• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good neighbours too. Why did I get the worst neighbor in the whole neighborhood with four or five barking dogs? Suay lah
Why do I get cheap and evil neighbors again and again? Why so cheap get money from Malaysian criminal syndicate to harass woman? Their mothers are obviously whores open leg gave birth no teach raised beast to bully woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good neighbours too. Why did I get the worst neighbor in the whole neighborhood with four or five barking dogs? Suay lah
Why did I get the worst neighbors with the most pairs of shoes on the corridor in the whole floor nearest to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I get cheap and evil neighbors again and again? Why so cheap get money from Malaysian criminal syndicate to harass woman? Their mothers are obviously whores open leg gave birth no teach raised beast to bully woman.
Their mother never teach them what kind of money can earn what kind of money cannot earn? Take money from criminal syndicate to harass woman for months is no difference from thieves and robbers that should be sent to jail!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a love scam. Maybe there are such a good loving man around but I don’t have the good fortune to meet one. My friend did meet and married to one such good loving man Japanese in Japan, but I only got a bad Japanese harassing me.
Better to meet no one than to meet pieces of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You this kind of phua cheebye will never meet good men, you will meet indians who will jio their friends to fuck your cheebye non stop.
You are always talking about yourself and your Cantonese whore mother fuck non stop whereas a virgin obviously impossible to fuck non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave up my houses in jb to get happiness indeed. Still got one jb condo to give up to get full bliss.
But Ccb Malaysians just won’t let me go and got the audacity to whistle and harass me non stop in Singapore. Pieces of shit that will only be happy when they see me die indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a love scam. Maybe there are such a good loving man around but I don’t have the good fortune to meet one. My friend did meet and married to one such good loving man Japanese in Japan, but I only got a bad Japanese harassing me.
Oh ya I gave up after one and not after many okay? My whole life is suay Chee, why shouldn’t I realise and give up?
... karma, karma indeed..karma đoesn't
give up :geek: