then leefer to sfc why she mixed with male colleagues and got trampled by kt latha for behaving like a slut ?
What a fucking scheming slut whore.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's bad.
That means the day when she leecided to rent out the whore house the primarlee intention was to suck cock .
Certain things not so coincidental.
Why out of so many groups of tenant she chose a single man ?
Then leefer to sfc why she mixed with male colleagues and got trampled by kt latha for behaving like a slut ?
What a fucking scheming slut whore.

She has always been a whore and cocksucker the moment she was born .
She was Pan Jinlian in her past life.
During WW2, she was the mamasan of comfort woman, she volunteered.
The Japanese find her chitsu too loose, they cut off her cheebye and beheaded her.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin cannot find cock to suck in sfc becas her leepartment got no males.
She then took the opportunity to go for the company event at sg flyer where she can meet all the males from other leepartments and pilots etc.
Gansiokbin wanted to suck their cock and was caught by kt latha during the action.
Hence kt latha commented as someone is acting like a slut today.
Gansiokbin never gave up and preserver to take every opportunity to find cock to suck.
That include travelling to aus branch orfid and travelling long distance with aus based hokkien wise old man and treated him to expensove dinner.
Eventuallee gansiokbin was fired by sfc for all her dirty scheming act.
Gansiokbin was then forced to early leetire.
She then made a overnight leecision to buy a jb whore house.
Her primarlee intention was to find a cheap place to leetire and same time looking for opportunities to find cock to suck.
She then seduced her tenant aka @BMSKE44 with her long dark nipples as she never wear bra at home.
Gansiokbin finallee managed to con this stupid man to marry her.
They held a wedding banquet at a 4 star hotel.
My uncle suspect gansiokbin bawu hai was discovered during the wedding night aka dong fang ye.
Poor husband then leequested for annulment.
They still proceeded to go for the honeymoon becas travel package already paid for.
But no sex during the trip.

These sequence of events is not fabricated by my uncle as it was self pwn by Gansiokbin and my uncle simplee fix the puzzle using common sense.
Gansiokbin is lacking common sense that's why she chose to self pwn it .
She even self pwned her leesidential address
Look at how gong jibye gansiokbin is ???