• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

***if you were born in the 70s/80s in Singapore….***

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shoot Magazine!! And that's Kevin Keegan! Hehehe, cannot afford to buy the magazines but always browse at the mamah store. Mamah store owner don't mind as we always buy cigarettes from him after browsing all the magazines.:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehe, i used those cheap almost transparent type pencil case. Very useful during test/exams. Place a piece of paper with all the answers inside the pencil case. Teacher find it strange how come so many students using cheap transparent pencil case.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im finding those metal toy gun picture, those with red rolls with gun powder dots, when trigger, sparks will ignite, cant remember what is it called... hahahah

01.jpg

:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wow! pretty nostalgic bringing back those good old days in the 70s and 80s.
2. nice thread man!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng started pri sch in 1971 n finished sec 4 in 1980 leh.:biggrin:

Wow i was still non-existent.. Notice lots of ah pek in this forum... No wonder very informative and funny forum. I LIKE IT HERE, I LIKE IT HERE..ALL THE WAY..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is a young man like you doing here, you should be focusing on your career. and be careful, alamak like young man's arsehole.:biggrin:

LOL...I like Hanging around with the old-timers.. Im like a sponge, Absorbing all the information and B.s

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau!! This thread really brings back memories man!! Someone mention tearing?? I am crying now! Especially the bro whom post the 2 youtube videos, Good morning Sir & Kopi-O. Thank you guys!

I also remember after primary schools, I wil buy ice cream from outside the school and walk back home. The ice cream only cost 10cents and 30cents. 30cents, you wil get a better biscuits one.
!&!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see that you are a very clever young man! good for you in exchanging pointers with old folks here. cheers!

LOL...I like Hanging around with the old-timers.. Im like a sponge, Absorbing all the information and B.s

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau!! This thread really brings back memories man!! Someone mention tearing?? I am crying now! Especially the bro whom post the 2 youtube videos, Good morning Sir & Kopi-O. Thank you guys!

I also remember after primary schools, I wil buy ice cream from outside the school and walk back home. The ice cream only cost 10cents and 30cents. 30cents, you wil get a better biscuits one.
!&!!

hi there

1. bro, if my memory serves me well.
2. back in the 70s, one bowl fishball noodles cost only 0.70c.
3. very delicious at any street corners.