• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

***if you were born in the 70s/80s in Singapore….***

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tumblr_lhhhdc0xle1qzhvp7o1_500.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Movies used to cost $1.5 (normal seat) and $2.5 (circle seats). students got 'half price' concession meaning only 80 cents. Watch Jacky Chan's Snake Fist Cat Claws in circle seat. hehehe. First English song learnt was 'Rythem of falling rain' and 'Sailing'. After go Sec. 1, became evil. Duran Duran and Depeche Mode.

Borned in 1970.

In the late 60s, cinema seats were wooden at Great World. Sit until backside pain.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wanted to open a mama shop business.. But with my own touch but now you have to compete with all this cheers/7-11 monopolizing the market.. No wonder they dont allow 7-11 in Australia.

Even Mamak shops under the blocks are becoming rare nowadays.. They are on the brink of extinction.. Guess you can only find them at the old HDB estates..

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1 still available b4 white army took over potong pasir. :o

If you were born in the 70s/80s in*singapore….
Original by midnightsunshine, edited by me with pictures
• You could buy the ice cream that was put in plastic cups or bread from the street for 40cents and 50 cents would be a huge portion. $1 worth of ice cream was a rare buy