• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't earn more then 300K a year in Australia you are poor.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, make things simple. do not try to anticipate that they understand the chim stuff you talk about.

If you feel shaky in Melbourne last nite?

I want the rain to stop so that I can bring my FIFO colleague's puppy named Ferrari for a run again. Booked the racetrack for the hooning workout.

totally agree...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can do it in the rain also lah. The Ferrari no roof 1 meh ?

Pai seh. My skills is good in sunny weather ONLY. And it is not my car. The last time I drove on the street, I managed only 2nd gear before the copper wave me slow. :(

It will be my last chance to drive this car, after which it will move overseas. The owner is on FIFO (2 months on, 1 month off). No point fly all the way back from Africa to Australia on the month off, esp with the cost of living here so ex!

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You book racetrack... skid pan, and start learning how to drive in the wet!!!!!

Pai seh. My skills is good in sunny weather ONLY. And it is not my car. The last time I drove on the street, I managed only 2nd gear before the copper wave me slow. :(

It will be my last chance to drive this car, after which it will move overseas. The owner is on FIFO (2 months on, 1 month off). No point fly all the way back from Africa to Australia on the month off, esp with the cost of living here so ex!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You book racetrack... skid pan, and start learning how to drive in the wet!!!!!

Done that ages ago.

Should practice with korean cars, after the wild weather driving a fortnight ago.

kwinana-fwy-600-600x400.jpg

Waves from the river crash over on to the Kwinana Freeway as storm winds whip up the Swan River

The cleaning up after the rain is hard work. Those car wash people did a lousy job. I would rather do it myself.
large_G7016.jpg

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drive european cars. There is a marked difference. I'm not saying you can still speed in the wet like normal, but the handling and overall drive feel is much much better on a european car.

Done that ages ago.

Should practice with korean cars, after the wild weather driving a fortnight ago.

kwinana-fwy-600-600x400.jpg

Waves from the river crash over on to the Kwinana Freeway as storm winds whip up the Swan River

The cleaning up after the rain is hard work. Those car wash people did a lousy job. I would rather do it myself.
large_G7016.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drive european cars. There is a marked difference. I'm not saying you can still speed in the wet like normal, but the handling and overall drive feel is much much better on a european car.

I know what you mean, do you know how many sensors the mechanic had to remove before changing my previous car tyre, a Merc ?
And I had to buy specific tyre for the car! It was part of the car sensitive handling. Kill the suspension with cheaper tyres and it will cost extra $$$$

As for the current,
Company saving money. I cannot make motor claims on my personal car when I am given a fleet car.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, in short.. What I meant was.. If someone provokes, do give them a slap... Never offer your left cheek for them to ham-tam.. Sinkies often chicken out when provoked.

Earthquake ? I witnessed my trees leaves dropped overnight ! The cleanup work takes 1 day ! My hse double brick, hence no issue. Felt nothing internally.

Also, make things simple. do not try to anticipate that they understand the chim stuff you talk about.

If you feel shaky in Melbourne last nite?

I want the rain to stop so that I can bring my FIFO colleague's puppy named Ferrari for a run again. Booked the racetrack for the hooning workout.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I concur... European car is superb in handling.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your company to give you at least a skoda, VW, they are not that much expensive! Like the saying goes, once you've driven a european car you won't want to drive any other cars! I can guess at the cost. Mercs use run-flats as well? Sensor for tyre pressure, temp, how much the threads been worn, brakes etc. All meant to ensure you have the best car you can drive.

I know what you mean, do you know how many sensors the mechanic had to remove before changing my previous car tyre, a Merc ?
And I had to buy specific tyre for the car! It was part of the car sensitive handling. Kill the suspension with cheaper tyres and it will cost extra $$$$

As for the current,
Company saving money. I cannot make motor claims on my personal car when I am given a fleet car.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei!!! What about you, you seem to enjoy it a lot as well.

PS:I'm free today so I'll feed you some.

another thread which is nothing but a 3some masturbation exercise between losers like ash007, neddy & axe168.

yawn............

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
But its not yours as well? So why are you doing here? Same for Sam and a lot of bros here. So whats the big fuss?

sg is NOT your country anymore. fuck off from this forum.

go and visit some aussie forum.. wait a minute? you are not welcome in aussie forum as they see you as 3rd class people. lol

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you come to the emigration folder so often, why don't you participate more in the other folder? I thought you must be living overseas for a long time now.

dumbfuck. who say sg is not my country? which of my post did you make that conclusion from?

since you losers tried so hard to get away from sg, why stick in sg forums? get on with your new life in aussieland, even though you guys shall always be 3rd class there.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are not a conman yourself? Personally, why would anyone trust you as well? Its just an internet forum afterall.

i come here to warn newbies of conman and bullshitters like you, neddy and especially axe168. not to forget fishbuff.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, I know you always like me. We all come here to troll each other. You've been great as well, keeping up with that devil may care persona. I know you are part of the team afterall.

no need to trust me. but dont need to believe in all your bullshits as well. you are not the worst offender in the emi folder. axe168 and neddy are joint no. 1. you are slightly better than them but not by too much.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you tasted shit before and is comparing the taste to conman. The don't need was referring you never got conned before. I assume that means you have never tasted shit but got conned before then?

which part of 'dont need' you cannot understand?

see i am right about your low level of intelligence.