• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't earn more then 300K a year in Australia you are poor.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, I'm bored today, like I said. So hows things back home? Anything interesting happen?

no more denial? alamak.

anyway its good that you are around as my target board as you are the most frequent visitor among the 3 immigration stooges.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you repeat his post? You seem to like him a lot. Always talk about him.

About a year ago, my angmo co-worker asked me to translate some chinese notes and found out that his Chinese mei mei is part time serving other men. He was train-wreaked!
Been there a few times. For historial, sceneric & culture.
Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers.
Conned into tea brick investment.
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors.

china more happening. dont believe ask your good friend neddy.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to trust me. but dont need to believe in all your bullshits as well. you are not the worst offender in the emi folder. axe168 and neddy are joint no. 1. you are slightly better than them but not by too much.

Sorry missed the fun !

Just got back from Fair Work Australia. Guess what ? Our employer (Melbourne) is offering new deal on the table but faced rejection by the opposite table - comprises of Unions, Professional Engineers & Managers, Techincians, Admin Serv Union..

Our claim :
9 days fortnight off
15% Super
Professional allowance
Change & Value Add allowance
Annual wage increase of 5% for 3yrs. Total 15%

This is the world we are operating, dude !

It is up to you : Be like your family clan - a 'Submissive Dog' blindly serving your owner.. or stay rebellious to fight for your equal pie.

A leader don't work their way to success. Leader talks & FOOLS follow..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, why you only come in now. I was so bored I have to feed the troll leh. How?

Sorry missed the fun !

Just got back from Fair Work Australia. Guess what ? Our employer (Melbourne) is offering new deal on the table but faced rejection by the opposite table - comprises of Unions, Professional Engineers & Managers, Techincians, Admin Serv Union..

Our claim :
9 days fortnight off
15% Super
Professional allowance

It is up to you : Be like your family clan - a 'Submissive Dog' blindly serving your owner.. or stay rebellious to fight for your equal pie.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry missed the fun !

Our claim :
9 days fortnight off
15% Super
Professional allowance

Good one. Long Service Leave unchanged?

A free-range chicken flown into my garden this morning. No identity tag. No Missing Chook Notice.
Think I will make Curry Chicken tonite. Mild version for Mrs, Hot version for myself.
Anyone need feathers for dusters?

Can recommend a good ceiling fan without getting ripoff? I need one to stare at on my off days.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My new house no ceiling fan leh, but got ducted air. How?

22-course ceiling?

Take a PC screen saver of a fan and stick the monitor to the ceiling. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I notice a number of exchanges between you and migrant. (Waste of time if I were to read them.)
You are one of the nicer people here, why migrant pick on you?

That is how that migrant looked like
image.php
before it was banned. After that, I lost total respect (if any - to begin with) for it. (current mugshot
image.php
)

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one. Long Service Leave unchanged?

A free-range chicken flown into my garden this morning. No identity tag. No Missing Chook Notice.
Think I will make Curry Chicken tonite. Mild version for Mrs, Hot version for myself.
Anyone need feathers for dusters?

Can recommend a good ceiling fan without getting ripoff? I need one to stare at on my off days.

Long Service Leave unchanged?
Pro-rata Long Service Leave.. meaning staff can claim after 7 yrs service :-)

Recommendation of Ceiling fan ?
I've been to M'sia last month, noted their KDK brand is superb ! strong and steady rhythm.. sure keep your eye balls blurr !

Alternatively, get those installed @ Bunnings ! Super strong ! I'm sure your little dickhead won't last long due to the superb cool breeze.. hehe..
fan.jpg

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, today si pei boring at work. I thought I'll feed him today lah. Long time din feed troll liao loh. In fact, in the time I feed him, I finish a lot of work as well. Sigh, I really need a new job.
22-course ceiling?

Take a PC screen saver of a fan and stick the monitor to the ceiling. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I notice a number of exchanges between you and migrant. (Waste of time if I were to read them.)
You are one of the nicer people here, why migrant pick on you?

That is how that migrant looked like
image.php
before it was banned. After that, I lost total respect (if any - to begin with) for it. (current mugshot )

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long Service Leave unchanged?
Pro-rata Long Service Leave.. meaning staff can claim after 7 yrs service :-)

I've been to M'sia last month, noted their KDK brand is superb ! strong and steady rhythm.. sure keep your eye balls blurr !

Alternatively, get those installed @ Bunnings ! Super strong ! I'm sure your little dickhead won't last long due to the superb cool breeze.. hehe..
View attachment 5404

I will save the Bunning fan for Tony Abbott. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, today si pei boring at work. I thought I'll feed him today lah. Long time din feed troll liao loh. In fact, in the time I feed him, I finish a lot of work as well. Sigh, I really need a new job.

Come over to Melbourne lah.. cheaper housing.. pleasing environment and superb food !