• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if we remained part of the Malaysia Fed..

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
The average Chinese there have landed properties, 2 cars. My relatives 3 properties and they are just average Joe. I can't see how bad is this. I support a reunification with Malaysia.

But their 3 properties are worth less than 1 Singapore property.

And their 2 cars are worth less than a Singapore car.

Btw, not looking down on Malaysia. The above, are the reasons why Singaporeans move to Malaysia; easier to buy a house in Malaysia. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw, not looking down on Malaysia. The above, are the reasons why Singaporeans move to Malaysia; easier to buy a house in Malaysia. :biggrin:

At least they are really true owners of their properties and the luxuries they obtained through their hard earned monies..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so u rather own 3 houses or 1 house?5 cars or 1 car?u rather afford to eat 3 pizzas or 1?1 bucket of chicken or a 3 piece meal?u rather live in a country where everything cost less than $2 or a country where everything cost a million?

are u one of those idiots who think they are wealthy just because they pay sky high prices for the same goods others enjoy at a fraction of the cost?

PrivateEyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysia should just invade and 'walk over' tiny Sinkapore. You know like GE GRC walkover? Will be easy to deal with paper generals. :biggrin:

Last edited:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The average Chinese there have landed properties, 2 cars. My relatives 3 properties and they are just average Joe. I can't see how bad is this. I support a reunification with Malaysia.

only the losers in spore will want reunification.
to bring everyone else down

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As part of Malaysia, Singapore will not be as developed as it is now, but we will be happier ...

No rat race
No GST
No PAP

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will we be as prosperous as we r now? if not, should we not give LKY due credit for the formation of Singapore?

If we had remained in the federation, mudland would not be in this current state. The Chinese population would have a stronger influence over the country. With prosperity, extremism and religions are checked.
And life in sinkapore would be much better.

LKY hurt mudland and sinkapore when he engineered sinkapore's departure from the federation.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As part of Malaysia, Singapore will not be as developed as it is now, but we will be happier ...

No rat race
No GST
No PAP

I think sinkapore would be just as developed if not better. With the abundance of natural resource, sinkapore could have had a more diversified economy and opportunities for all. And there would not be so many foreigners in the country.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Their 3 properties can generate the income for their retirement. Their 2 cars are theirs forever, not for only 10 years. Once paid, it is theirs to use till the cars tak jalan.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One look at Malaysia you already know the answer. So where the heck is MH370?
If the superior Chinese race were to dominate the garmen, Malaysia would have achieved developed economy status by now.
That is Malaysia lost. Not Singapore.

The federation would have been much better if sinkapore had remain. More Chinese influence in the running of the country.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of Malaysian Chinese PR here who will never give up their Malaysian citizenship is a clear cut clue where is a better place to stay. If SG is really that good, they would have dump their Malaysian IC long ago.

Your property here worth more? To who? People with only one property, the worth is just paper worth.
Your car worth more? Same paper value bro, just COE etc which depreciate yearly definitely.

agreed with you. some stupid sinkies think thier HDB, properties and cars worth a lot but it is all an illusions. HDB after 99 yrs become garmen prop again. For cars , tthe sad fact is that nobody owns a car in sinkieland. you only rent it for 10 years from garmen and after 10 yaers pay 5-10 times or pay for a piece of shitty paper that is only for 10 yrs. in mudland the car is yours forever and ever . even 100 yrs old still can keep and drive without paying stupid COEs, ARF, ERP , import duties agaain and again. better still in mudland alot of times little jam, and little encounters with some chow ah beng soup up tin cans and no need to pay car park fees. just park at road side. even traffic fines can get cheaper with 50% discount. now tell me which is better.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even LKY cried when Singapore was kicked out of Malaysia..... he understood it was better to remain within the Federation.....

If only he was less confrontational with the Tengku...... He could have worked quietly behind the scenes.....

Both Malaya and Singapore would have had bright futures if we could arrive at a win-win compromise in 1965 ....

In the 70s, I think he did raise the issue of re-unification....... can anyone remember this?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

No rat race
No GST
No PAP

Happiness index is more important than economic KPIs. Bhutan may not be developed but a country with happy people.

So what if we won a few table tennis medals? I don't feel happy.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

No rat race
No GST
No PAP
that's right. no COE, no PSLE, No ERP, No CRAP, etc etc. someone once said, so what if you win the rat race....you're still a rat!!!!
Life is meant to be enjoyed, not hurreid and stressed like 99% of people. the system is geared to benefit them and their cronies esp the bankers, land developers, property developers and agents. at the ned of the day this asset enhancement thing is a conjob as the majority of the property developers and bankers have their assets overseas and prepare to run road when things start to collapse. full of shit.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies would still have their most important assets, two rounded objects between the lower limbs, if ... ...

[video=youtube;UGDpwqq1Peg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDpwqq1Peg[/video]